The Life and Times Of Victor1st Mornington aka Vaping With Vic
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      8/14/2021 7:12:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+4 details
MotoBlue wrote:

You can slag Vic off as much as you want but he has serious health issues that stopped him from working. He admits to being clumsy, almost blind at times and repeats himself ad nauseum but he is the only reviewer I know of who gives away most of what he receives for review. Through entering the giveaway on his weekly show, I have won juice, drippers, mods and full kits. He has said he is currently assembling 30 boxes of kit for a charity giveaway. He has never padded out his output with reviews for skateboards or magic water. What happens to the kit that other reviewers receive for review? Sold on Ebay perhaps. He refuses to review disposables and rebadged pod kits unlike other reviewers and recently had to pay over £300 to have unsolicited disposables recycled.

Doesn't stop him being a lying, narcissistic control freak who, in his mind is never wrong.

As stated by Vic himself this is his full time job. Someone with serious health issues wouldn't go and rent offices for themselves, go to said same offices and work there on an almost daily basis.

Why would he pay over £300 to have unsolicited disposables recycled when he can dispose of them for free in at least three different ways? What are the majority of items in the 30 boxes of kit he's preparing for a charity giveaway? Disposables.

True, he doesn't pad out his content with reviews of skateboards, magic water, knives, cameras and other non vape related products. Instead he name drops build stands, batteries, cotton, e-liquid, pliers, screwdrivers, coils, repeats himself and waffles on ad nauseum.

#22 (permalink)      8/14/2021 8:17:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
stuartd
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 674
  • Reviews 89
  • Kudos227
analogueman wrote:

stuartd wrote:
how much has vic given to charity fuck all
Charity begins at home... Vic's home.

Always vic's home can't stand the wee twat oh I have this and that wring well guess wat so do I but I don't go on YouTube telling everyone to get free money or free shit of vape company's which he probably sells on ebay oh no wait he just sells it to his stupid subscribers by getting them to join his patreon with the best one being when he supposedly got robbed (still no proof) and they all chipped in and bought him his new gear would I fuvk given him money he should have had insurance fir that considering wat he was keeping in the office/studio

#23 (permalink)      8/14/2021 9:04:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+6 details
As much as I dislike Victor Mullin, he is not the type of person to fake a break in. If he was then he wouldn't have freely posted cctv video footage of the perpetrators and the police would have quickly figured out if it was a fake break in. Due to his low financial situation at the time he wouldn't have been able to afford insurance. I know many people like him who had more money than him when they set up their own businesses and didn't have insurance until much later on.

He didn't set up a go fundme, other people did and people donated to it voluntarily. It's not his fault the donations amounted to more than he needed in the end so people demanding he should have returned any amount leftover after replacing his equipment is just ridiculous. It's not like he spent that leftover money on anything other than the business and if he decided to do so no one has the right to decide what he does with that money.

As for financial support he gets for his channel, again it's voluntary. If you don't want to support him or anyone else financially, then don't. No one's holding a gun to peoples head and forcing them to join. At least he's not doing a Jai Haze.

Edited on 8/14/2021 at 9:06 PM. Reason:
#24 (permalink)      8/15/2021 2:10:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2422
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos1917
+3 details
I get it... these two don't see eye to eye. Fine. But he makes his points pretty succinctly. And if nothing else, Victor comes away from it all as a bit of a laughing stock tbh.

It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#25 (permalink)      8/15/2021 2:30:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+2 details
analogueman wrote:

I get it... these two don't see eye to eye. Fine. But he makes his points pretty succinctly. And if nothing else, Victor comes away from it all as a bit of a laughing stock tbh.

They're both laughing stocks and twats.

#26 (permalink)      8/15/2021 7:39:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
verynice
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 1448
  • Reviews 97
  • Kudos1516
djvillan wrote:

As much as I dislike Victor Mullin, he is not the type of person to fake a break in. If he was then he wouldn't have freely posted cctv video footage of the perpetrators and the police would have quickly figured out if it was a fake break in. Due to his low financial situation at the time he wouldn't have been able to afford insurance. I know many people like him who had more money than him when they set up their own businesses and didn't have insurance until much later on.He didn't set up a go fundme, other people did and people donated to it voluntarily. It's not his fault the donations amounted to more than he needed in the end so people demanding he should have returned any amount leftover after replacing his equipment is just ridiculous. It's not like he spent that leftover money on anything other than the business and if he decided to do so no one has the right to decide what he does with that money.As for financial support he gets for his channel, again it's voluntary. If you don't want to support him or anyone else financially, then don't. No one's holding a gun to peoples head and forcing them to join. At least he's not doing a Jai Haze.

I'd call it a cost of living adjustment.

Basic essentials are more expensive now than ever and why pick on the poor guy if he definitely got robbed without insurance (property and violent crimes are way up everywhere).

"Experience is not what happens to a man; it is what a man does with what happens to him." -huxley
#27 (permalink)      8/15/2021 8:07:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
macranife
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2013
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos8199
+3 details
djvillan wrote:

Doesn't stop him being a lying,narcissistic control freak who, in his mind is never wrong.

Still bleating

are we

#28 (permalink)      8/15/2021 8:29:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+2 details
macranife wrote:

Still bleating

are we

Yes, you certainly are.

#29 (permalink)      8/15/2021 8:49:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
macranife
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2013
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos8199
+2 details
I am a human being

fact

you are a child

Dummr time
#30 (permalink)      8/15/2021 8:54:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11908
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos18292
+2 details
Look on the bright side DJ, at least Macranife isn't bleating non stop as he always does about Fasttech shipping.

Consider it a temporary win. 😁
#31 (permalink)      8/15/2021 9:20:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13194
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos20868
+6 details
Wow! How incredibly enlightening this thread is.
I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?