Old Vaper, Need to start again
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#41 (permalink)      12/20/2021 6:13:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Troepfler
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 1929
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos976
WelshKingJohn wrote:

ASPIRE NAUTILUS Mini 2ml hollow sleeve

Is there a way to take the glass tank out and fit another? Ive often wondered what happens if i brake the glass inside mine. I see them sell the cover only on fleabay, could a tank be fitted to them

Never used a nautilus, premade coils are too expensive for me.
In post #5 vapeluvr explained the versions, thats not easy.
And some days ago vapeluvr wrote to Anniepan, because some new parts could not match.

You should think about my much more simple solution in post #12 (Pico with RDA)
I am 95% sure, you will have fun with this.
The adjustment to the right coil and right watts will need some month,
but also your wife will like the result.

#42 (permalink)      12/20/2021 6:19:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
WelshKingJohn
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 381
  • Reviews 141
  • Kudos82
No use answering then, i don't want to change anything, happy with my copy stuff from fastech, although no longer available, parts still are. Ive never bought genuine coils, here on ft they are very cheap and work great, so not even worth me rebuilding them anymore.

Edited on 12/20/2021 at 6:22 PM. Reason: Typo
Kanger Subox Mini 50W, SMY Touch Box 100W , Vamo V5 15W, Coolfire 1, Eleaf 60W TC, Home brew e-liquid, Electrical, Mechanical Engineer.Born again vaper after 6 years
#43 (permalink)      12/20/2021 6:25:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Troepfler
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 1929
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos976
No way for Google Translate to put this Welsh into an international language.
Can somebody please translate?
Edit: He changed within minutes the whole post, forget my post.

Edited on 12/20/2021 at 6:34 PM. Reason:
#44 (permalink)      12/20/2021 7:08:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Troepfler
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 1929
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos976
WelshKingJohn wrote:

No use answering then, i don't want to change anything, happy with my copy stuff from fastech, although no longer available, parts still are. Ive never bought genuine coils, here on ft they are very cheap and work great, so not even worth me rebuilding them anymore.

Sag mal, willst du uns hier alle verarschen? Da waren ja nun genug Leute, die Vorschläge gemacht haben. Du hast noch nicht einmal einen einzigen funktionieren Mod, aber du hast großartige Ideen wie man das Problem löst
Sind eigentlich alle in GB besoffen, oder sind das nur die Leute in Welsh?
Wenn ich mir so die Politik in GB ansehe, da sind wohl einige Leute besoffen oder unter Drogen.

#45 (permalink)      12/20/2021 7:10:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
WelshKingJohn
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 381
  • Reviews 141
  • Kudos82
SKU 6406300 these look good
authentic / 35A discharge current / 35A continuous current / 80A max. pulse current

Hay, got a currency converter addon, thought chrome already had it, but cant find more options?

Update SKU 9641347
I cant get anywhere near this in UK for the price delivered, good mh

Edited on 12/20/2021 at 7:16 PM. Reason:
Kanger Subox Mini 50W, SMY Touch Box 100W , Vamo V5 15W, Coolfire 1, Eleaf 60W TC, Home brew e-liquid, Electrical, Mechanical Engineer.Born again vaper after 6 years
#46 (permalink)      12/20/2021 7:29:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 824
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos739
WelshKingJohn wrote:

SKU 6406300 these look goodauthentic / 35A discharge current / 35A continuous current / 80A max. pulse currentHay, got a currency converter addon, thought chrome already had it, but cant find more options?Update SKU 9641347I cant get anywhere near this in UK for the price delivered, good mh

They are grossly overrated - no Basen has ever come close when it comes to test results, some Vapcells are OK, but they definitely aren't the best and cost as much, or more than the best available - and Basen and Vapcell ARE NOT MANUFACTURERS, they re-wrap donor cells,

I'm sorry mate but you are being conned by artificially high claims.

Try looking at the cells carrion4worm displayed in his pic - they are all genuine cells from respected manufacturers - and test reports and graphs are easily available online.

Don't forget the rules on

#47 (permalink)      12/20/2021 7:54:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Troepfler
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 1929
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos976
CC, again, he has no mod, is used to 7.5 Watts, dont know which mod to buy, you talk about 35A?
And this man edit his posts very fast and often.
Any more questions?
#48 (permalink)      12/21/2021 4:20:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 824
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos739
Troepfler wrote:

CC, again, he has no mod, is used to 7.5 Watts, dont know which mod to buy, you talk about 35A?
And this man edit his posts very fast and often.
Any more questions?

Troepfler again - I am specifically giving advice about batteries ONLY - NOT which mod or tank I would recommend. I am telling him the specifications for the batteries he enquired about are lies and directing him to good batteries with accurate specifications - it is his choice what he buys, but the ones he mentioned are not good.

I mentioned the maximum possible CDR rating of an 18650 is 30 Amps - any cell claiming more is making false claims. 35A CDR 18650 batteries (or higher) DO NOT EXIST.

No questions for you - just advice, Google Translations are not always 100% accurate.

#49 (permalink)      12/21/2021 7:02:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
WelshKingJohn
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 381
  • Reviews 141
  • Kudos82
Take no notice, you should know these places have plenty of trolls, ignore i do.

Thanks for the battery warning, i guess right mow its back to the Samsung 25r i found 2 of those, but lot of use and they don't work as well now.

Looks like we are back to the days before i took up vaping and Sony, Samsung were the in thing, at that time i started messing with different wire, do i did need the Imren type then, might have been home made stainless steel coils in my SMY Touch 100W, its been a while but i did need a lot of power then, nothing to fo with stopping smoking, just having fun with the local vape shop, competition to make the biggest cloud, and i won it ha ha

You walked in the shop and everyone put up a cloud, you needed to get out fast...

Dont think im going to need that power again, but
Sony VT5 laptop battries were good, we was buying them with tags on, grind them off.

So it wont hurt to use Sony, just have to buy more if not lasting a week.

I wrap my own battries copying what was written on cell.. see below

It was always i tank i said i needed, and the new version of the Nautilus, which someone had already said not to bother with

I would buy the new model just for the sake of having tbe latest, nothing more.

I DO NOT NEED ANY MODS, have plenty thanks. See sig, still got them all, everything else threw away

Edited on 12/21/2021 at 7:20 AM. Reason:
#50 (permalink)      12/21/2021 7:09:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
WelshKingJohn
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 381
  • Reviews 141
  • Kudos82

I took what ever was written on battery and printed it out, looked clearer then.

Cant see images from google drive?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-arRpvmPrIcORPNcBlFVFKTWzMBcN5It/view?usp=drivesdk

Edited on 12/21/2021 at 7:14 AM. Reason:
#51 (permalink)      12/21/2021 7:25:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
WelshKingJohn
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 381
  • Reviews 141
  • Kudos82
Trying to view google drive image