ULTON Hussar Gobby Style RTA
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      8/3/2021 10:06:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Gatok
  • JoinedSep 2018
  • Posts 674
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos1002
¿Proper 1mm draw?

I'm tired of experimenting with MTL atties.
#12 (permalink)      8/4/2021 2:31:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2382
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos1880
+1 details
Gatok wrote:

¿Proper 1mm draw?

I'm tired of experimenting with MTL atties.

Do you mean you jumped on the MTL bandwagon when it was perceived to be a trend and are looking to move off in a different direction, or that it's impossible to know if this is a true MTL or one that simply claims to be?

If it's the latter, simply wait until people report back on how they find it once it ships. I'll be getting one myself in due course.

It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#13 (permalink)      8/4/2021 8:33:26 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Gatok
  • JoinedSep 2018
  • Posts 674
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos1002
+1 details
That hole is too big. Yes, you can play with AFC, but there's nothing like a good under coil airhole for a proper MTL vape, IMO.

I haven't had good experiences with that kind of airflow (Project X MTL, Aromamizer lite v1.5).

#14 (permalink)      8/4/2021 9:39:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 3700
  • Reviews 281
  • Kudos2308
+2 details
...but does look like a draw I would be interested in. I hated the Project X for flavor and for having a frustrating design (afc/jfc), but like most others, I enjoyed its' looks. I hate any slide cap up/side fill...they rarely work as good as they are intended to, and make filling more of a chore...the X's was one of the more frustrating, lol.
What does he mean when he says words?
#15 (permalink)      8/4/2021 8:05:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tony215
  • JoinedMar 2020
  • Posts 414
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos101
+1 details
The Haar is a 22mm side air RTA and its phenomenal.. (I know, its not one bigger hole like this though.. )
I agree the X being hit or miss.. the FeV is an excellent side flow MTL... I could see this being really good... Though I understand your concern about getting a true MTL.., I'm more loose MTL/ RDL.. So I won't mind myself..

Edited on 8/4/2021 at 8:05 PM. Reason:
#16 (permalink)      8/4/2021 9:28:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 3700
  • Reviews 281
  • Kudos2308
+1 details
That THC MTL atty, with the cage and the incremental airflow is pretty unique, and even at it's most open is loose mtl...

Everyone has a different draw, but I feel pretty confident that the THC would interest many, IF you like the looks...it's one of those love/hate designs. The airflow design is such that the outer airflow ring really helps tighten, or loosen things up, without feeling swooshy or killing flavor.

I can understand why no other company has aped this style yet...in order to work, the airflow ring, and the atty walls have to be thicker than any atty normally is. The airflow is a groove cut into the body in graduating depth...it's quite cool, seriously! It probably isn;t feasible on 22mm rtas, and it makes for a heavy chunk of steel, lol.

I don't know if any of you have the VXV Soulmate, another good mtl rta...the draws are similar on both rtas to me...
What does he mean when he says words?
#17 (permalink)      9/28/2021 6:46:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
The_Masteres
  • JoinedJan 2019
  • Posts 512
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos159
Any feedback on this one ? Could only find the sxk and a no name on FT .
#18 (permalink)      9/29/2021 10:53:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
The_Masteres wrote:

Any feedback on this one ? Could only find the sxk and a no name on FT .

Still waiting for mine to arrive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#19 (permalink)      9/30/2021 6:56:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FrankieS
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 728
  • Reviews 211
  • Kudos352
Keeps bing delayed. I finally lost patience and ask for it to be changed with an SXK. I figured, the Ulton version can’t be that much better to be worth the wait.
#20 (permalink)      9/30/2021 6:56:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FrankieS
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 728
  • Reviews 211
  • Kudos352
Keeps bing delayed. I finally lost patience and ask for it to be changed with an SXK. I figured, the Ulton version can’t be that much better to be worth the wait.
#21 (permalink)      9/30/2021 7:00:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
FrankieS wrote:

It's on sale for 20 bucks and ships in 24 hours at 2 friends. Maybe in a week now that the Chinese holidays start tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU