The Life and Times Of Victor1st Mornington aka Vaping With Vic
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      8/13/2021 5:34:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+3 details
The Life and Times Of Victor1st Mornington aka Vaping With Vic

#2 (permalink)      8/13/2021 5:46:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+2 details
#3 (permalink)      8/13/2021 6:09:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 373
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos272
+1 details
Is The Fucking You Get, Worth The Fucking You Get ???
#4 (permalink)      8/13/2021 6:27:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+1 details
#5 (permalink)      8/13/2021 6:50:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
blackhack
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 580
  • Reviews 66
  • Kudos413
+3 details
Age restricted video ???
They want either your passport or driving licence....??

No thank you, google/youtube/etc have enough of my information already thanks.
www.blackhacks.website
#6 (permalink)      8/13/2021 2:40:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+1 details
Episode 4

#7 (permalink)      8/13/2021 3:32:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+1 details
#8 (permalink)      8/13/2021 3:33:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+1 details
#9 (permalink)      8/14/2021 8:26:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tony215
  • JoinedMar 2020
  • Posts 420
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos103
Sure is an ugly bastard lol..

Love Vic.. Until he gets a bit melodramatic...hah

Then im annoyed.. Funny how he tore up the Loki mod.. Only popular reviewer I've seen touch it.. Idk why he couldn't get past the recess 510.. I mean, its trying to look high end Vic.. that's why!! My issue with that mod is the price.. Should be a $40 piece
#10 (permalink)      8/14/2021 8:54:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 3887
  • Reviews 281
  • Kudos2394
if people posted their photos, I'm sure we would see all kinds of faces. many times it's the sole reason for choosing Forums instead of Private FB pages. People enjoy the "freedom" of being anonymous, though I've never really understood it...how can you expect anyone to care about your thoughts if you do it while seemingly "hiding"? It seems a bit...dishonest, maybe...but that's not the best word in this instance. Don't think Vic hasn't come to terms with his looks, lol. Never having a girlfriend in school, singing karaoke with men...yeah, he's no "lady's man", lol!

I don't know if this thread had a purpose, but it's lost behind YT's age verification firewall....At least there is a Karaoke? video!

@Tony...I just got one of those Loki mods...it's nice and small and well made, and it can go outside, unlike it's Spalted Maple cousin with a DNA 60, which stays home! Koguevape(?) are also "mainstreaming" their most recent high end mod, so it should see release soon.

Edited on 8/14/2021 at 11:17 AM. Reason:
What does he mean when he says words?
#11 (permalink)      8/14/2021 1:03:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8592
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos31049
+13 details
carrion4worm wrote:

I don't know if this thread had a purpose, but it's lost behind YT's age verification firewall....At least there is a Karaoke? video!

I opened the videos, watched it for a few seconds, clicked around a bit, so I can summarize: There's a random dude, probably a reviewer but I really don't know him, giving a 5 hour long (not hyperbole, really 5 hours long) rant about everything that's wrong with Vaping with Vic, apparently. With pages of notes, facts, links, images, split up into 4 different videos. Imagine talking about someone for 5 hours, on camera, to try and make the point that the person you've researched for weeks and are talking about for 5 insane hours, is the one who's crazy.

I didn't last longer than a minute, have zero interest in such nonsense, don't need to know anything about this Vic guy, but apparently some people do, including the OP of this thread.

I wonder if Vaping with Vic has a forum where his followers post 5 hour long cussing&screaming dissertations about FastTech's drip tip reviewer.

These obsessions some people have about vape reviewers and their utterly silly drama, is beyond ridiculous.