Your favourite RTA
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      9/25/2021 4:31:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SambaBugatti
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 412
  • Reviews 61
  • Kudos312
+1 details
In the last few Days the MiniRobot. My all Time Favorit ( Flavourit ? :) is the FEV but I dislike the Appearance, the Weight and the Size, but at Home it is still the most used RTA. The Mini Robot has the same Throat Hit, nearly the same Quality of Flavour, is easy to build and has the best Airflow Innovation You can think of for Lovers of small Mods when Your out. Air Inlets on Top of the Tank, so You can hold the whole small Mod with RTA in Your Hand without covering the Airholes. Wonderful. In Combination with a Vapefly Galaxies Mod smaller and lighter then most Pods.
#12 (permalink)      9/25/2021 11:40:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 3898
  • Reviews 281
  • Kudos2400
+1 details
airwinny wrote:

As someone who has waterboarded people into buying Dvarws, it pains me to say my current favorite RTA is the Haar RTA. Jubby will kill me or at least kick me out of Dvarw-Nation.

The Haar has an annoying top fill system, with a top cap without any knurling. Because of the top fill it has a juice flow control that I regularly forget to open after filling. The Dvarw functions so much easier.

The Haar has this bottom ring that keeps the deck in place, a ring that regularly loosens up ever so slightly when adjusting the airflow ring right above it, making the whole tank wobble. The Dvarw is so much more hassle-free.

But, damn, that flavor. Outstanding RTA.

That might be the single worst Haar plug I've ever heard, lol! But, i get you...flavor has a way of making you overlook "minor inconveniences", lol.

I haven't liked the Haar too much, but I only vape one juice in RTAs, and it just happens to not get along well with the Haar. I had much the same problem with another critically lauded tank, the Tripod.

In other news, I made a SERIOUS OMMISION in my post earlier. The Monarch J3S RTA is what the Dvarw could have been with a better deck design and efficient coil trapping. If you dig tighter airflow, you'll need the separate air inserts. It also is bottom fill, and works much like a Dvarw.

J3S: SKU 9731914 MTL inserts: SKU 9731916

Edited on 9/25/2021 at 11:42 AM. Reason:
What does he mean when he says words?
#13 (permalink)      9/25/2021 12:33:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8593
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos31055
carrion4worm wrote:

That might be the single worst Haar plug I've ever heard, lol! But, i get you...flavor has a way of making you overlook "minor inconveniences", lol.

I haven't liked the Haar too much, but I only vape one juice in RTAs, and it just happens to not get along well with the Haar.

Heh-heh, I haven't even mentioned how much I dislike the little plastic tank section, and how I have to remove the drip tip when refilling.

It's an annoying, finnicky tank. So, I bought 2 authentic ones, in the hope that top cap would be easier to screw off with better threading than the clone. It doesn't.

But yeah, my two ADV flavors don't taste better in anything else. And you're right about that being juice-specific. I love the Kayfun Lite 2021 too, but I can't use my two favorite juices in it, somehow that doesn't match at all.

#14 (permalink)      9/30/2021 2:30:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RattyRat
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 108
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos50
+1 details
Nothing ever has came close to the Dvarw, V2 or FL doesn't matter. I love it.
Before the Dvarw... I loved the Youde UD Bellus Rta SKU 3668200 , but back then I was more like a DL vaper.
Before the Bellus and the DL-ing I used the the Tube RDA (picture and more above in Skeeeets's post) and i loved it.

Dvarw Nation.

But I think you shouldn't ask what our favourite, since you looking for something similar that you used. So yeah Blotto looks nice, and looks kinda similar.... Also if you never tried mesh than you should :) I was surprised how good flavour it has, and how easy to build it.

Edited on 9/30/2021 at 5:49 AM. Reason:
#15 (permalink)      10/1/2021 10:51:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Coops72
  • JoinedMar 2017
  • Posts 1521
  • Reviews 82
  • Kudos2270
MTL - Dvarw V2

DTL - Reload

Close 2nd - Blotto Mini & KF Prime

Edited on 10/1/2021 at 10:53 PM. Reason:
Rage on you crazy diamond.
#16 (permalink)      10/2/2021 6:36:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
philipvdb
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2655
  • Reviews 35
  • Kudos4328
Difficult, difficult. Haven't bought new rtas for a while so i'm always going back to the old ones. Since i only use rdl tanks at work and rdas at home these are my rdl rtas i'm using mostly without real preference: billow v2, dwarv v2, moradin, gt4, conqueror, tfv4 and more....
We can't agree on everything.
#17 (permalink)      10/2/2021 12:01:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Gigirat67
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 351
  • Reviews 113
  • Kudos172
I’ve been hearing about this dwarv for such a long time on this forum... I finally gave in lst week and ordered on, the v2.
It better be good, or else....
#18 (permalink)      10/2/2021 12:17:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
philipvdb
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2655
  • Reviews 35
  • Kudos4328
Dwarv v2: Round wire, easy to build, never leaks, good flavor....
We can't agree on everything.
#19 (permalink)      10/2/2021 1:11:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Nyarlathotep
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 77
  • Reviews 37
  • Kudos75
Gotta say I have really been liking the flavour off the Yachtvape ‘eclipse’ rta, easy to wick and great flavour. Only downside is needs refilling regularly due to the smallish capacity, but I saw that Yachtvape are releasing an extension to boost it up to 5 or 5.5ml capacity. Not a fan boy of Mike Vapes and don’t know or care how much input he had on this rta but one of my recent faves and blows the single coil blotto out of the water for flavour- which is at odds with many reviews..but am a fan of Bogan as like his humour/style so go figure..
Ia! Ia!
#20 (permalink)      10/2/2021 1:54:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ryno619
  • JoinedApr 2019
  • Posts 421
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos269
Mostly MTL setups but I see myself drifting towards RDL lately so this line up might change.

Dwarv V2

Integra

415 OG
“For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.”
#21 (permalink)      10/2/2021 2:19:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 3898
  • Reviews 281
  • Kudos2400
I just received this while I was on vacation, I know I'm a little late to report on this RTA, but the few reviews I read were less than enthusiastic...

Quite wrong, actually. In fact, I find the vape, cut down halfway, is very similar to my Monarch J3S, which is fantastic. Reload S, quite nice...
What does he mean when he says words?