shopping cart empty
Authentic QP DESIGN JUGGERKNOT V2 RTA ( Replacement Glass)
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#51 (permalink)      3/4/2021 10:38:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5214
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3733
+2 details
Shocked you went for the Fatality instead of the V3 Aromamiser SS. It was hard to go Fatality and not pick up a 3rd V3 for me. Trust me pick it up, it's like the blitzen but allot better in the way it delivers the airflow and it has juice flow, and the deck is a little better. Flavor is better... Two chimneys and three decks, the V3 is legitimately my end game RTA.
#52 (permalink)      3/4/2021 10:52:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 10906
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos16836
+1 details
Damn, oh crap, now I have to buy that one as well. :D

This one, right? SKU 9730968

I am not like you guys when it comes to vape gear. I don't like learning new vape things. I go or the tried and tested that I know. Just don't have the time to mess around, learn how to do this, or that.

But I meant to make an exception for this V3 so if that is the one I will buy it today.

PS: The one review for this particular SKU partly scared me from buying it earlier

Edited on 3/4/2021 at 11:10 AM. Reason:
#53 (permalink)      3/4/2021 11:43:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5214
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3733
+2 details
Yes that is the one as long as it says advanced kit.

The Fatality you will need the bigger coils for. I have not tried it with little single wire dual coils, but from gauging it with my build, bigger is better. The 26X2 36 over works pretty good in it, but it could use a little more and be just fine.

From the 12 puffs on it so far it is really nice, but deeper into the clouds territory than I would figure you would want to be. Who knows though you might love it.

Build quality on it, I am not overly impressed. Getting the chimney and top to separate to remove the juice restriction was a nightmare. Then two of the screws for the leads were really tight to get them to back out. I needed more than the little blue it came with to get enough torque to get them out. Other than that though no scratches or dings, a little sharp nothing major. I just figured QP was going to be 100% buttery smooth for the price. It is as good quality wise as a Vandyvape product, and not as good as a steamcrave product.

It hits hard AF though, really smooth airflow, not loud at all, but not silent you get the woosh. Great flavor! I put a juice I know very well in and it's as good as in other things so far. Wicking was easy, and it is keeping up with ease at 105W.

The intake dual with the same juice is giving me better flavor though, sharper notes and sweeter, maybe I need to break in the cotton a bit more on this one though. Kind of early to give full opinions on it.
#54 (permalink)      3/4/2021 12:02:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 10906
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos16836
+1 details
Well, I hope it gets better for you. I hope I am really impressed or I might not bother with QP again.

I have ended up with 2 QP atomizers when I really only wanted the JuggerKnot V2 for its top airflow, the one I did not end up with.
That said, Richy did warn me beforehand not to bother with it unless I found it on sale, that for half the price the Zeus X was the same. I was willing to pay double just for the security of its machining.

The main thing that has prevented me from pulling the trigger on the V3 is that I don't expect it will do well in the humidity here. Much like the Blitzen or even the Bellus before it. But I trust the flavour is as exceptional as both you and Richy claim it to be.

I purchased the very first Steamcrave and the machining was wonderful but I found the flavour lacking. It was the one that had the black bands over it and many others felt as I did.

My Fatality should arrive here by Monday. Think I will hold off on the V3 until I receive this one. Not sure yet. The one review for the SKU I pointed towards really gives me pause to consider as he says exactly what I thought of the first one of theirs.

Busy now for a few hours and will decide when done if I pick this up today or just wait until the Fatality arrives.
#55 (permalink)      3/4/2021 12:57:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5214
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3733
+2 details
I had the first steam crave product too, still do some place. Your right, great build quality no flavor.

The V3 with the mesh deck, I don't care for it all that much. I have gotten decent flavor from the mesh deck but you really need to go pro with your wicking, it needs maximum cotton under the mesh and almost none in the juice wells. That is kind of hard to do and an annoying task imo.

Honestly mesh vapes are not for me so far. I have the V3 and the Kylin mesh, I don't like it at all really. Even if you get the flavor to be good it is a really cold weird vape. It feels like your vaping NOTHING, but then you exhale a ton of vapor. You can plow through juice and get nic-ed out but the quality of the vape is just lacking majorly imo.

