shopping cart empty
Authentic QP DESIGN JUGGERKNOT V2 RTA ( Replacement Glass)
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#91 (permalink)      3/11/2021 4:18:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 10991
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos16999
Perfect. Used cheap yellow dish gloves I normally use to wipe up doggie fur balls on his bed and it worked. Took a few goes. Was afraid to do that beforehand figuring the glass would break

Edited on 3/11/2021 at 6:12 PM. Reason:
#92 (permalink)      3/11/2021 4:22:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5214
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3733
+1 details
Yeah I thought I was going to destroy that thing trying to get it apart. Never had any atty that difficult to take apart before.
#93 (permalink)      3/11/2021 8:21:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 10991
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos16999
Well, I am still waiting on fancy coilsso I thought I would just throw in a single strand SS dual build at 0.30 ohms knowing it would likely be underpowered.
But for comparisons sake I could judge it a bit better from other similar atomizers.

Flavour is superb.
Likely better than many an RDA.
Even only at 33w which would be considered underpowered on this.
Will be better able to judge with other coils but I think its a great atomizer even like this.
I will continue to use it.
How it is outside in the humidity I cant say yet.

We went from freezing zero temperatures earlier this week, with tons of ice to just over 70F today. Too warm, too quickly but I would have liked to have tried out the atty in that weather but was too late and it will be a bit colder tomorrow again.
So it remains to be seen if I use it a lot in the future or not.
#94 (permalink)      3/11/2021 8:22:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 10991
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos16999
Well, I am still waiting on fancy coilsso I thought I would just throw in a single strand SS dual build at 0.30 ohms knowing it would likely be underpowered.
But for comparisons sake I could judge it a bit better from other similar atomizers.

Flavour is superb.
Likely better than many an RDA.
Even only at 33w which would be considered underpowered on this.
Will be better able to judge with other coils but I think its a great atomizer even like this.
I will continue to use it.
How it is outside in the humidity I cant say yet.

We went from freezing zero temperatures earlier this week, with tons of ice to just over 70F today. Too warm, too quickly but I would have liked to have tried out the atty in that weather but was too late and it will be a bit colder tomorrow again.
So it remains to be seen if I use it a lot in the future or not.
#95 (permalink)      3/12/2021 7:48:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5214
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3733
What inner diameter coils did you go with? What gauge of SS wire?
#96 (permalink)      3/12/2021 7:54:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 10991
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos16999
26g. 3mm. I think 8 wraps? 0.30ohm. 33 watts. Both holes at the bottom open about 1/4. It's delicious.
An RDA vape in an atomizer.
Far better even than the Blitzen.

Personally, this is fine for me. I tried pushing the wattage up to 50w but its too warm for me. I prefer a cooler vape.

That all said, as great as it is, I don't believe it will do well in the humidity here as I have only found top air coils to do so. Defeats the reason I purchased it but it will be used at home, inside.

*Just found some Zeus X for $18 so will still buy 2 more of those for back up in the summer.

Edited on 3/12/2021 at 7:56 AM. Reason:
#97 (permalink)      3/12/2021 7:56:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5214
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3733
+1 details
It might work out fine the juice flow control works amazingly well
#98 (permalink)      3/13/2021 7:55:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 10991
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos16999
Time will tell but the flavour on this atomizer is that fantastic, I think I will buy another one and maybe 1 of the Juggerknot V2 but this Fatality 25 by far offers the best flavour I have ever come across.

Indeed, I believe I will likely just stick with QP atomizers from here on in.

Edited on 3/13/2021 at 7:56 AM. Reason:
#99 (permalink)      3/13/2021 8:25:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5214
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3733
+1 details
It's interesting because I like the fatality but think it needs more than round wire. I feel like it doesn't do as well with less coil like the blitzen or the V3, but you know to each there own.

Are you someone who thins there wicks? Maybe the fatality with it's large juice channels is wicking better for you with the way you wick, and so the flavor is coming across allot better than it normally does.
#100 (permalink)      3/13/2021 9:46:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 10991
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos16999
EternalSpline wrote:

It's interesting because I like the fatality but think it needs more than round wire. I feel like it doesn't do as well with less coil like the blitzen or the V3, but you know to each there own.

Are you someone who thins there wicks? Maybe the fatality with it's large juice channels is wicking better for you with the way you wick, and so the flavor is coming across allot better than it normally does.

I use the Grahams cellucotton which by nature is thinner than regular cotton anyhow.

I do thin them out a bit but to be honest, I am not sure that I really need to.
It just seems to be the thing to do so I followed but in the end, I don't really know if it makes any difference for my style of vaping.

I will try some fancier coils when they arrive but was very surprised that these single coils worked so well, at least for me.

#101 (permalink)      3/13/2021 9:48:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5214
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3733
+1 details
Yeah I am at a loss, I don't ever use cellucotton. I am glad you are enjoying it so much though.