Can I still buy the Ammit RDA somewhere?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      8/23/2021 11:12:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8733
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos31357
+1 details
Haha, thanks for the points guys, genuinely not needed, with FT's unwillingness to adjust to the new EU tax rules, it's kinda useless for me to shop here at the moment :)

But, much appreciated!

EternalSpline wrote:

we would be an item if we were in prison together on life sentences with no hope for parole.

I can live with that!

philipvdb wrote:

Send you all i had at my other account, the enormous amount of 0.16, yes you read well, 0.16. I bet you dont get that amount every day. Dont spend immediately all....

Ha, you fell for my new get-rich-quick scam!

#12 (permalink)      8/23/2021 11:26:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5783
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4138
"Ha, you fell for my new get-rich-quick scam!"

LOL. I mean hopefully it is the thought that counts since you also can't really use them with the EU tax rules.
I can't use them because the products don't make it to me.

How have you been bud?

I have not been on here much, too much negativity, and a lack of interesting products. I still have not figured out the point of fighting with the same people daily. When the topic is interesting, some times it is a little hard not to weigh in. I do still enjoy the different perspectives from around the world. Unfortunately it feels like people just can't respect others differences.
#13 (permalink)      8/23/2021 11:40:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
philipvdb
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2820
  • Reviews 36
  • Kudos4531
+2 details
Does anyone remember the days we checked the rebate points weekly, put pictures and vids just to get that extra 0.15 and than loose everything the first ramble. And than suddenly without warning, you just don't give a flying f*ck anymore about those points.
We can't agree on everything.
#14 (permalink)      8/23/2021 12:21:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fluffychick
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2017
  • Posts 555
  • Reviews 107
  • Kudos490
+1 details
I still use my Ammit MTL RDA for MTL e-liquid reviews such a lovely little RDA and its had some punishment - mine has got to be about 4 years old and still going like a trooper!

Are you Ratty from the Vaping Rat? If so I am fluffychick - you guys helped me so much getting started (big shout to MC) - always mega grateful xxxxxx

Edited on 8/23/2021 at 12:21 PM. Reason:
#15 (permalink)      8/23/2021 12:30:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RattyRat
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 305
  • Reviews 101
  • Kudos175
+1 details
fluffychick wrote:

Are you Ratty from the Vaping Rat? If so I am fluffychick - you guys helped me so much getting started (big shout to MC) - always mega grateful xxxxxx

No sorry, I dont even know what Vaping Rat is :) I only started posting here a year ago, my vaping life from before that, on the world wide web is non existent :) This was my ... gamer tag? gamer name? now I use it everywhere where you have the option to use nick names... or where you don't wanna use your real name. Also my real life nick name is Ratty too... or pronounced kinda like that :D and i like rats

#16 (permalink)      8/23/2021 12:32:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fluffychick
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2017
  • Posts 555
  • Reviews 107
  • Kudos490
RattyRat wrote:

fluffychick wrote:
No sorry, I dont even know what Vaping Rat is :) I only started posting here a year ago, my vaping life from before that, on the world wide web is non existent :) This was my ... gamer tag? gamer name? now I use it everywhere where you have the option to use nick names... or where you don't wanna use your real name. Also my real life nick name is Ratty too... or pronounced kinda like that :D and i like rats

Sorry thought you were someone else!

#17 (permalink)      8/23/2021 12:34:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RattyRat
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 305
  • Reviews 101
  • Kudos175
airwinny wrote:

Haha, thanks for the points guys, genuinely not needed, with FT's unwillingness to adjust to the new EU tax rules, it's kinda useless for me to shop here at the moment :)

But, much appreciated!

Finally at home :)

Really? I don't know what sites are you using, but it's still worth it for me to order from FT. Mostly because of the shipping fees... Paying the VAT is still cheaper. It's 25% of the cost (item+shipping) and plus like 1-2usd handling fee so not that bad, and items usually much cheaper here then on local sites or EU based sites... and the items are usually cheaper here... not always but I always check others like ff, fff, sourcem, vsourcing, hlth cbn... but most of the time shipping is free here, and 7 to 12 usd on the other sites... like, the pulse v2 was idk ... 5-8 usd more expensive here than on sourcem. still ordered from here because it was cheaper form here when the shipping fee was added to the price.

Edited on 8/23/2021 at 1:35 PM. Reason:
#18 (permalink)      8/23/2021 12:45:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RattyRat
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 305
  • Reviews 101
  • Kudos175
+1 details
fluffychick wrote:

No problem, but they should be flattered after what you wrote. Now I wanna be that Ratty :D or MC!

#19 (permalink)      8/23/2021 12:48:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fluffychick
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2017
  • Posts 555
  • Reviews 107
  • Kudos490
+1 details
RattyRat wrote:

fluffychick wrote:

No problem, but they should be flattered after what you wrote. Now I wanna be that Ratty :D or MC!

Aww much love to you from me in the UK <3 xxxxx

#20 (permalink)      8/23/2021 1:32:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8733
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos31357
EternalSpline wrote:

How have you been bud? I have not been on here much, too much negativity, and a lack of interesting products.

Same, mate, same. There's no fun left in this place, I scroll trough it for a few minutes, 2-3 times a week, but that's about it.

I've been well though! How about you?

@RattyRat: email sent, you can delete it from here :)

#21 (permalink)      8/23/2021 1:33:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5783
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4138
philipvdb wrote:

Does anyone remember the days we checked the rebate points weekly, put pictures and vids just to get that extra 0.15 and than loose everything the first ramble. And than suddenly without warning, you just don't give a flying f*ck anymore about those points.

I think I might remember a bit of that, I did not participate in it though. I don't think I posted much then.