The single coil is fine, nothing to write home about. You can buy a better single coil RTA. I think it is better than the Destiny and not as good as the Druga RTA, but not by much. I am not a big fan of single coil, if I had a 3rd V3 I would use the single coil and goof around with the mesh from time to time.

The dual coil is the place it shines the most, get it with dual coil only should be an option but for whatever reason it's not.

As far as the weeping like the blitzen, I get zero on both V3s not a drop or a drip or a smudge, nothing. Florida is super humid most of the year. I don't purge it, the blowing through it, so maybe if your someone who does allot of purging your mileage may vary.

If you love the blitzen, the V3 is honestly for you. If your kinda on the fence about the blitzen and prefer under coil airflow skip it. If your getting it for the mesh or the single coil, skip it.
#56 (permalink)      3/5/2021 7:37:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 10906
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos16836
+1 details
I have it in the cart and will decide later this week. I have really started to love this JuggerKnot MR partly due to its great machining.

Took a while to grow on me, finding the right juice for it but enough to know I do want the JuggerKnot V2 but as I already have the Fatality 25 on route, I will hold off until I see how I feel about that one first.

But it sounds as if it will be perfect for dual coil use only, which is fine with me.

Not sure what you mean by purging though.

I have spent a lot of time in southern Florida, up and down the A1A from Miami, Lauderdale, Boca Raton, Palm Beach but I didn't personally find it very humid, being so near the ocean. But perhaps I am wrong.

In humidity here, the very second you walk outdoors into the humidity, the juice automatically thins out and within seconds, without even vaping, 1-2 drops will spill out the side holes on attys such as the Blitzen.
Forget having such an atomizer tip upside down in your pocket.
But top airflow has never been a problem for me in that same situation.

Just dropped/lost my original Zeus X from 2+ years ago. Having problems with with another one from that same age which I don't imagine will last too much longer. And a recent one is already starting to have its inner chamber drop so more fiddling with it.

Hence, great machining, if even double ++ the price has become a more attractive option for me.
#57 (permalink)      3/5/2021 8:21:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5214
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3733
+1 details
People also ask
Is Florida the most humid state?
With Florida being surrounded by the warm Gulf of Mexico and Atlantic Ocean, and with South Florida being a nearly tropical climate, it is definitely the most humid state in the U.S. Attached is a map of annual average dew point temperatures across the coterminous U.S. The map shows that north Florida has dew point ...

Does Toronto have high humidity?
Toronto has a semi-continental climate, with a warm, humid summer and a cold winter. ... Although Toronto is one of Canada's warmer cities in winter, winters are still severe, with snow on the ground most days between mid-December and mid-March.

This may come across like a silly argument I am making, it's not I was just curious what google would say and I thought I would share.

To me personally Florida is really humid year round. It is part of the reason I feel like our winters feel colder than they actually are. I have been to Vegas a few times, and the dry air is like the worst feeling to me. My lips get chapped instantly and I don't acclimate to the dry air the whole time. It feels like I need to drink twice the amount of water I normally drink.

Purging is blowing through the top, it was done by mech users allot to heat the coils properly before they inhaled. Some people still do it, or just got in the habit, or think it looks cool. One downside though is it pushes allot of vapor through your RTAs air holes and can cause a bit more buildup than say someone who is not in the habit of purging.

I agree good machining is totally worth the extra money on something you like. I feel like authentic products from Vandy and geekvape have gotten allot better over the years with the machining. It is still not on the level of steamcrave. Unfortunately I felt like my only experience with QP so far with the fatality was also not superior machining. So it is good to hear that your experience is better.

I am still thinking of getting the juggerknot v2 though regardless, but the Reload 26 is also an option, not really sure which is the better of the two so it might just come down to looks. It seems like for every person that says the V2 is better there is another saying the Reload26 is better...

