BB, Supbox, Delro (etc?)
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#41 (permalink)      9/8/2021 1:00:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4712
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2836
Ya know, the Crossbow IS the one rba I don't own...I never thought I'd prefer it over the Vape Shell, which was also released during that time period. I picked the Shell, and missed the Crossbow.

The Alien, on the other hand, is a known quantity. It's good, no doubt. I still find that both the Snail and Alien vape very similar, or should I say they CAN vape very similar, if desired. When things are relatively equal, the one juice I vape is virtually identical between them...so I guess I find them all good!

Looking forward to the BP Mods bridge kit. Unusual coiling choice, but other than that , VERY similar to the Truss, juice flow and airflow-wise. just in an AIO Boro set-up. Looks good, and BP/Dovpo have been doing well with their "advanced" line of products...60.00 is a fair price for it, looks good!
What does he mean when he says words?
#42 (permalink)      9/8/2021 11:02:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2546
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos2739
carrion4worm wrote:

Ya know, the Crossbow IS the one rba I don't own...I never thought I'd prefer it over the Vape Shell, which was also released during that time period. I picked the Shell, and missed the Crossbow.

The Alien, on the other hand, is a known quantity. It's good, no doubt. I still find that both the Snail and Alien vape very similar, or should I say they CAN vape very similar, if desired. When things are relatively equal, the one juice I vape is virtually identical between them...so I guess I find them all good!

Looking forward to the BP Mods bridge kit. Unusual coiling choice, but other than that , VERY similar to the Truss, juice flow and airflow-wise. just in an AIO Boro set-up. Looks good, and BP/Dovpo have been doing well with their "advanced" line of products...60.00 is a fair price for it, looks good!

I saw the Pioneer RBA, Triple F $69 I think.

“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#43 (permalink)      9/8/2021 12:49:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rakio
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 31
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5
XDM45ACP wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:

Will try to alien and pioneer very soon, I'm more to extremely tight vaper, and I don't compare much to the other attys...Will ya give some opinion about Alien and pioneer?

#44 (permalink)      9/9/2021 8:58:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2546
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos2739
Rakio wrote:

XDM45ACP wrote:
carrion4worm wrote:

Will try to alien and pioneer very soon, I'm more to extremely tight vaper, and I don't compare much to the other attys...Will ya give some opinion about Alien and pioneer?

carrion4worm
VERIFIED OWNER
JoinedAug 2017
Posts3526
Reviews279
Kudos2229
Overall (4.2)
› Quality
› Value
Classic in the making!
0 of 3 people found the following review helpful
PROS
Nice RDL to MTL rba
well made
sick as tits!
little condensation
CONS
tight fit in SXK
Wont work with some integrated tips
510 nut sits proud on SXK Billet
Ok, read my long review with photos under "discussion" called "Game Over, Man". Short version is this is now my third favorite Boro/RBA, behind Exocet V2 and Vape Snail. This has a touch less airflow than either of those, and is much fussier to build. I have noticed that this fits tightly in the SXK Billet, making insertion and removal difficult, as well as causing the Nut/drip tip adapter to sit higher than normal when tightened down (maybe 1 full thread higher). This may bother some, but even the original suffers from this. It's good enough to overlook, especially with how neat and clean this device operates. If you are lucky enough to own the "Nugget" Gold YFTK Billet sold here (it's really good) use the larger Boro cut-out to your advantage...it fits nicely and the Tip adapter/Nut sits almost flush! The YFTK nut is actually shorter by one thread, which works out perfect. A happy accident, sure, but this Kit is worth it and a great addition to your collection no matter what you run it in (Fits Supbox as well) 8/10 - Good job SXK!
Reviewed on 1/13/2021 Was this review helpful to you? Yes / No

“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#45 (permalink)      1/6/2022 9:07:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
macranife
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2153
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos8338
How to get a Mission Orbit to work on a Supbox
in pictures

doing this is a waste of time and effort

Problem solved, without doubt the best 510 connector(Mission) of aw the rba's (8) I own

and it's no the only rba that refuses tae work wi the mod

yet they all work in the BB without incident

same chip same manufacturer ????

I could be in reciept o a dodgy mod without doubt (not bought here)

at this point a cannae see the point in tryin to get it replaced

the problems are well documented

as such chalked up as experience

Free to a good home locally

surplus tae requirement here
#46 (permalink)      1/10/2022 10:21:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RattyRat
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 305
  • Reviews 101
  • Kudos171
+1 details
Dear valued Fasttech forum users,
So here I am again, and now I have no more questions, and I'm not here for suggestions either
I tried Insider V2, Exocet V2 and also tried a Qbix. I loved the Qubix and the Insider too, and I like how the (orange-black) SXK BB looks like, like that the tanks are not round shaped so yeah, it was an enjoyable step out of the 510 comfort zone but I think this stuf is just not for me. I cant give up the convenience of the 510 connection, I can't stand looking at the condensation, and last but not least these stuff are overpriced for no real reason. There is still a ton of stuff I wanna try RTA and RDA wise and no BB compatible stuff on that list.
I just wanna thank your help, your suggestions, really enjoyed trying out these stuffs and the next could have been the vapesnail ... I am a 100% sure I'd like it but just... no :) I see now why people like these stuff but they wasn't made for me. That's all folks, have a nice one.
Ratty signing off.

Ps.: If you haven't tried the Qbix, you should.
also a picture for goodbyes

sorry a bit dirty, only collecting dust in the last couple weeks... next time you see this mod it probably will have an RTA on it :)

Edited on 1/10/2022 at 10:24 AM. Reason:
#47 (permalink)      1/22/2022 4:09:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
angenz
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 39
  • Reviews 40
  • Kudos38
+1 details
As a newbie to Boro World, I'm loving this thread. Currently I'm using and loving an Aspire Boxx with the Qbix rba.

My question is: Will the DOVPO X Suicide Mods Abyss PnP/GTX Bridge SKU 9740671 fit into a traditional boro tank?

Thanka!
Ange