BB, Supbox, Delro (etc?)
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      8/29/2021 12:45:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RattyRat
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 305
  • Reviews 101
  • Kudos175
So here I am again. FT finally added more items into the "SXK price drops" most of em are 10%, and here I am again asking if there is anything that is a must have and would be a pity to miss out.... currently have zero money but hopefully the discounts will last long enough to get 1 or two bridges... the mods are cheaper on other sites anyway...
I list the bridges here so you don't even have to click away :D

SXK Exocet V2 SKU 9731850 (already in cart due to your recommendations)
Link'D NFG SKU 9739249 look it's a little panda :D cant be bad with a cute panda like that lol...
MOBB Mini SKU 9731850
Alien EVL SKU 9734318
VapeSnail SKU 9725088
In'Ax Carto V2 Genisis Atomizer SKU 9735338 What even is this?

Some other things and questions
In'Ax Carto V2 Genisis Atomizer SKU 9735338 What even is this? Is this a bridge now or not?
Boropad Airflow Plug SKU 9733076 (hmmm any opinions on this product? watched videos but they used it with coilheads never with RBA bridges)

Sorry for aking too many questions, i did my research here and there, but i trust your opinions more than any youtube "professional" reviewer's...
You guys definitely helped me more. Thank you.
#22 (permalink)      8/29/2021 2:39:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+1 details
Vapesnail SKU 9725088
Qbix (not available here)
Exocet V2 SKU 9731850
Mobb Mini SKU 9738223
Insider V2 SKU 9708373
Bridg'd SKU 9723623

in that order.

I wouldn't bother getting the Link'D NFG (aka Link'd No F'ing Good), the EVL Alien or the In'Ax Carto.

The Boro plug and pads are only useful if you have a bridge or an rba that doesn't have replaceable air flow inserts or adjustable air flow control. As for the circular pads that soak up any e-liquid that leaks from the bridge or rba, you can just use cotton.

Edited on 8/29/2021 at 7:20 PM. Reason:
#23 (permalink)      8/29/2021 3:53:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
stuartd
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 723
  • Reviews 90
  • Kudos241
+1 details
For me the first one I would get is the qbixx had a couple off snails and it's basicly the same rba and does the same job oh and the qbix is that good I have another coming for my sxk delro next week
#24 (permalink)      8/29/2021 6:52:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4713
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2842
Exocet 2, Mobb mini. Those are traditional bridges that work best in Sliding glass, original Boro tanks. They are simple wicking, and have few problems - usually. Some peoplw spend more time switching bridges than vaping, and I don't recommend this with Billets...buy 2 Bridges per Billet, and at least 1 should be "all in one" (vapesnail, Alien, Link'D)

The reason for this is simple: you can work on your wicking without dumping your juice. Any "traditional" bridge inside a sliding glass boro will require dumping the juice to fiddle. Even Uni tanks, though being slightly more versatile, are really useless for a fully filled tank with wicking issues.

The "all in one" bridges are great for this reason. The easiest is Snail, the most difficult is Link'D. All have great flavor and multiple airflow options. The Link'D gets the nod for having the first JFC on a boro bridge, but this kit IS NOT for beginners, it can be rough to get the wicking right, especially at first. Stick with the two others, they are basically the same, except go Snail if you like tight mtl...the Alien favors airflow.
What does he mean when he says words?
#25 (permalink)      8/29/2021 8:19:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
stuartd
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 723
  • Reviews 90
  • Kudos241
carrion4worm wrote:

Exocet 2, Mobb mini. Those are traditional bridges that work best in Sliding glass, original Boro tanks. They are simple wicking, and have few problems - usually. Some peoplw spend more time switching bridges than vaping, and I don't recommend this with Billets...buy 2 Bridges per Billet, and at least 1 should be "all in one" (vapesnail, Alien, Link'D)

The reason for this is simple: you can work on your wicking without dumping your juice. Any "traditional" bridge inside a sliding glass boro will require dumping the juice to fiddle. Even Uni tanks, though being slightly more versatile, are really useless for a fully filled tank with wicking issues.

The "all in one" bridges are great for this reason. The easiest is Snail, the most difficult is Link'D. All have great flavor and multiple airflow options. The Link'D gets the nod for having the first JFC on a boro bridge, but this kit IS NOT for beginners, it can be rough to get the wicking right, especially at first. Stick with the two others, they are basically the same, except go Snail if you like tight mtl...the Alien favors airflow.

Still say qbix is the same as the snail lololol

#26 (permalink)      8/29/2021 8:19:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
stuartd
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 723
  • Reviews 90
  • Kudos241
carrion4worm wrote:

Still say qbix is the same as the snail lololol

#27 (permalink)      8/30/2021 2:07:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RattyRat
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 305
  • Reviews 101
  • Kudos175
Thanks the answers! Helped a lot!
So the Qbix is an Aspire product, and you can get an authentic for less than 20 bucks from an other sourcem, package include the accessories too, wich is a huge plus, I will bitching about not including those later here.
IMO it's being an authentic Aspire product QC is more reliable than SKX's. Also the VapeSnail clone with the accessories is $10 more expensive... So if stuartd right about the topic than the choice is pretty obvious :)
If you think stuartd is wrong, and the VapeSnail is better for some reasons then the choice is not that obvious.

Exocet 2 vs Mobb mini... What's even the difference? Same kind of build deck, same kind of wicking...
Only difference I see that the Mobb Mini is tad bit more expensive since they sell the airflow pins separately... for $10 SKU 9738224... And I would want that since the 3,5mm is a bit bigger than 1-1,2mm that i use in almost all in my Rebuildables. Oh also one chimney is round the other's is oval... not sure that matters in terms of flavour
10 bucks... for 3 pins... Damn... I used RTAs that costed less :D The Tube styled RTA costed like 6-7 bucks and I used that for years lol...
Anyway you all listed (rated?) the Exocet higher than the Mobb mini so why even bitching about the Mobb's price right?

Thanks again for the help!
#28 (permalink)      8/30/2021 5:53:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tony215
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2020
  • Posts 424
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos105
I definitely prefer the Snail over the Qbix..
Can't say for sure why.. but yeah..

My vote is:

Haku Xeta
Bridg'd
Vapesnail
Mobb Mini
Exocet v2
Krma
#29 (permalink)      8/30/2021 5:39:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4713
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2842
I don't have the Qbix. Can't say on that, but it's not going to to be a huge difference in flavor. If it is cheaper, try it...though you will find Billets can get expensive, if you let it.

I do have every other bridge by sxk....with the right juice, they all are decent, but the Exocet to me is a slight step above, WHEN all other things are equal.

The fun is in discovering what works best for you.

Edited on 8/30/2021 at 5:42 PM. Reason:
What does he mean when he says words?
#30 (permalink)      8/30/2021 6:22:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tony215
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2020
  • Posts 424
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos105
Yeah,, there are some that are better than others... But overall, alot of it will come down to your style of vaping.. meaning what kind of draw resistance, and amount of airflow you're after, how big a coil you prefer using, amount of heat, resistance range your after... But each rba usually caters to a specific style.. DL, RDL, or MTL.. (Though some can cross the margins well..)
#31 (permalink)      8/31/2021 5:29:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Jerem74
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2018
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Try Pioneer Insider by BPmods 👌🏽