If you can find one grab the intake dual RTA from vandy. I got it about a week ago and I have to say it is by far my favorite top airflow RTA I currently own. The flavor is very sharp and punchy on it. Normally on top airflow RTA's I feel like there are some muted notes. This one for whatever reason really brings out the sharp apple note, and the sweet in the liquid I am using in it. Unfortunately I was only able to find it in F-ing rainbow heat treated and for full price of what it was when it came out, so I guess it is no secret that it is a pretty great RTA. The top cap is a real annoyance to get off. Also the airflow feels a bit restricted even fully open. Honestly my only two complaints. So if you can find it, you might want to snap one up before they are gone.

The V3 in dual coil is good enough that I have had this much persistence about it, lol. I will shut up about it now though. You know me though I never buy two of anything, if they were not so expensive I would have four v3s already. The price bracket the advanced kit is in though makes it so it is up there with all these "higher end" RTA's, and that is what got me venturing into this territory. I wouldn't recommend the trilogy RTA to anyone really. Maybe a serious cloud's bro, maybe. The fatality is pretty good, I would recommend it to advanced coil users. The v3 though I think does more for flavor with less coil, so it is an easy all day recommendation for me. Also honestly I have only put one build in the fatality so far, so what do I know. Only been through one tank of liquid on it. Next build I will put 4 core claptons in it and that should be a better test of it.
#58 (permalink)      3/5/2021 10:13:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 10906
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos16836
+1 details
Purging: No, don't purge nor did the few mechs I used long ago. I put it down to the weather change, coming out of central air to high humidity in the summer but never an issue with top air flow.

I cant see you with the Juggerknot V2 as I seem to recall you not liking the Zeus X? As Richy said to me at twice + the price the flavour is the same as the Zeus X but you don't have the issue of the press fit chimney which is problematic in the Zeus. Unless worked with properly, the Zeus just floods. There is a secondary issue with the Zeus but for me once fixed it never appeared again. You had to take it apart and just lightly bang something on the top. Once done, it worked perfectly but over time with each re-wick the chimney inside would lose its ability to sit tight and would sometimes just drop down, flooding it again.

Having had 8-9 authentic, I got used to dealing with it but looking ahead, I want to buy a model, hopefully the V2 I love, wont have those issues and perhaps buy 2-3 and be done for the summer.

intake dual RTA from vandy

Do you mean the Augvape Intake Dual?

Briefly looked at the Reload. I might be wrong but feel I might be better with the JK V3. I could be wrong though.

Yes, there are muted notes in top air flow but in my experience, so far for me the Zeus X was the best.
That said, for my favourite e-juice mixes, I also have one made up in a mod with the Blitzen, where the flavour is admittedly a bit stronger for a couple of hits on that daily.
But for myself, I long ago reached a point where I tend to find most flavours now, a bit overpowering so I don't put my strongest mixes in a Blitzen but leave them for the Zeus X.

I guess what that means, in short is that for several years I did prefer the dense heavier vape of the Bellus, Moonshot, Blitzen but can no longer handle such strong flavouring for more than a couple of vapes here and there, and now welcome the "airier" top air flow.

I havent ruled out the V3. I will likely get it but just want to see the Fatality first. I don't find pleasure like many of you in discovering new atomizers, playing around with coils or wicking. I just want it done on the first try and not have to give it any more thought. I added the Fatality first as there were only a few left I could buy here so I went with that one first. I don't want to be overwhelmed with 3 new atomizer styles, also having to play around with new fancy coils I don't yet understand.

Feeling a bit of pressure to pick up the Juggerknot V3 as it too is sold out most places and I can get it on sale for $65 rather than $80 ATM. The Steamcrave I believe I will have an easier time purchasing a month from now than the V3. Those were the main reasons I decided to temporarily hold off.

Toronto has very high humidity in the summer time. It wasn't always this bad. Could partly also be an age thing.
I don't enjoy the high heat/humidity as I once did.
I havent much desire to go lay on a hot beach as I did years ago.
Gets so humid here that you really ought to have 2 showers a day on the most humid days.

You missed your calling. You should have been a vape shop owner/salesman 😛

Edited on 3/5/2021 at 10:14 AM. Reason:
#59 (permalink)      3/5/2021 10:22:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 10906
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos16836
+1 details
Despite being a Canadian company, QP, I havent been paying attention but do also like the looks of a little mod of theirs I see on sale here half price.

Will have to look it up to see if it is any good or not.

Fatal Mod Clear Version. $70 down from $120

Just when I thought I was almost out LOL
#60 (permalink)      3/5/2021 10:57:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 10906
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos16836
+1 details
BTW, I take it all back. Am falling in love with this MR the more I use it. Now thinking I might just pick up another MR along with the V2. These 3 along with the Fatality if I like it would have me set for a while.

Weird thing about single coil for me is that I find it takes longer to vape the way I like it.

Seems light, a bit crackly by comparison to dual coil but now 24 hours later, it's perfect and ATM I might be able to tell if it were single or dual coil.
#61 (permalink)      3/5/2021 11:06:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5214
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3733
+1 details
"I cant see you with the Juggerknot V2 as I seem to recall you not liking the Zeus X?"

Yeah not a fan at all of the Zeus X, but I don't see them as a 1 to 1. I felt like the Zeus X's build was so stupidly high up in the tank. My wicking travel time was just so much in it. I hated that about it. The Juggernaught V2, seems to be a good distance lower and the wicking looks to be a tad wider. I could totally be missing something though.

I am leaning towards the Reload 26 also a top airflow, I just think I will like that ones airflow more as it's not just the cutout portion. These things are always a bit of a guessing game though.

"Do you mean the Augvape Intake Dual?"

Oh shit my bad yes it is an Augvape product. Good catch!

"Yes, there are muted notes in top air flow but in my experience, so far for me the Zeus X was the best."

I feel like that is because they cheated the system a little, with the coils so high up. Like on the wasp nano RDA, the no drip tip I felt like was a cheat in a way. Take the drip tip off any RDA and the flavor is going to go up a bit. I fully understand I am being a tad silly with the whole idea of cheating the system. I just think that there are ways to take easy advantage with the design, and I respect it less. The intake gives me great flavor but the coils are in the base as intended. GTA style is fine, and I get that, but the sacrifice for wick travel is just allot. The balancing act of heat, and juice flow in an RTA to make it that perfect vape to me in the Z X was an annoyance. I wick to light, I get spit back, I wick to heavy it wont pull enough juice up fast enough, I wick to light it floods. I got it to work fine, but with the coils I like the heat was to much, so then I need less coil for my tastes. In the end I got good flavor out of it, and figured it out, but just didn't like the dynamics of it. I will need to try it again and see what I think. I have yet to like anything with that much wick travel distance though. The Rebirth RTA was the same exact feeling.

"Briefly looked at the Reload. I might be wrong but feel I might be better with the JK V3. I could be wrong though."

Honestly I don't think you could go wrong with one or the other. I think it is a splitting hairs difference between them. The thing that puts me off both of them is that they recommend 2.5mm coils in them. I like 3mm, it seems like a stupid small difference but I feel like with the fruit flavors I like, the sweetness comes out better from 3mm coils. You can put 3MM in both of them, just from the reviews it seems to block the airflow a little to much from what they say.

"The Steamcrave I believe I will have an easier time purchasing a month from now than the V3."

I think you are right I don't see the Steamcrave going away any time soon. Also from what you are saying about wanting less flavor, you might want to avoid it. I have a blueberry granola in one, and I like it less because the flavor is so strong. I think they designed the flavor before tanks were this good. It's also a bit to steeped.

"Gets so humid here that you really ought to have 2 showers a day on the most humid days"

Yeah reading the post from awhile back about how many showers some of the people here take, or how few I guess is better wording. They must live in less humid places, I am on the one to two showers a day especially here in the summer. Also I agree laying out on the beach, zero interest. It's just to freaking hot out! Swimming, fishing, whatever water sport totally cool, but just laying on a beach no thanks!

"You missed your calling. You should have been a vape shop owner/salesman 😛"

I applied for a job doing that here, just for something to do. The owner said I was to old, lol. Most of his staff is young, I get it. A buddy of mine wanted to work together in his shop, but he kind of had weird sketchy personal stuff going on and my wife hated the idea. Maybe one day though.