No nic salts for you!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      7/16/2021 5:41:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10850
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5685
+1 details
Brianstech wrote:

Annie, once again I can't thank you enough. FastTech is one of the best websites I've ever ordered from.

I would like to do my best to help.:) Thank you for the support, dear Brianstech.

Wish all of our members a wonderful weekend!

#12 (permalink)      8/16/2021 11:21:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Brianstech
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 80
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos77
Here we are one month later, twelve of the thirteen bottles have arrived, and I'm almost shocked with the flavors so far.

Necktie Vape Cola 35mg amazingly tastes like Pepsi. Good quality, I'll probably order more in the future.

Karnoo Lemon 35mg also tastes great, another keeper.

Then I have 10 Steam Tribe flavors to test, and another bottle that was delayed will arrive soon.

I can already say that I'm very impressed, and already planning on buying many more brands and flavors.

Thank you Annie and FastTech!
#13 (permalink)      10/15/2021 2:23:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Brianstech
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 80
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos77
Now two months after my last post I just want to say 'wow'. My 2nd $100 e-liquid order arrived recently, and once again I'm almost shocked..

Basically every nic salt from Steam Tribe is very good, in fact most are outstanding.

Necktie Vape is highly devoted to quality and flavor.

Karnoo hasn't disappointed me at all.

T2 liquids are also good enough for all-day usage.

Hangda's flavors are impressive even though they aren't salts, at 24mg strength.

And lastly I have four 100ml bottles of 24mg non-salts from "eHealth Cigarette". The two I've tried so far have made the inexpensive investment very worthwhile.

I consider myself to be somewhat picky about flavors, so it's surprising how much I enjoy all of these different ones. Of course I can't speak for everyone, but I've had great luck trying many strange fluids from FastTech.

Now the only problem I have is figuring which ones I want to reorder.