BB, Supbox, Delro (etc?)
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      8/16/2021 10:33:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
stuartd
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 723
  • Reviews 90
  • Kudos241
If your going fir a dotaio don't bother with the clone evl spot had one and it was shit compared to the dotshell.

which is one of the best I've used and don't get the actual dotaio rba no flavour from it

Edited on 8/16/2021 at 2:48 PM. Reason:
#12 (permalink)      8/16/2021 1:08:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RattyRat
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 307
  • Reviews 101
  • Kudos175
+1 details
stuartd wrote:

If your going fir a dotaio dint bother with the clone evl spot had one and it was shit compared to the dotshell which is one of the best I've used and dint get the actual dotaio rba no flavour from it

Duuuude. Punctuation. I got brain-cancer just by reading this. Pls be less lazy.
In spite of that, thanks for the tip!

Edited on 8/16/2021 at 1:08 PM. Reason:
#13 (permalink)      8/16/2021 2:47:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
stuartd
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 723
  • Reviews 90
  • Kudos241
RattyRat wrote:

stuartd wrote:If your going fir a dotaio dint bother with the clone evl spot had one and it was shit compared to the dotshell which is one of the best I've used and dint get the actual dotaio rba no flavour from itDuuuude. Punctuation. I got brain-cancer just by reading this. Pls be less lazy.In spite of that, thanks for the tip!

Nah fuck that lol

#14 (permalink)      8/16/2021 3:56:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tony215
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2020
  • Posts 424
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos105
I have everything except the Bilux..

You can't go wrong with that Shell.. I don't like the
looks of it with that gap at the bottom,but the flavor is great. The Dot Aio gets overshadowed by Billets., yet I feel they have top notch flavor (smaller chambers). Whatever you get Dot wise.., my suggestion is get Ulton brands instead of SXK.. Also the Dotmission, I found elsewhere.., for under $20.. So.. Push to shove, I'd pick that one.. Best look to performance ratio (to me)..

And while I've nothing against the Spot.. It performs better than my EVL alien.. You have annoying posts and have to take the coil out to change the airflow size, AND getting that ring off n on to put on a 510 adapter are all painfully annoying.. And the alien is the same way, plus finicky with connections..

Like I said, I most prefer the Mission,but the Shell might be the most beginner friendly and was my first Dot rba..

Edited on 8/16/2021 at 4:02 PM. Reason:
#15 (permalink)      8/21/2021 3:14:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RattyRat
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 307
  • Reviews 101
  • Kudos175
So, I reading other threads and I have some questions.

Carrion you suggested the Exocet V2, and I surely will buy it but for now I just bought a SXK Insider V2 (SKU 9708373) . I read the reviews, and I see it's flaws, I just love how it looks, I built worse lookin RTAs I quess so I'll manage. Also love what they wrote about the Xeta bridge. Seems it's closer to my mtl stlye vaping. But still would like to here your opinions about it... unfortunately it is out of stock here... i mean the Xeta.

So the first question I have: So these bridges won't fit in the stock tank which comes with the supbox? Should I get the sliding glass one (for example SKU 9705433) or the SXK Unit Tank (SKU 9734992) or it doesn't matter, only preferences.

Second question, how do you refill the sliding glass one? do you need to remove the whole tank to open it, or yo can open it while it is on the mod?

Third and last question: Is it worth to buy a SXK Supbox Box Replacement RBA Coil Head while it's on sale? Will it even fit in the stock tank wich comes with the Supbox? (SKU 9731849) or do i need something like this (SKU 9734698 or SKU 9735152) to use it

Edited on 8/21/2021 at 3:22 PM. Reason:
#16 (permalink)      8/21/2021 4:33:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tony215
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2020
  • Posts 424
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos105
+1 details
3. Skip sup rba
2. The slide glass boro.. when dry or low, slide it down enough to get a bottle nozzle in, have the mod tilted on its side n upside down at a 45 degree angle.. fill. Close glass up . Tilt right side up. Done. Be sure you rba reads the ohms prior to filling.
1. The unit tank should fit most rbas.. same filling principle but with a rubber fill tab. Also, u may as well get a boro tank cause it's good to have.
I would have suggested the vapesnail as your first rba because you can adjust it mid-tank..
#17 (permalink)      8/21/2021 7:16:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4713
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2843
+1 details
RattyRat wrote:

So, I reading other threads and I have some questions.Carrion you suggested the Exocet V2, and I surely will buy it but for now I just bought a SXK Insider V2 (SKU 9708373) . I read the reviews, and I see it's flaws, I just love how it looks, I built worse lookin RTAs I quess so I'll manage. Also love what they wrote about the Xeta bridge. Seems it's closer to my mtl stlye vaping. But still would like to here your opinions about it... unfortunately it is out of stock here... i mean the Xeta.So the first question I have: So these bridges won't fit in the stock tank which comes with the supbox? Should I get the sliding glass one (for example SKU 9705433) or the SXK Unit Tank (SKU 9734992) or it doesn't matter, only preferences.Second question, how do you refill the sliding glass one? do you need to remove the whole tank to open it, or yo can open it while it is on the mod?Third and last question: Is it worth to buy a SXK Supbox Box Replacement RBA Coil Head while it's on sale? Will it even fit in the stock tank wich comes with the Supbox? (SKU 9731849) or do i need something like this (SKU 9734698 or SKU 9735152) to use it

Insider is fine, I only have an original V1, and I like it, it's built in 510 for building, and yes, it's looks. Flavor is a step below the Exocet 2. The Xeta, well, it's fine, too, but still older.less build friendly, and a step below in flavor than the Exocet 2.

Yes,the included "split in half" sxk boro is pretty useless, and the Insider will not fit inside. You should get the sliding glass Boros...they are the original, and the most versatile. Filling is fast with the sliding glass. SXK makes the new Unit tank, where the seam is higher...this is included with Delros, and fits everything I've tried.

You can use a rpm rba...its the exact same as the SXK...and it needs the specific boro, but you won't want a smaller rba than a normal boro bridge...it would be a waste, as the flavor, build room, wicking, etc, are all inferior to even the worst Billet/boro bridge .It's meant as an option for stock coil users, not for superior billet bridge users.

Hope you got all the answers, lol! Enjoy the vape!

Edited on 8/21/2021 at 7:19 PM. Reason:
What does he mean when he says words?
#18 (permalink)      8/21/2021 7:47:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4713
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2843
+1 details

For clarity:
Top row are all different sliding glass Boros: orange acrylic, white POM, PEI, black Polyoxymethylene (POM) there is my Insider in the PEI Boro.

Bottom row, L to R:

Sxk RPM style rba and boro

The older unit with one of three rbas that fit, the vape shell

Clear acrylic sliding glass boro with MOBB mini

New unit tank, with aspire stock coil
#19 (permalink)      8/22/2021 4:17:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RattyRat
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 307
  • Reviews 101
  • Kudos175
+1 details
Thanks! A sliding glass boro in the cart it goes. You guys helped a lot, really appreciate it!
Expect pictures after a month of painful waiting.

You really think rpm rba is that worse than any normal boro bridges? Back in the day I learned that smaller chamber means better flavor but time to time things proves me wrong. I don't mind small build decks, or if it hard to build, I use rebuildables from the start so I've seen things. Back in the day we rebuilded nova coil heads... now that was pure pain.

Edited on 8/22/2021 at 4:25 AM. Reason:
#20 (permalink)      8/22/2021 4:27:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4713
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2843
+1 details
Smaller chamber is but one piece of the puzzle. When combined with proper coiling room and airflow, things CAN be good...but trust me, there is a "too small" as well....mainly in the ability to only use small, single wire coils with little heat and airflow options.

The "rpm" rba is good for stock coil users to improve their performance. Since you will be using superior rbas, the RPM will be an extra purchase you won't use for long.

I ask you to trust me, as I own every bridge. Yes, it's a sickness, but it's true. The insider, I would estimate, is 30 to 40% better in coiling size, wicking, and flavor....than the sub-ohm tank refugee!
#21 (permalink)      8/29/2021 12:45:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RattyRat
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 307
  • Reviews 101
  • Kudos175
So here I am again. FT finally added more items into the "SXK price drops" most of em are 10%, and here I am again asking if there is anything that is a must have and would be a pity to miss out.... currently have zero money but hopefully the discounts will last long enough to get 1 or two bridges... the mods are cheaper on other sites anyway...
I list the bridges here so you don't even have to click away :D

SXK Exocet V2 SKU 9731850 (already in cart due to your recommendations)
Link'D NFG SKU 9739249 look it's a little panda :D cant be bad with a cute panda like that lol...
MOBB Mini SKU 9731850
Alien EVL SKU 9734318
VapeSnail SKU 9725088
In'Ax Carto V2 Genisis Atomizer SKU 9735338 What even is this?

Some other things and questions
In'Ax Carto V2 Genisis Atomizer SKU 9735338 What even is this? Is this a bridge now or not?
Boropad Airflow Plug SKU 9733076 (hmmm any opinions on this product? watched videos but they used it with coilheads never with RBA bridges)

Sorry for aking too many questions, i did my research here and there, but i trust your opinions more than any youtube "professional" reviewer's...
You guys definitely helped me more. Thank you.