shopping cart empty
When YT vape reviewers get desperate for content
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      7/21/2021 8:27:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 3608
  • Reviews 280
  • Kudos2260
blackhack wrote:

I have a lot of time for Todd, I've met him socially a few times and even got some free stuff (or small fee to charity)from him over the years....Was always one of the first to contribute free vape gear to my free raffles when I used to run the Glasgow school of vape.
I gave up on his blogs etc more for the "Authentics only" views of most of the people on the group than any other reason.....I have both authentic and clone gear and that didn't fit with most of the L33T crew on his group.
I'm not a collector, I'm a vaper who used vaping to quit cigarettes.

Todd left the house? Damn, he's getting more confident!

Good for him, still the only reviewer with good products. He just isn't good in social settings.

What does he mean when he says words?
#22 (permalink)      7/21/2021 9:18:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
blackhack
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 542
  • Reviews 66
  • Kudos397
+1 details
Near the beginning of that video he comments on a certain "Lady Reviewer" who got caught stealing other peoples raffle tickets at a vape meet I was running....Everyone who turned up was given a sheet of free raffle tickets to win vape gear which was donated by the retailers and reviewers etc who were there.

I checked with at least five reputable people who had their raffle tickets stolen from their table tops.

She was one of Vick's hangers on, and when she got caught out, he jumped to her defence....even although she was seen doing it.

Next thing you know was that he had a go at the event saying that he'd never endorse it or do any advertising for it in the future.....Strange thing about it was that he had NEVER Endorsed it in any way, Nor did any advertising for it...He's just a waste of space and the sooner the "Vape Scene" goes on without him the better.
Klaatu barada nikto
#23 (permalink)      7/21/2021 10:32:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 12940
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos19650
How long did it take you all to read this thread? I started at page 1 and timed myself. 2 minutes 12 seconds to get through the whole thing.

How many words per minute can you guys type?
"This woman is a coward and a liar. Her replies are so dim-witted its sad."
#24 (permalink)      7/21/2021 10:38:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8490
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos30807
javyn wrote:

How long did it take you all to read this thread? I started at page 1 and timed myself. 2 minutes 12 seconds to get through the whole thing.

I spent over an hour on post #15. It's so hard to figure out when a gif ends.

#25 (permalink)      7/21/2021 10:44:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 12940
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos19650
airwinny wrote:

javyn wrote:
I spent over an hour on post #15. It's so hard to figure out when a gif ends.

Oh, damn, so you think maybe it's the images I post that confuse this lot here so much? Interesting.

"This woman is a coward and a liar. Her replies are so dim-witted its sad."
#26 (permalink)      7/21/2021 11:02:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2378
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos1878
blackhack wrote:

Near the beginning of that video he comments on a certain "Lady Reviewer" who got caught stealing other peoples raffle tickets at a vape meet I was running....Everyone who turned up was given a sheet of free raffle tickets to win vape gear which was donated by the retailers and reviewers etc who were there.

I checked with at least five reputable people who had their raffle tickets stolen from their table tops.

She was one of Vick's hangers on, and when she got caught out, he jumped to her defence....even although she was seen doing it.

Next thing you know was that he had a go at the event saying that he'd never endorse it or do any advertising for it in the future.....Strange thing about it was that he had NEVER Endorsed it in any way, Nor did any advertising for it...He's just a waste of space and the sooner the "Vape Scene" goes on without him the better.

Interesting that you have first-hand experience of a claim in the video. It certainly validates the veracity of what was said.

And yet, after all said and done, is he not still one of the most widely subscribed UK Yootoobers out there? For someone so disliked, and it would seem for very good reason, I still don't quite understand how he's been able to reign so grandly for so long! Can anyone offer a reasonable explanation?

It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#27 (permalink)      7/21/2021 11:23:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
blackhack
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 542
  • Reviews 66
  • Kudos397
+1 details

And yet, after all said and done, is he not still one of the most widely subscribed UK Yootoobers out there? For someone so disliked, and it would seem for very good reason, I still don't quite understand how he's been able to reign so grandly for so long! Can anyone offer a reasonable explanation?

Not in my social circle, I believe that his subscribers and patreons are those who are possibly new to vaping, but certainly not anyone who has been around for a while as he soon gets found out.

Klaatu barada nikto