shopping cart empty
westhaus's Product Reviews
Sort:

westhaus
Member

VERIFIED OWNER
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 0
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos0
Overall   (0.5)
› Quality
› Value
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
I ordered 25 of these batteries and 80% of them are useless due to bad threads and I suspect the other 20% will be stripped out soon. Save your money, these are junk.
Reviewed on Was this review helpful to you? Yes / No