What in the actual hell????
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      9/24/2022 11:31:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 911
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos861
+4 details
analogueman wrote:

Shoe_Ting wrote:
Hello. Do you have an opinion on this member?

Given you've apparently only been a member since Mar 2022, you seem to have a remarkable knowledge for other members not seen here for years. So I guess you yourself were a member here previously.

So come on, fess up... what was your previous member name, and what were you banned for? :-)

It's funny just how many 'New' accounts drone on about 5 or 6 years ago, and generally with the same fixation about the same member. You'd think they would have moved on by now, but it seems someone is still living rent free in their heads. Still bearing a grudge about a pointless pissing contest in 2016, for fcks sake. Sad twats

#22 (permalink)      9/24/2022 11:34:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 11074
  • Reviews 260
  • Kudos6939
$0.05 rebate earned+1 details
They need help
Knock knock, let the devil in. Malevolent as I've ever been, head is spinnin'. This medicine's screamin', "L-l-l-let us in!"
#23 (permalink)      9/24/2022 11:35:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 911
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos861
+2 details
Shoe_Ting wrote:

analogueman wrote:
Given you've apparently only been a member since Mar 2022, you seem to have a remarkable knowledge for other members not seen here for years. So I guess you yourself were a member here previously.

So come on, fess up... what was your previous member name, and what were you banned for? :-)Never been banned. The post I quoted is from 5/22/2022.

Just google her names you and find hundreds of these all over the shop

She's never made it any secret that she was previously ShelaghStone. In the same spirit of being open, what was your previous account (or maybe accounts) you're quoting the past, if you weren't around - why do you give a shit about the past?

#24 (permalink)      9/24/2022 11:35:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 13362
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos20117
+1 details
Same spammer & his poop cohort that went through the forum in 2019, which helped to create the discord crew.
Created tons of alts and had a great number here convinced they were all me.

UK member.
Pretty sure I know who it is/was. Certain phrases give him away. Hes not as young as he claims although judging by his music sense, thats a hard argument to make.

His frog is Pepe that he uses in almost every post.

WHO USES PEPE THE FROG?
Not all uses of Pepe the Frog are bigoted. Pepe’s creator Matt Furie launched a campaign in fall 2016 to reclaim “the positive aspects” of his “cute, generally happy frog,” as he told The Atlantic. Ultimately this campaign failed in Furie’s eyes, so in May 2017, he drew Pepe in one final comic—at the frog’s own funeral, with his anthropomorphic animal friends pouring out a drink in his honor. While Furie notes many young people use Pepe innocently on social media, Pepe the Frog’s brand still remains closely associated with white supremacy today.

Sooooooooooooooooooooo 2016.

All I have to offer today because he has spammed about 4 threads now with account screenshots. I knew who he was here to boringly troll from his first post.

He's just here to shit post about SS. Nothing new. Nothing original. 🙄

I do wish one of them would at least come up with something more creative. Alas, none have as of yet.

#25 (permalink)      9/24/2022 11:38:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Shoe_Ting
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2022
  • Posts 1234
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1607
+1 details
Crispycritters wrote:

It's funny just how many 'New' accounts drone on about 5 or 6 years ago, and generally with the same fixation about the same member. You'd think they would have moved on by now, but it seems someone is still living rent free in their heads. Still bearing a grudge about a pointless pissing contest in 2016, for fcks sake. Sad twats

5 or 6 years ago? I'm talking about today. Still.Me is still here.

As for fixation, you seem to be getting pretty worked up, and I have no idea why. I asked a very simple question to whoever is behind "Disgus_Ting". You don't need to involve yourself at all as far as I can see.

I asked him/her

Do you have an opinion on this member?

my baby don't mess around because she loves me so and this I know fo sho (uh)
#26 (permalink)      9/24/2022 11:42:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 13362
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos20117
LOL

Here we go again.
Alluding the the possibility that i am the _ting alts.

Some things never change here. 😂

Shoe_Ting is likely all the _ting alts himself. LOL
#27 (permalink)      9/24/2022 11:46:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Shoe_Ting
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2022
  • Posts 1234
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1607
+1 details
Still.Me wrote:

LOL

Here we go again.
Alluding the the possibility that i am the _ting alts.

No. I don't think it's you. Maybe you can let him/her answer the question...

#28 (permalink)      9/24/2022 11:55:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 911
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos861
+1 details
Shoe_Ting wrote:

Crispycritters wrote:
It's funny just how many 'New' accounts drone on about 5 or 6 years ago, and generally with the same fixation about the same member. You'd think they would have moved on by now, but it seems someone is still living rent free in their heads. Still bearing a grudge about a pointless pissing contest in 2016, for fcks sake. Sad twats5 or 6 years ago? I'm talking about today. Still.Me is still here.

As for fixation, you seem to be getting pretty worked up, and I have no idea why. I asked a very simple question to whoever is behind "Disgus_Ting". You don't need to involve yourself at all as far as I can see.

I asked him/her

Do you have an opinion on this member?

You didn't quote anyone when you asked if anyone has an opinion on Still.me so it was an open question to the forum.

Nor did you attempt to explain why you are asking the _Ting troll (if you didn't intend it to be an open question to the entire forum) about Still.me - or why it has any relevance.

You also made a point of "revealing" that Still.me has had some comments deleted. Why? Pretty much most of the regular posters on here get into squabbles and get posts deleted by staff, Still.me isn't anything special or alone on that aspect. Maybe you only got posts deleted on your earlier accounts.

Edited on 9/24/2022 at 12:10 PM
#29 (permalink)      9/24/2022 12:10:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Shoe_Ting
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2022
  • Posts 1234
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1607
+1 details
Crispycritters wrote:

You didn't quote anyone when you asked if anyone has an opinion on Still.me so it was an open question to the forum.

My bad. I'll correct that.

Hey there new member called "Disgus_Ting", I have a question for you. It's this: do you have an opinion on this member?

#30 (permalink)      9/24/2022 12:15:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 911
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos861
+1 details
Shoe_Ting wrote:

Crispycritters wrote:
You didn't quote anyone when you asked if anyone has an opinion on Still.me so it was an open question to the forum.My bad. I'll correct that.

Hey there new member called "Disgus_Ting", I have a question for you. It's this: do you have an opinion on this member?

I'm still curious why you should ask _Ting twat questions about Still.me, it's not as if it's relevant. Why shit stir?

#31 (permalink)      9/24/2022 12:23:41 PM US Central  
Disgus_Ting
Forum Restricted
  • JoinedSep 2022
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Message removed by a moderator (SPAM)