shopping cart empty
Vazzling Four One Five 415 Utima styled RTA
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      8/1/2021 10:00:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 15287
  • Reviews 381
  • Kudos29273
$0.43 rebate earned
Vazzling Four One Five 415 Utima styled RTA
I guess it's been discontinued here as I found only the replacement PZI tank.

For who has tried it, how is this RTA? Is it worth to get one?

Edited on 8/1/2021 at 10:00 AM. Reason:
#2 (permalink)      8/1/2021 4:06:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tony215
  • JoinedMar 2020
  • Posts 404
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos91
+1 details
Hey there,,

I have two of these.. The SXK Ultima (smoked plastic, short) and the newer SXK ultem tank version, that's taller with more stainless steel parts..

The Ultima was kinda junk.., didn't even feel like an SXK product.. Way too much plastic.. Plastic tank, top cap, chimney, threading.. Well... The top cap ring was metal at least.. Anyway..,

The tall ultem one I got after, since I was still unsatisfied.. Much much better build quality.. More threaded pieces rather than pressure/o-ring connections.. Much better capacity.. I usually shy from ultem when possible (they do make separate non ultem tanks for the tall one too... And different inserts.. Seen on a different site..

Build quality aside,, the vape you get is MTL.. Very MTL and MTL only.. I didn't realize that going in, as it looks RDL capable.. So, if you want a tight MTL draw, yeah its decent.. Its probably on par with the Spica Pro.. if I had to compare it with something.. It has maybe a hair more airflow than the Spica Pro.. Flavor is pretty satisfying..

Hope that helped...

If you are deciding on a taller MTL rta.., my suggestion over this is the FeV 4.5+ if you haven't yet tried.. you have to get 'wicking plugs' with it though too.. (like $2 on here) And if you are used to DL only, I wouldn't suggest the Spica or 415... They are fairly tight MTL and the airflow will feel very limited (even when the AFC is wide open)

Edited on 8/1/2021 at 4:09 PM. Reason:
#3 (permalink)      8/1/2021 4:12:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tony215
  • JoinedMar 2020
  • Posts 404
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos91
They have some kind of RDTA version out now too... But I've yet to try it.. And will probably pass..
#4 (permalink)      8/3/2021 4:51:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 15287
  • Reviews 381
  • Kudos29273
Hey Tony, thanks for your detailed feedback!
Well, I've never tried a 415 RTA, any version of them, somehow always managed to pass on, neither the Spica. Other than that, liked the FEV a lot, found the Experiment (Vazzling version as well) quite good, and sometimes like to revisit some of my very old attys.
Being on the RDL (or lately rather LMTL) side, but from time to time I don't mind some "realer" MTL vaping.
But I'm in trouble with these terms. Used to use dual 24mm drippers but liked to restrict the AF, just as much as it still allowed a not too warm vape, nowadays having fun with single coil DL attys, building them with 27G larger diam coils, which gives you a pretty airy (but smooth) vape. (wouldn't say that you loose the flavour if you dose wicking well) :) But those are not my the standard vape. Could always do some "heretic" things as there are not many vapers around here and the only "tendency" you could find, when you have to explain people each time that vaping doesn't only mean electronic cigs that come in a kit!
You can maybe see where I want to come. ;)

However it was on flash sales somewhere and Vazzling has never let me down, that's why the question was. Though I think the sale on this atty is over now. (yes it is, just checked)

Edited on 8/3/2021 at 4:54 AM. Reason: