People also ask
Is Florida the most humid state?
With Florida being surrounded by the warm Gulf of Mexico and Atlantic Ocean, and with South Florida being a nearly tropical climate, it is definitely the most humid state in the U.S. Attached is a map of annual average dew point temperatures across the coterminous U.S. The map shows that north Florida has dew point ...

Does Toronto have high humidity?
Toronto has a semi-continental climate, with a warm, humid summer and a cold winter. ... Although Toronto is one of Canada's warmer cities in winter, winters are still severe, with snow on the ground most days between mid-December and mid-March.

This may come across like a silly argument I am making, it's not I was just curious what google would say and I thought I would share.

To me personally Florida is really humid year round. It is part of the reason I feel like our winters feel colder than they actually are. I have been to Vegas a few times, and the dry air is like the worst feeling to me. My lips get chapped instantly and I don't acclimate to the dry air the whole time. It feels like I need to drink twice the amount of water I normally drink.

Purging is blowing through the top, it was done by mech users allot to heat the coils properly before they inhaled. Some people still do it, or just got in the habit, or think it looks cool. One downside though is it pushes allot of vapor through your RTAs air holes and can cause a bit more buildup than say someone who is not in the habit of purging.

I agree good machining is totally worth the extra money on something you like. I feel like authentic products from Vandy and geekvape have gotten allot better over the years with the machining. It is still not on the level of steamcrave. Unfortunately I felt like my only experience with QP so far with the fatality was also not superior machining. So it is good to hear that your experience is better.

I am still thinking of getting the juggerknot v2 though regardless, but the Reload 26 is also an option, not really sure which is the better of the two so it might just come down to looks. It seems like for every person that says the V2 is better there is another saying the Reload26 is better...

If you can find one grab the intake dual RTA from vandy. I got it about a week ago and I have to say it is by far my favorite top airflow RTA I currently own. The flavor is very sharp and punchy on it. Normally on top airflow RTA's I feel like there are some muted notes. This one for whatever reason really brings out the sharp apple note, and the sweet in the liquid I am using in it. Unfortunately I was only able to find it in F-ing rainbow heat treated and for full price of what it was when it came out, so I guess it is no secret that it is a pretty great RTA. The top cap is a real annoyance to get off. Also the airflow feels a bit restricted even fully open. Honestly my only two complaints. So if you can find it, you might want to snap one up before they are gone.

The V3 in dual coil is good enough that I have had this much persistence about it, lol. I will shut up about it now though. You know me though I never buy two of anything, if they were not so expensive I would have four v3s already. The price bracket the advanced kit is in though makes it so it is up there with all these "higher end" RTA's, and that is what got me venturing into this territory. I wouldn't recommend the trilogy RTA to anyone really. Maybe a serious cloud's bro, maybe. The fatality is pretty good, I would recommend it to advanced coil users. The v3 though I think does more for flavor with less coil, so it is an easy all day recommendation for me. Also honestly I have only put one build in the fatality so far, so what do I know. Only been through one tank of liquid on it. Next build I will put 4 core claptons in it and that should be a better test of it.