shopping cart empty
Authentic QP DESIGN JUGGERKNOT V2 RTA ( Replacement Glass)
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      2/28/2021 1:39:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6491
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos9541
+3 details
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Advertisement
#12 (permalink)      3/1/2021 7:38:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+3 details
Looks like the question has already been answered.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#13 (permalink)      3/1/2021 8:14:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 10862
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos16786
+3 details
Thanks ALL of you. Great link Desuede.
#14 (permalink)      3/1/2021 9:39:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
desuede
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 2411
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3755
+3 details
djvillan wrote:

Looks like the question has already been answered.

Yes, there were links to a cheap place an to one in Canada.
Then tracks were covered meticulously before the chief panner started the Monday morning shift.

Edited on 3/1/2021 at 1:50 PM. Reason:
#15 (permalink)      3/1/2021 1:07:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 10862
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos16786
+3 details
Bought the atomizer, not at the online designer store but at a favourite vape store here in T'Oh where it was on sale for $65. Plus picked up some new batts, etc.

So will now go to that other link and stock up.

If I like this atomizer as much as I believe I might, I will likely buy 1-3 more and call it a day, for now.

Edit: Like what this at home store did. Purchased about $150 worth, put it in a basket and sat on it for a day, wondering if I really needed it.

I received an email a couple of hours ago with a code IF I purchased my basket before tomorrow. Got $13+ off.

How could I not buy it? 😂

Edited on 3/1/2021 at 1:58 PM. Reason:
#16 (permalink)      3/2/2021 5:27:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 10862
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos16786
+2 details
Arrrrgh. Travelled up to the store today to pick up the dual coil V2 and took it home. Just opened it and went to coil and wick it and did a double take as this one is single coil.

Gave me the Juggerknot MR instead, although my receipt shows I ordered the V2. 😢

Got a remastered edition? Mini Remastered? 25mm single deck.

Apparently that one was on preorder and must have just arrived, hence, mistake made.

Edited on 3/2/2021 at 5:32 PM. Reason:
#17 (permalink)      3/2/2021 5:43:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 10862
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos16786
+2 details
But then. Oh, what to do. I have never been a single coil atomizer user.

Reddit thread on the MR
#18 (permalink)      3/2/2021 10:56:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+2 details
Still.Me wrote:

Arrrrgh. Travelled up to the store today to pick up the dual coil V2 and took it home. Just opened it and went to coil and wick it and did a double take as this one is single coil.Gave me the Juggerknot MR instead, although my receipt shows I ordered the V2. 😢Got a remastered edition? Mini Remastered? 25mm single deck.Apparently that one was on preorder and must have just arrived, hence, mistake made.

Yes that's the Juggerknot Mini v2 aka the Juggerknot RM. If you don't want it, I'll buy it off you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#19 (permalink)      3/3/2021 4:34:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 10862
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos16786
+1 details
By all rights it was their mistake. I could exchange it for the one I clearly ordered but am leaning towards at least trying this one out.
If I am not keen about it, I can just repurchase the dual coil V2.

Am a single strand SS dual coil user at 0.25-0.30ohm @30-35watts so don't imagine a single coil will be much on this atomizer and will likely have to screw around with fancy coils, something I really wasn't interested in having to do nor have on hand.

Its been a week of every single online order I have made having an error somewhere. The one time during Covid I actually decide to go to a store....this happens LOL

Bah, really too lazy and have serious time constraints so will likely give it a shot today.

Can you not get these in Australia DJ?
#20 (permalink)      3/3/2021 9:16:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5213
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3731
+2 details
SS you should really get into the more complex coils, at least some dual core claptons with a nice high over wire. Dual 26, 36 over or 40 over if you can find it. You are totally capable of using some more complex wire and I really think you would enjoy it. I am only saying this because I do really feel like you are missing out. You use really nice RTA's and nice dual battery mods, it is a shame you are still using single strand wire.

You like the Blitzen now, try it with these wires dual coil 3MM, thin your cotton out on the ends but keep the middle tight inside the coil. That thing still gets daily use from me even with my two V3s. All you have to lose is a little time and 5-12.00 for a spool of wire.
#21 (permalink)      3/3/2021 9:48:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 10862
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos16786
+1 details
I agree.
The problem is I don't have any vape stores open near me but guess I will have to make a trek back to that same store I picked this up from to buy some.
Am impatient, wanted to wrap it up today and try it out.

The one vape store near me went out of business 2 months ago. Very few people vape or smoke near me. 🥺

Don't want to wait 3-5 weeks for a delivery from China.

Blitzen I do use dual 3mm coils, SS, @0.25-0.30 ohms but sure, when I get some new coils will check it out on the Blitzens as well.

Ah poop, you are right. I am going to have to go make another trip and pick up some fancy coils. Hope I can buy them in SS as I don't care for kanthal.

I also have to do an order here so may as well throw on some from here as well, if you have any suggestions?!

Edit: Just looked at that store. QP Alien coils. 2 for $16.50? LOL

Edited on 3/3/2021 at 9:55 AM. Reason: