shopping cart empty
Evolv DNA 100c, finally!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      3/27/2021 7:15:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Technomania
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 198
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos182
+4 details

EDIT: US VAPERS: Vaping is going "underground" to an extent, due to overbearing regulations. Please, for your benefit, join Facebook, and find a few good vaping groups. There, you will have access to things...
Private sales , person to person transactions, private payment, etc...just dont be a douche and ruin it for anyone else. The Boxer 100c pre-order is over. Websites will only have info for the uninformed...so get informed!

Not at all helpful to the multitudes of people who would rather have their eye-teeth ripped out than join FB (I'm one of them), or law-abiding US citizens who wouldn't dream of breaking the law, or bending the rules (more out there than you probably think).

I have recently witnessed DOZENS of businesses, some of which I've shopped with, CLOSE-DOWN due to the PACT Act bullshit. This is a WHOLE lot more serious to many thousands of people out there than you seem to realize, and it's only going to get worse...

"We've taken care of everything, The words you read, The songs you sing, The pictures that give pleasure to your eyes"....(Priests of Syrinx, 2112 AD)
#22 (permalink)      3/27/2021 7:16:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2774
  • Reviews 275
  • Kudos1466
Technomania wrote:

EDIT: US VAPERS: Vaping is going "underground" to an extent, due to overbearing regulations. Please, for your benefit, join Facebook, and find a few good vaping groups. There, you will have access to things...
Private sales , person to person transactions, private payment, etc...just dont be a douche and ruin it for anyone else. The Boxer 100c pre-order is over. Websites will only have info for the uninformed...so get informed!

Not at all helpful to the multitudes of people who would rather have their eye-teeth ripped out than join FB (I'm one of them), or law-abiding US citizens who wouldn't dream of breaking the law, or bending the rules (more out there than you probably think).

I have recently witnessed DOZENS of businesses, some of which I've shopped with, CLOSE-DOWN due to the PACT Act bullshit. This is a WHOLE lot more serious to many thousands of people out there than you seem to realize, and it's only going to get worse...

Smoke a fucking cigarette, then. Damn. Don't speed while driving to your brick and mortar!

Edited on 3/27/2021 at 7:58 AM. Reason:
I know words...I have the best words.
#23 (permalink)      3/27/2021 8:08:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wylie
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5708
  • Reviews 77
  • Kudos3674
Ah, ya'll just keep killin batteries, shipping these days ya know.
Always keep your ear to the ground!
#24 (permalink)      3/27/2021 8:36:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2774
  • Reviews 275
  • Kudos1466
Wylie wrote:

Ah, Wylie-Speak for "oops, I'm wrong again, after name-calling and brat behavior, no less"

#25 (permalink)      3/27/2021 8:41:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wylie
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5708
  • Reviews 77
  • Kudos3674
carrion4worm wrote:

Wylie wrote:
Ah, Wylie-Speak for "oops, I'm wrong again, after name-calling and brat behavior, no less"

LMAO! Screen shot your build from Steamengine and post it up!
Ohms law, Battery Drain if you might be so inclined.

#26 (permalink)      3/27/2021 8:47:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2774
  • Reviews 275
  • Kudos1466
What build? In GENERAL, low resistance is preferred for mechs, stop back-peddling! So NOW it's about battery drain? LOL two posts ago it was about a full, powerful vape! you, sir, are a fraud!

Gee, never thought that more strain on a battery would make it deplete faster....what a revelation! i shoulda went to school too! Thanks for clearing up THAT debate, Mr. Wylie.
#27 (permalink)      3/27/2021 9:11:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wylie
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5708
  • Reviews 77
  • Kudos3674
carrion4worm wrote:

What build? In GENERAL, low resistance is preferred for mechs, stop back-peddling! So NOW it's about battery drain? LOL two posts ago it was about a full, powerful vape! you, sir, are a fraud!

Gee, never thought that more strain on a battery would make it deplete faster....what a revelation! i shoulda went to school too! Thanks for clearing up THAT debate, Mr. Wylie.

I stated "restricted direct lung vape" not the words you're trying to peddle Worm Food.

Your Alzheimers must be kickin up again.

#28 (permalink)      3/27/2021 9:14:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2774
  • Reviews 275
  • Kudos1466
What do you consider a 22mm rda? JUST STOP. How does airflow now play into this? You are mad, stop grasping.

Edited on 3/27/2021 at 9:17 AM. Reason:
#29 (permalink)      3/27/2021 9:21:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wylie
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5708
  • Reviews 77
  • Kudos3674
carrion4worm wrote:

What do you consider a 22mm rda? JUST STOP. How does airflow now play into this? You are mad, stop grasping.

You should get some meds for that.

#30 (permalink)      3/27/2021 2:44:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2774
  • Reviews 275
  • Kudos1466
they obviously haven't helped you at all...why do you think they would help me, lol? Maybe reading Ohm's law everyday will help your old ass remember it!

Its, according to you, High resistance, battery life and air flow, right? LOL Back to the aluminum mines with you! Your credibility is done here

#the first sentence refers to your meds comment.
#the second is your "coiling debate arguments"

(in case you forgot)
#31 (permalink)      3/27/2021 3:01:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wylie
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5708
  • Reviews 77
  • Kudos3674
Wylie wrote:

LMAO! Screen shot your build from Steamengine and post it up!
Ohms law, Battery Drain if you might be so inclined.

looks like you forgot something.
Edit:
Never have seen one of your coil builds here.

Edited on 3/27/2021 at 3:09 PM. Reason: