shopping cart empty
Not ordering vape gear
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      4/17/2021 10:05:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lalli
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 196
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos115
+1 details
Not ordering vape gear
Last vape mail I got was 5 weeks ago, so I have not ordered any gear in 2 months. I think this is the longest break I`ve had since I started vaping in 2016.

How long could I go on like this? All new gear is just the same old stuff with no real improvements, so could it be possible to just stop here?
#2 (permalink)      4/17/2021 10:12:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+3 details
If that's what you want to do it's possible but order some spare parts of what you've got just in case you need them at a later date before they become discontinued.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#3 (permalink)      4/17/2021 10:57:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Gigirat67
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 272
  • Reviews 109
  • Kudos133
Same here, just more of the same again and again so why bother.
And by the way where have all the cheap clones gone. Haven’t seen a new one in ages.
#4 (permalink)      4/17/2021 11:38:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2553
  • Reviews 269
  • Kudos1375
+1 details
mandatory Billet rba clones Exocet 2, new MOBB mini

mandatory rta clones Taifun gt4s Monarch J3s

mandatory rda clones Hellfire Sabre O-Atty X Auco

mandatory rdta clones Taifun GX Haku Riviera

All of these will be gone FOREVER Soon, so if you need awesome gear, look no further. If you have them, well, you already know how good they are. All of these are here, now, and under 20.00 each.
I know words...I have the best words.
#5 (permalink)      4/17/2021 12:12:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tony215
  • JoinedMar 2020
  • Posts 177
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos26
Why do you say they will be gone forever soon..?? I personally am getting really nervous...
I thought the China shipping would be fine.., but it's getting worse..
It appears places will ship..., but they won't let you make purchases!

It seems that most Paypal methods are gone.. (some are doing it 'off-line' thank God) but not many...
FT seems to have an advantage because they sell so many other non-vape relate things..

Basically my question is: Who else is still shipping to the US, and for how long??
Aside from FT, my other go-to has always been 3f... BUT, it seems like I can't buy anything from them all
of a sudden... The credit card companies seem to be banning overseas vape deals.. Anyone notice this??
I noticed that my prepaid Paypal Mastercard actually worked (earlier this month)

But now, last week I went to buy a few things... (THEY HAVE SOOOOO MANY AWESOME PRODUCTS RIGHT NOW) that FT isn't
carrying for some lame reason... Anyway, now that type of card won't work... It looked like it was processing through
fine, and then suddenly says, order cancelled... And no other explanation for what happened..

I also emailed 3f asking to make a separate invoice for me to split an order through 2 different cards (to achieve the full amount$ ) and they just simply wrote back, we cannot split the cost).. They never made mention that they won't ship to the US anymore...

It seems these Chinese vendors are often still willing/able to ship things..., they just can't or won't make the actual purchase/transaction available in any US means..

I even spoke to the owner of Focale, Devin, through Facebook, and he personally told me.., they are willing to ship, but can't come up with a payment option..

I feel that FT main advantage is that they sell so many other types of products., they are kind of shielded that way..

Do I have some misconception here..? or is this what's really happening?? Anyone make a 3f order in the past few days to clarify??? I'd appreciate it..

If so, I pray FT will get some of these products in... (Mostly, a few new mods I want that FT doesn't have....yet..)

Thanks guys and good luck..

-Tony
#6 (permalink)      4/17/2021 12:29:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
philipvdb
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2483
  • Reviews 29
  • Kudos4105
3f accepts western union but you have to contact them by ticket or email.
We can't agree on everything.
#7 (permalink)      4/17/2021 12:38:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2553
  • Reviews 269
  • Kudos1375
Hey Tony, all I meant was what is true of all clones, when they are gone, they are gone. None of them will ever be made again, with the exception of the GT4s, MAYBE. Nothing to do with shipping or payment. People tend to not have an understanding of how the business model works, so I just remind from time to time... You know how you have made several references to finding a Xeta, for example? These are a snapshot in time, and only true legends (NarDa, M-Atty, FEV, GT4) get an Encore.

As far as you other issue, I had the same issue. You have two options: Use another card tied to a bank account, or 2: Contact the card company and give approval. It's an Unknown Chinese account to them, they think they are helping, lol!

also, technically the USPS ban isn't in effect yet, though many companies are unaware, lol. I think it's April 26, but don't hold me to that...

Edited on 4/17/2021 at 12:47 PM. Reason:
I know words...I have the best words.
#8 (permalink)      4/17/2021 1:06:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tony215
  • JoinedMar 2020
  • Posts 177
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos26
I have every atty you mentioned...
Specifically love the Fev4.5, NarDA, and GT4... and like the GT3 even better!

As for the Xeta.. I went all out and bought an authentic blue Xeta Ti ... since I recently got an authentic 2020 RPG Billet Box.., figured I should have an authentic atty... I'm finally turned on to Facebook groups now too.. That will probably end up the most common way I buy things now..

But, yeah., I get what you mean now... When they are gone, they are gone.. So far I'm glad I bought what I bought, WHEN i bought it... cause many of those things are no longer available anywhere! Makes me wonder, will any of this stuff be worth big money some day, ya think?
Like... vintage baseball cards or something..?? I wonder..

Oh, and you said the Encore..??? I actually don't have that one.. only vaguely heard of it..
And and lastly, the Taifun GX... I don't have one of those either.. Recently bought a Taifun GTR though I'm waiting on..
Is the GX that worthwhile..?? Isn't it a mesh rdta with steel cables..??? Don't think I'd like that even though I have plenty of faith in Taifun designs..

Edited on 4/17/2021 at 1:08 PM. Reason:
#9 (permalink)      4/17/2021 3:53:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ryno619
  • JoinedApr 2019
  • Posts 395
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos247
+2 details
Lalli wrote:

Last vape mail I got was 5 weeks ago, so I have not ordered any gear in 2 months. I think this is the longest break I`ve had since I started vaping in 2016.How long could I go on like this? All new gear is just the same old stuff with no real improvements, so could it be possible to just stop here?

Stepping away for a few months sounds awesome. I’m really trying to pump the breaks on get the new new. I find myself watching YT reviews now out of habit like a zombie then actually interested in the a new atty deck or mod.

Getting back ups for the gear I already have is my plan along with the occasional drip tip to spice things up, let’s see how well that works out for
me.

Edited on 4/17/2021 at 3:55 PM. Reason:
“For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.”
#10 (permalink)      4/17/2021 9:57:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
dubbsmoke
  • JoinedJun 2020
  • Posts 21
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
+1 details
I am not your ordinary vaper but I did get that gx taifun but haven't used it yet. I vape 0 nic and thc. I bought a bunch of clones of rdas and Rdta's because I want to get a few to convert to concentrate atty's. Also been trying to get a billet box but couldn't even get one from fb so I pulled the trigger and got 2 black ones here. Bought all the bridges they have except for the mobb mini cause its ugly to me. I'm starting to really love all this vaping stuff even though I'm not your average vaper.
#11 (permalink)      4/17/2021 11:24:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+1 details
imo vapers fall into two categories, you're either a hobbyist who collects vape gear or just someone who wants one or two set ups to quit vaping.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU