shopping cart empty
Obs Engine Nano out of stock. Any alternatives?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      3/3/2021 2:33:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5213
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3731
Destiny rta, I have it I don't like it very much. Flavor is pretty good, not amazing, and it is loud. If I remember right 2.5 is a better build size in it, and I like 3MM much better, I feel like it highlights the sweet a bit more. The juice channels on it are pretty good, build quality is pretty good. It got more hype than it deserved in my opinion.
#32 (permalink)      3/3/2021 4:35:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JayJayMcKlay
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 371
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos310
Got the Destiny as well.
Love the looks of it easy to build the flavor and it's inexpensive.

If you're looking for a single coil DL RTA I would go for it in my book still hard to beat.
The internet used to be all about spreading and sharing knowledge, but today it seems that it's mostly about spreading ignorance.
#33 (permalink)      3/3/2021 4:50:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5213
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3731
If the destiny had a bunch of tiny holes on the outside for airflow it would have been much better, the damn thing is loud AF...
#34 (permalink)      3/3/2021 4:59:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2292
  • Reviews 261
  • Kudos1181
JayJayMcKlay wrote:

Carrion4wormsNever really dig the Juggernaut can't figure out why it just don't work out for me.Got the Arbitter in the orther Day not build it yet bur looking forward to it...

'Im more of a Fatality m25 guy myself, but OP wanted top Air...personally i'd pick the Diesel over the Juggerknot. I feel like the Juggerknot is better if you put smaller, cooler coils in it, to make up for the lack of airflow. It's a big tank that doesn't vape like it's a big tank, in my experience. Fatality M25 could look a bit prettier, I suppose, but it just works...My favorite RTA by QP so far.

Insert idiotic mantra here.
#35 (permalink)      3/3/2021 5:13:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JayJayMcKlay
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 371
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos310
+2 details
Had to agreed Fatality M25 is really not a looker.
But hey it's not really cool or smart to be a vaper anymore anyway.

Was in for a surprise my self it's a awesome tank and as you're saying some how everything kind of just come together and works in that tank.

Have never tried the Diesel had it in mind many times but never pulled the trigger.
Got the Arbiter by OXVA the other day but have to go for the sea the next 14 days so looking forward to trying that one out when coming home again have heard a lot of positive about it and kind of liking top airflow these days.

Have you tried that one out Arbiter RTA?
The internet used to be all about spreading and sharing knowledge, but today it seems that it's mostly about spreading ignorance.
#36 (permalink)      3/4/2021 7:48:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5213
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3731
+1 details
I got the fatality in and I can't get the GD thing apart to get that stupid juice restriction out. Any tips or tricks, I have tried everything but an actual wrench. I put needle nose into the spots between the inlet holes and twisted, nothing. Is it reverse threaded? Is there some weird different style to it? I have never had one give me this much headache, (hand ache) HOLY SHIT IT's STUCK!!!
#37 (permalink)      3/4/2021 8:47:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 10877
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos16806
Oh crap, my Fatality is on its way. Let us know how it ends up, how you get it apart, etc.
#38 (permalink)      3/4/2021 9:03:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2292
  • Reviews 261
  • Kudos1181
+1 details
the top is reverse, but nothing else. follow the directions on the lid.

EDIT: also, it is a Bayonet style cap. About 1/4 turn to the left (CW) will pop it right off. I think that will solve your problem.

Edited on 3/4/2021 at 9:12 AM. Reason:
Insert idiotic mantra here.
#39 (permalink)      3/4/2021 10:45:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5213
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3731
+2 details
The top cap was fine to get off, I knew that was reverse threaded, np there. It was the two pieces that hold the glass together. Never had any issues on that before with anything, if they were super tight I just put needle nose pliers in the juice ports and twisted it right off. This one even with the needle nose I couldn't get it off.

I put it in the freezer, not sure if that helped. Finally got it apart with a micro fiber rag oddly enough the pieces finally broke free. Not sure what I did differently the last time with the rag, maybe I freed it enough prior. Maybe it was equal torque on the two sides, not really sure.
#40 (permalink)      3/4/2021 12:58:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JayJayMcKlay
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 371
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos310
+1 details
EternalSpline wrote:

The top cap was fine to get off, I knew that was reverse threaded, np there. It was the two pieces that hold the glass together. Never had any issues on that before with anything, if they were super tight I just put needle nose pliers in the juice ports and twisted it right off. This one even with the needle nose I couldn't get it off.

I put it in the freezer, not sure if that helped. Finally got it apart with a micro fiber rag oddly enough the pieces finally broke free. Not sure what I did differently the last time with the rag, maybe I freed it enough prior. Maybe it was equal torque on the two sides, not really sure.

Have a black and a silver no problem at all.
Think the trick is (if there is one) to keep the topcap on hold topcap in left hand then turn the bottom piece off with right hand.
There is a little bit of grooves on the bottom part but nothing on top part and to make things worse it a little sharp as well but due to the reverse topcap you can use that in left hand and mine both of them come right of...

#41 (permalink)      3/4/2021 1:02:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5213
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3731
Good advice thanks, it was a little late to help me, but I think it could help someone else.

I think mine was a bit extra stuck, these things happen. #4950 so one was bound to be a little more stuck.