any new RTAs worth a look?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      10/14/2021 8:42:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Watercool
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 10531
  • Reviews 307
  • Kudos8097
$1.00 rebate earned+1 details
any new RTAs worth a look?
Hello!

Have been off from the FT Forums for a while and still using happily my ADVKEN Manta RTA. Anything new that happend in the last year(s) or everything this all-in-one pod thingys?

Just ordered the L200 Aegis as my new mod... don't know why I need another one sind the original aegis is still working fine... but buying nothing in a year feels wrong too ;)

thank you
#2 (permalink)      10/14/2021 8:55:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SuperSpace
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 256
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos305
+3 details
Oxva Arbiter 2 RTA.
#3 (permalink)      10/14/2021 8:57:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11928
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos18311
+3 details
Waiting for the new Oxva Arbiter 2 RTA to come out although doubtful FT will have it.

Have a couple of the original Arbiter but its a bit big for my personal taste. I love top airflow and the build quality is superb.
The 2nd one, due soon is a bit smaller so waiting upon that.

As an improved mini version of the original Arbiter, the Arbiter 2 features a top-to-bottom fanned airflow on its postless build deck, which improves the flavor further while eliminating leakage.Postless deck will give you more freedom and more space to build both single and dual coils.100% Leakproof due to the top-to-bottom airflow design.What's more, evolved from honeycomb airflow, Fan-shaped airflow match with the higher temperature in the center of the coil. It's more precise for flavor.

Think one has to be a fan of top airflow though and not sure if you were?

For myself at least, the Geekvape Zeus X was one of the few last atomizers that I really loved but the build quality had flaws that the Oxva doesn't.

Other than that, I happen to love the new single coil QP Juggerknot MR and have a few of those but I cant personally think of any other new atomizers that have thrilled me enough to consider buying.

Edit: See SuperSpace and I are on the same page. 😛

Edited on 10/14/2021 at 9:01 AM. Reason:
Marxism is hip fascism
#4 (permalink)      10/14/2021 9:50:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5393
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3884
The new Fat rabbit RTA is worth a look. I enjoy it, dual coil side and bottom airflow. It feels well built, like a cheap Fatality, but better built then the fatality.

The V3 aromamiser advanced version, and only the dual coil deck, best RTA ever IMO, I have 3 and they are all in use.

If you like single coil big airflow the Mike Vapes eclipse is nice. It's short, good flavor, 810 driptip. Much better than the new druga RTA.

MTL and salt nic not normally my thing but enjoying the Kizoku Shima 17mm RTA allot.
#5 (permalink)      10/14/2021 12:58:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Studip
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 249
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos237
+2 details
I'm loving the Artemis v1.5 single coil. You can put a build on there in less than a minute, easiest tank refill possible, not one drop of leakage in over a month even when left on its side, 2ml or 4ml conversion included, and o-ring tolerances are perfect. I'd been looking for an Avocado replacement and this fit the bill and then some. I put an 810 to 510 converter on for the drip tip and it's everything I'll ever need.
#6 (permalink)      10/15/2021 2:31:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SuperSpace
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 256
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos305
+1 details
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Advertisement
#7 (permalink)      10/15/2021 4:54:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11928
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos18311
+1 details
SuperSpace wrote:

Just got a good deal

Thanks. Much better.

Only complaint?
Wish the black one had a black tip.
I so dislike the red/black combo.

Put it in the cart. Not checked out yet. Presently have 'vapers tongue". Not enjoying any juice ATM. Waiting it out to see if its time to walk away or buy one more atomizer before then. 😁

Marxism is hip fascism
#8 (permalink)      10/15/2021 6:28:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tony215
  • JoinedMar 2020
  • Posts 420
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos104
+1 details
Since you don't get gear often, but like DL, why not treat yourself to something nice like an authentic QP Fatality m25.. Its probably the best massed produced RTA out still for DL...
Think they are like.. $60 USD on Car#ack
#9 (permalink)      10/15/2021 7:21:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MitchL
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 3962
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos2482
+1 details
I been loving the Gear rta at almost half the height of the Manta rta. It already has a 510 drip tip, and is capable of wicking a very large single coil. I put one on a Pico plus for a compact package. The styled is cheaper than chips. I can change the battery on the Pico plus with the Iwodevape bubble glass installed on the styled and authentic version. Been using stainless ribbon coils for battery conservation.
#10 (permalink)      10/15/2021 7:28:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5393
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3884
Unpopular opinion but the QP Fatality m25 is over hyped. It's good, but pay less and get a fat rabbit rta, side by side they don't measure up the 3 year old Fatality shows it's age. The v3 aromamiser w dual coil deck is way better then the M25. I would buy a second Bulk RTA before a new M25. In fact if it was not for the low juice capacity the very old vandy vape tripple is also better.

Someone said that they think the M25's are made in China and I would totally believe that. Not that made in China is bad, but why does it cost what it cost? It's a good RTA I am not saying it is crap, there is just allot of better out there, and for the price allot I would prefer to buy. It's on my desk and setup ready to go and the juice in it keeps getting older as I vape everything else but that. It still ranks pretty high in 2021 and if you got it, you would probably enjoy it. It has allot of features that make a great RTA but in the years it's been out it should cost 30-35.00. There is no reason it is still 60.00. The features that made the M25 great, you can now find on a 30.00 RTA.
#11 (permalink)      10/15/2021 11:25:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11928
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos18311
+1 details
EternalSpline wrote:

Unpopular opinion but the QP Fatality m25 is over hyped

Disagree. Fantastic atomizer. Have 2 authentic and love them both. I noticed earlier comments suggesting that the build is not good but again, have to disagree. It's very well made.

Cant compare to the others you have mentioned but I noticed you were not fond of the Fatality 25 shortly after purchasing one.

Is it overpriced at this stage of the game?
Perhaps.
I only paid $60 Canadian = $48.43 US

But then some sites are charging $48 US I think it is for the new Oxva Arbiter 2. Seems overpriced to me as well.

I cant beat the flavour on the Fatality 25 but I only use it indoors as I only use top airflow outside.

***Only thing I do not like about the QP atomizers, my Fatality 25 and the Juggerknot MR are the clear drip tips that come with each.
Love the look but find they create too much pooling below the drip tip.
Switched out the clear on the Fatality 25 for a Geekvape Zeus X tip and use the black thinner drip tips that come with the Juggerknot MR = problem gone.

@Tony215- I am in Toronto so QP Design being Canadian, they now sell them for $50US--not sure how that would work out for a buyer in the US though.

Edited on 10/15/2021 at 11:32 AM. Reason:
Marxism is hip fascism