Commonly Asked Questions
- 1 x Small passive buzzer module KY-006
- 1 x 2-color LED module KY-011
- 1 x Hit sensor module KY-031
- 1 x Vibration switch module KY-002
- 1 x Photo resistor module KY-018
- 1 x Key switch module KY-004
- 1 x Tilt switch module KY-020
- 1 x 3-color full-color LED SMD modules KY-009
- 1 x Infrared emission sensor module KY-005
- 1 x 3-color LED module KY-016
- 1 x Mercury open optical module KY-017
- 1 x Yin Yi 2-color LED module 3MM KY-029
- 1 x Active buzzer module KY-012
- 1 x Temperature sensor module KY-013
- 1 x Automatic flashing colorful LED module KY-034
- 1 x Mini magnetic reed modules KY-021
- 1 x Hall magnetic sensor module KY-003
- 1 x Infrared sensor receiver module KY-022
- 1 x Class Bihor magnetic sensor KY-035
- 1 x Magic light cup module KY-027
- 1 x Rotary encoder module KY-040
- 1 x Optical broken module KY-010
- 1 x Detect the heartbeat module KY-039
- 1 x Reed module KY-025
- 1 x Obstacle avoidance sensor module KY-032
- 1 x Hunt sensor module KY-033
- 1 x Microphone sound sensor module KY-038
- 1 x Laser sensor module KY-008
- 1 x 5V relay module KY-019
- 1 x Temperature sensor module KY-001
- 1 x Temperature sensor module KY-028
- 1 x Linear magnetic Hall sensors KY-024
- 1 x Flame sensor module KY-026
- 1 x Sensitive microphone sensor module KY-037
- 1 x Temperature and humidity sensor module KY-015
- 1 x XY-axis joystick module KY-023
- 1 x Metal touch sensor module KY-036
- 1 x Box
Q1. Why are these called "Arduino Compatible"?
The Arduino group demanded us to remove their logos and rename these
products so that they do not lead customers to believe they are the same
units sold by Arduino.
Q2. Are these real Arduino's, then?
A2. We cannot answer that question without starting a war :(. Officially, the answer is we do not know.
Q3. Are these 100% compatible with the "normal" Arudino's?
Yes, they really are completely compatible with "normal" Arduino's.
Build quality looks the same and everything (studio, library, tools,
etc) just works. Just read the reviews here
, and here
Q4. What if I'm still concerned about the missing logos and about this being named as "Arduino Compatible"?
If you're still in doubt, please buy from Arduino's official dealers.
Yes they are more expensive, but if you're still worried we'd rather not
take your order. We do not make these afterall and we are providing all
the information we know. Don't kill the messenger.