@anniepan @lydia
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools


Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      9/19/2022 7:00:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
stuartd
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 827
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos289
@anniepan @lydia
Were are my orders they say airline recieved then plane entered port wat port and how many times can you hand it to the airline and still never leave China and that go's for three orders I have made in the last three weeks they all say the same according to tracking info


Edited on 9/19/2022 at 7:01 AM. Reason:
#2 (permalink)      9/19/2022 11:04:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
XDM45ACP
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2686
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos2829
Yep, I hear you I have orders that say, my orders have been in transit for 8-9 days, and still no records of movement...And this is with Postal ninja, & trk 17...

Edited on 9/19/2022 at 11:06 AM
“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#3 (permalink)      9/19/2022 11:08:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
XDM45ACP
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2686
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos2829
There they go with those couriers again, not getting items to where they belong...
“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#4 (permalink)      9/19/2022 9:30:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
lydia
Staff|M|
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 1230
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos702
stuartd wrote:

Were are my orders they say airline recieved then plane entered port wat port and how many times can you hand it to the airline and still never leave China and that go's for three orders I have made in the last three weeks they all say the same according to tracking info



stuartd, sorry for the issue. We are looking into it and will let you know as soon as possible.

XDM45ACP wrote:

Yep, I hear you I have orders that say, my orders have been in transit for 8-9 days, and still no records of movement...And this is with Postal ninja, & trk 17...



XDM45ACP, for registered postal mail, the tracking is not updated in real-time. We checked your recent orders. They are in transit normally. Would you mind telling us the order numbers you mentioned? Then we will look into it. Thank you.

#5 (permalink)      9/20/2022 8:47:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
stuartd
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 827
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos289
lydia wrote:

stuartd wrote:
Were are my orders they say airline recieved then plane entered port wat port and how many times can you hand it to the airline and still never leave China and that go's for three orders I have made in the last three weeks they all say the same according to tracking info

stuartd, sorry for the issue. We are looking into it and will let you know as soon as possible.



It looks like one of them has now again gone back to the airline and still not left the airport its becoming abit of a joke paying for 17-21 day shipping and its going tibe atleadt three times that before they even leave the airport as they seem to like just playing pa's the parcel between the plane and were ever its been sitting at

#6 (permalink)      9/20/2022 9:08:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
macranife
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2384
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos8868
+1 details
It does seem tae be a unique problem tae here?
#7 (permalink)      9/21/2022 1:30:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
lydia
Staff|M|
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 1230
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos702
stuartd wrote:

lydia wrote:
stuartd wrote:
Were are my orders they say airline recieved then plane entered port wat port and how many times can you hand it to the airline and still never leave China and that go's for three orders I have made in the last three weeks they all say the same according to tracking info

stuartd, sorry for the issue. We are looking into it and will let you know as soon as possible.


It looks like one of them has now again gone back to the airline and still not left the airport its becoming abit of a joke paying for 17-21 day shipping and its going tibe atleadt three times that before they even leave the airport as they seem to like just playing pa's the parcel between the plane and were ever its been sitting at



We are sorry about the delay in the delivery of your orders.

We strive hard to provide reliable shipping within a reasonable delivery period to our customers. Sometimes, delivery gets delayed due to unavoidable circumstances. According to our experience, maybe your packages are waiting for flights. We checked that many packages shipped by ePacket in late August or early September have the same issue as yours. We have contacted the post office to investigate the situation. We will keep you updated once we receive feedback from the post office.

Please rest assured we will be providing you with all the support you need to keep track of your orders.

We highly appreciate your patience while we work on this.

#8 (permalink)      9/21/2022 12:27:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
stuartd
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 827
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos289
Oh my they have finaly landed in the uk took long enough. now the wait for the posty to deliver them
#9 (permalink)      9/21/2022 8:25:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
lydia
Staff|M|
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 1230
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos702
+1 details
stuartd, Yes. The tracking information of your 3 packages was updated and all of them arrived in the UK. Please wait a few more days for the delivery.

Should you require any further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us.