No nic salts for you!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      7/13/2021 10:03:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Brianstech
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 80
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos77
No nic salts for you!
That title is a reference to an episode of the US show Seinfeld where the Soup Nazi says, "No soup for you!"

Anyway, I just put 10 bottles of nicotine salt in my cart along with 2 other items, then bought $75 in Paypal gift certificates, and went to check out..

Boom!

"We can't ship e-liquids to the United States."

That's very odd considering every single page of these salts say "Free shipping to United States."

I basically knew it was too good to be true. $5.26 for a 30ml 35mg bottle is extremely cheap compared to about $30 in local shops, not to mention roughly $15 online before shipping, sales tax, excise tax, and adult signature fees. The US has gone completely insane against its own population lately.

I just figured that these cheap liquids probably taste like total crap or something, but for the price I was willing to take the gamble.

Well, I can't try them if FT won't send them.. And now I have over $75 in gift certificates that I would rather have kept in the bank.

Yes, this is a slight rant, but I'm also curious.

Has anyone actually tried these liquids from Steam Tribe, Necktie Vape, and Karnoo? If so, are they any good?

Then does anyone know (or have any ideas) about how to get around this? (Of course I'm not necessarily asking for illegal advice.)
#2 (permalink)      7/13/2021 10:53:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2433
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos1926
+2 details
See here.
It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#3 (permalink)      7/14/2021 3:17:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10402
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6672
+2 details
Karnoo has a "decent" tobacco, otherwise I can't comment. Steam tribe has some followers but I'm not apart of it as I never bought their joose.
In a drop top Chevy with the roof wide open, my partners looking at me to see if my eyes open cause I've been drankin and I've Been smokin'
#4 (permalink)      7/14/2021 3:42:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+2 details
Open a ticket specifying the items you want or do as I do and take a screenshot of your cart and FT will manually create your order and deduct the payment from your gift certificates. If there is not enough available they will also send you a PayPal payment link.
#5 (permalink)      7/14/2021 5:00:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10878
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5698
+2 details
Hello Brianstech,

We can create the order for you and apply the gift certificate. We have sent the ticket for you, please check and reply.
Thank you.
#6 (permalink)      7/14/2021 10:06:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Brianstech
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 80
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos77
+1 details
Wow, I sort of thought that the words "cannot ship" were final. In this case I'm very happy to say I was wrong.

Thank you all for your input, and especially you Annie for your constant dedication to customers.

I can't wait to place my order later today.

Wow, this is great!
#7 (permalink)      7/14/2021 1:17:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2433
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos1926
+2 details
Trust me, you're the latest in a long line of people from the US asking much the same thing. And more often than not, there is a way around that apparent 'shipping wall'. Always worth asking. Good luck. :)
It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#8 (permalink)      7/15/2021 2:20:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Brianstech
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 80
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos77
+1 details
Okay, here we go. DJvillan, I took your advice and submitted a .jpg screenshot for an order of 13 bottles. Flavors like peanut butter, almond, mojito, hazelnut, cola, pina colada, and vanilla sound very appetizing.. Let's see how they taste. I'm not expecting miracles for that price, but hopefully at least some of them will make it worthwhile.

I have to admit that FastTech seems to go the extra mile for its customers.
#9 (permalink)      7/15/2021 4:12:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10878
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5698
+2 details
Hi Brianstech,

We have created the order and applied your gift certificates. The order will be processing normally.:)
#10 (permalink)      7/15/2021 4:35:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Brianstech
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 80
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos77
+1 details
Annie, once again I can't thank you enough. FastTech is one of the best websites I've ever ordered from.
#11 (permalink)      7/16/2021 5:41:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10878
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5698
+1 details
Brianstech wrote:

Annie, once again I can't thank you enough. FastTech is one of the best websites I've ever ordered from.

I would like to do my best to help.:) Thank you for the support, dear Brianstech.

Wish all of our members a wonderful weekend!