Anyone got leaking problems with Vessel RBA?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      9/26/2022 12:28:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
LukeV
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 196
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos127
cilika wrote:

Received (in hand) today the Pulse replacement, with a nice updated connector and a flawless chip (for the last one hour), absolutely awesome! Ohh and some gaskets too.

So VV service is real ;)

They sent me USPS tracking from their agent in the US that is shipping my replacement on the 13th and the tracking didnt even show that it got picked up until this past Friday. Looks like it may actually arrive tomorrow but I have no idea if they sent new gaskets. I requested them when I did the claim on the damaged mod but they never acknowledged my request for new gaskets. It'll be a surprise!

Teenage angst has paid off well. Now I'm bored and old.
#32 (permalink)      9/26/2022 2:01:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16969
  • Reviews 397
  • Kudos30456
LukeV wrote:

They sent me USPS tracking from their agent in the US that is shipping my replacement on the 13th and the tracking didnt even show that it got picked up until this past Friday. Looks like it may actually arrive tomorrow but I have no idea if they sent new gaskets. I requested them when I did the claim on the damaged mod but they never acknowledged my request for new gaskets. It'll be a surprise!

They hopefully thought of adding the gaskets to it. I'm sure, practically everybody is asking for them, they must be used to it.

Let us know anyway!

#33 (permalink)      9/26/2022 2:23:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
LukeV
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 196
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos127
Will do!
#34 (permalink)      9/27/2022 6:09:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
njrmayo
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2020
  • Posts 557
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos179
LukeV wrote:

Will do!

Yeah I'm curious what you end up with, especially since they barely communicated with you one everything!

#35 (permalink)      9/27/2022 12:36:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Shoe_Ting
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2022
  • Posts 1228
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1570
bkozior wrote:

I replaced the loose fitting gasket on the vessel deck with SKU 2167404 and this size o ring fits much better and more secure now then the original gasket and prevents the deck section from falling out.

Very helpful to know.

"favourite airline" is like "favourite type of herpes"
#36 (permalink)      9/27/2022 6:45:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
LukeV
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 196
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos127
Got my replacement Pulse AIO today, nearly 3 months after I started the claim. No gaskets for the Vessel though. Not sure I want to go through the trouble of requesting them again so I guess the Vessel will remain retired. Oh well.
#37 (permalink)      9/28/2022 3:09:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16969
  • Reviews 397
  • Kudos30456
Sorry to hear that.. But at least you've got a new Pulse! Which colour did you have?
That means that I've got luck with Chelsia...

Just read the post right above yours (as a reminder). Maybe it's faster to place an order here than try again with Vandy Vape.
#38 (permalink)      9/28/2022 4:47:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16969
  • Reviews 397
  • Kudos30456
+1 details
njrmayo wrote:

Right! It's very sexy and some nice included bits I thought.. Not that I needed another one but I may have to spring for that one. I love my Cthulhu AIO.

What did you to me!... now just had to go to see it again =D

A bit shame for the inner panel. While I love to see the internals on the Dotmod, I found that with the Cthulhu it looks much less great. Had one plate, it was a thin flexible cheap plastic and a too tight fit for the button (ring) I took it off on the second day. Guess it was a good thing for those who received the first AIO versions with the huge letterings =)

#39 (permalink)      9/28/2022 4:57:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
njrmayo
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2020
  • Posts 557
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos179
cilika wrote:

njrmayo wrote:

Right! It's very sexy and some nice included bits I thought.. Not that I needed another one but I may have to spring for that one. I love my Cthulhu AIO.
What did you to me!... now just had to go to see it again =D

A bit shame for the inner panel. While I love to see the internals on the Dotmod, I found that with the Cthulhu it looks much less great. Had one plate, it was a thin flexible cheap plastic and a too tight fit for the button (ring) I took it off on the second day. Guess it was a good thing for those who received the first AIO versions with the huge letterings =)

Hah, nothing, I swear! Just love showing people other stuff I like or find =D We're all very bad for each other's wallets lol!

#40 (permalink)      10/4/2022 4:22:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16969
  • Reviews 397
  • Kudos30456
LukeV,
Well never mind those gaskets. This morning got around to have a closer look, but unless I grabbed an other little bag in my mess (but i don't think so, I know pretty well my mess), the one I tried (oh, they sent me two) was not any better than the original one.
#41 (permalink)      10/7/2022 11:35:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
LukeV
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 196
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos127
cilika wrote:

Sorry to hear that.. But at least you've got a new Pulse! Which colour did you have?
That means that I've got luck with Chelsia...

Just read the post right above yours (as a reminder). Maybe it's faster to place an order here than try again with Vandy Vape.

My original was solid black and I requested frost blue, so that's what they sent. I originally wanted the frost blue but after seeing so many problems with the frosted and people stating that the solid black didn't suffer from cracks, I went with solid black.

cilika wrote:

LukeV,
Well never mind those gaskets. This morning got around to have a closer look, but unless I grabbed an other little bag in my mess (but i don't think so, I know pretty well my mess), the one I tried (oh, they sent me two) was not any better than the original one.

That is unfortunate!