please FT bring this MOD
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#101 (permalink)      9/7/2021 12:10:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4721
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2847
Crispycritters wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:
In my opinion, they should have left this function out, as it is the main reason the 18650 mode can be a little "janky" at times.It's the seam where the mod breaks apart.

This is the thing that puts me off this mod.

I'm not getting into the are 18350s good/bad arena, but they (and 18500s) just don't have a high enough Amp rating, or capacity, for my vaping preferences and I would have no practical use for the mod in 18350 mode.

My problem is I have no faith in the long term reliability of the press-together electrical connections in the two halves of the mod - I would prefer a simple one-piece housing where it relies on solid connections.

Well, my solution is full time 18650 mode. Not too worried about the connections, I don't plan to let them see the light of day. 18350 is cute, and bonus for dna60 chip, but this is a single 18650 mod at heart, with the option for stealth.

Edited on 9/7/2021 at 12:11 PM. Reason:
What does he mean when he says words?
#102 (permalink)      9/7/2021 1:13:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5793
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4140
+4 details
"Eternal, damn, stop whining, lol."

Pretty sure you meant to say stop winning.

"I'm Alpha around here, not a victim. You are all confused, padawan."

I found this so amusing, first off because you are saying you are the alpha, then using a star wars term "padawan". Come on man that has got to be the most UN-alpha thing I have ever heard. Who is a big tough star wars fan, you are aren't you, hahaha... Also who says that, who announces they are an alpha? You know who does, NOT an alpha.

I am very curious how you see yourself as the alpha. Please explain it for all of us, as it would probably make a very cute story.

"I'd worry about you. Look what I've done to you in just a few posts. You so mad"

If you want to ask me if I am mad, your welcome to do that. Why would I be mad? Your reaching so hard for anything to come at me with to try and make me mad "Don't care, and I LOVE ostrich pimples!" If you think any of that has me any amount of upset, it doesn't. If anything it just shows me how desperate you are, in this little attempt to get me upset. You love ostrich, good for you buddy.

"you used to have some good posts about vaping, until she ran you off...."

and then a few lines down you say "lol! You should have stayed quiet. I don't want a fanclub." So you compliment my old posts about vaping, but I am some how in your fan club?

You also edited this whole thing I am pulling from, Jesus man how bad was it before that? Is your fan club just a bunch of people laughing about how stupid you are? If so I am in!

As far as anyone running me off, that is just silly. If you want to know why I have not been posting much just ask. Here I will tell you. First off, giving away allot more vape stuff then I am buying these days. Just losing interest in any of the stuff besides my favorite things. I just don't need some massive collection of vape stuff, and what brought that on was moving. We sold our house, and bought a new one. It's in a great spot, I am like 10 mins from the beach, very happy here. Mainly just working, and doing house projects, so less time to post about vape gear. Also there is not allot of interesting gear coming out, if it is interesting I buy it, try it out and then maybe post about it. See how easy that was, you don't have to assume things and come up with these silly little narratives, you can just ask me.

Here I will lead by example and just ask you some things. Your house is it a double wide, or a manufactured home? From your pictures it looks kinda shitty, and I was just curious if it actually is that shitty, or just maybe you don't clean up after yourself. Is it out in the woods and shitty? Maybe you should get high less, and spend less time on vape gear.

The mental picture I get, is some idiot guy, who does not think people online have genders, lol... No girl friend, not many friends, living in some dump out in the woods, doing what was it welding? So that is your business your a welder? I don't know that I would want to hire a high welder, do you tell your clients your high? Or your insurance provider? What was your name on FB again? Oh well I am sure someone remembers it...Oh and lets not forget the dreadlocks on a white guy in 2021! It's not a narrative I am coming up with see the ? marks.

It's OK you don't need to answer any of it, you just go on being the alpha that you are. I am a bit busy enjoying my life for this trivial BS. Which was what I was suggesting you do as well as you peppered in insults to me, how did that work out for you? I bet you liked me allot more when I felt bad for you, don't worry a big part of me still does. I mean to be your age and mentally like a child must be very difficult.

Well enjoy your day!
#103 (permalink)      9/7/2021 1:28:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
heffo
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 2427
  • Reviews 147
  • Kudos3422
+6 details
I love ostrich steaks, there, I said it!
#104 (permalink)      9/8/2021 1:27:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4721
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2847
God, I really tried to read that whiney first paragraph, but my brain just disconnects from such drivel. @EternalWhine

Don't have time for jealousy, so just move on, okay? You wasted time typing.
What does he mean when he says words?
#105 (permalink)      9/8/2021 4:41:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hiko9
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 5687
  • Reviews 269
  • Kudos5469
Crispycritters wrote:

My problem is I have no faith in the long term reliability of the press-together electrical connections in the two halves of the mod - I would prefer a simple one-piece housing where it relies on solid connections.

And there we have a real problem

Press fit has always been a big no-no. It killed just about every V1 and V2 Vamo ever sold.

Green Screwdriver for LIFE
#106 (permalink)      9/8/2021 8:21:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
CL is the Alpha

#107 (permalink)      9/8/2021 3:29:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TheAtl
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2016
  • Posts 8866
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos20396
+2 details
Still.Me wrote:

Well, nothing else need be said but gunning for Cilika is the last person here you should be.

When trying to speak like a fancy person devolves into you sounding like Yoda.

"My brain is still in recovery mode from taking in so many high level, important ideas" - Dave Rubin
#108 (permalink)      9/8/2021 3:29:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TheAtl
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2016
  • Posts 8866
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos20396
+2 details
Double post.

Edited on 9/8/2021 at 3:32 PM. Reason:
"My brain is still in recovery mode from taking in so many high level, important ideas" - Dave Rubin
#109 (permalink)      10/2/2021 7:45:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hiko9
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 5687
  • Reviews 269
  • Kudos5469
+1 details
sorry to resurrect this thread of salt but we were talking about my 5w setup in it
just got hold of some 510 cartomizers - Vivid Nicocig. 2.75 ohms, they seem to be about right at 3.2-3.3v on the gen nano. There's some VG in the juice i can feel it

my 14mm rda with 3/4 turns 0.3 kanthal on a tiny silica wick to get 0.55ohms to hit with around 1.6v and 100PG juice absolutely destroys these cartos on vapour production. An order of magnitude more vapour.
I'd say it was about equivalent to that one CE4 you got out of 20 that just destroyed the others next to it, the special, holy grail CE4

the juice in the cartos is horrendous btw, already started dripping little bits of my vapespicer (72mg nic salts with menthol crystal dissolved in) in to "improve" it
Green Screwdriver for LIFE