shopping cart empty
It's finally happened :(
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools Rate This Thread


Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      2/26/2021 11:42:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SteveI
Member
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 169
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos85
@OP, agreed. But times have changed. It is not that FT fell apart, other chinese retailers stepped in to compete. Then, LI battery restrictions world wide. Then, credit cards started rejecting vape orders. Then, the EU restrictions. Then, the bans in other countries, like India, USA and others. Not to mention a little virus.

All fasttech can do is try to update shipping methods. Keep in mind it is a situation of "beg forgiveness" rather than "beg for permission. If your country bans shipping or import, ordering becomes a crap shoot. Maybe it sneaks through, maybe it gets caught and rejected.

Ya place your bet and takes your chances.

Wherever you are, I hope you stocked up and are prepared. Good luck everyone.

Edited on 2/26/2021 at 11:43 AM. Reason:
#32 (permalink)      2/26/2021 12:20:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Liberal_Lefty
Member
  • JoinedJan 2021
  • Posts 158
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos89
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Fighting
#33 (permalink)      2/26/2021 12:20:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Liberal_Lefty
Member
  • JoinedJan 2021
  • Posts 158
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos89
+2 details
If I own something, I make the rules.
Capitalism.
STFU.
#34 (permalink)      2/26/2021 2:20:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
analogueman
Member
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2072
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos1633
Liberal_Lefty wrote:

Nobody is keeping you here.
Go to Reddit and spew your capitalist nonsense.


I don't do social media Troll. So how about you take a running jump? Preferably somewhere dangerous...

#35 (permalink)      2/26/2021 2:24:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
martinc
Member
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 6925
  • Reviews 275
  • Kudos3919
AND HERE I AM USING MY FLAVORINGS IN ESSENTIAL OILS DIFFUSERS NOT CARING

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
non nobis, Domine, sed nomini tuo da gloriam
#36 (permalink)      2/26/2021 5:41:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Wylie
Member
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5644
  • Reviews 77
  • Kudos3644
They got the band back together! FFS!
Always keep your ear to the ground!
#37 (permalink)      2/27/2021 10:00:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Member
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2261
  • Reviews 254
  • Kudos1169
+1 details
Just an update...

10:48 Eastern. USA

Placed order using Paypal, like every other order I make here (avg. 1 pkg every 1.5/2 months, since Dec.2016)

Don't really know. but I suspect FT is able to skirt the issue due to selling many different, yet similar, products. If Paypal doesn't show up, and you can't get anything to work, log out and log back in...I've occasionally had Paypal not show up in payments options, but clearing out and returning has always got me going. This is strictly the PC site, I have never ordered using the mobile site/app/whatever. This done as a record of Paypal/Fasttech collaboration existing, nothing else.
Insert idiotic mantra here.
#38 (permalink)      2/27/2021 2:27:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
analogueman
Member
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2072
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos1633
+3 details
carrion4worm wrote:

If Paypal doesn't show up, and you can't get anything to work, log out and log back in...I've occasionally had Paypal not show up in payments options, but clearing out and returning has always got me going.


This isn't the issue most have experienced. The refusal to participate in a vaping related transaction is coming from PP themselves. Unfortunately, it's not 'fixable' by logging out and in again.

As I've previously said, if FT doesn't change their method of CC payment shortly (presumably PP is the cheapest option for them), and they've already had long enough to do so, I'll reluctantly be flying out of here.

I really don't see why customers should feel obliged to 'jump through gift certificate hoops' when the retailer is only too aware of the issue, and to date, has done f*ck-all about it.

It's up to you FT...

#39 (permalink)      2/27/2021 3:30:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Gatok
Member
  • JoinedSep 2018
  • Posts 618
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos959
I tried it again today, same results. Nothing can fix it.

#40 (permalink)      2/27/2021 3:37:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Member
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2261
  • Reviews 254
  • Kudos1169
analogueman wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:
If Paypal doesn't show up, and you can't get anything to work, log out and log back in...I've occasionally had Paypal not show up in payments options, but clearing out and returning has always got me going.
This isn't the issue most have experienced. The refusal to participate in a vaping related transaction is coming from PP themselves. Unfortunately, it's not 'fixable' by logging out and in again.

As I've previously said, if FT doesn't change their method of CC payment shortly (presumably PP is the cheapest option for them), and they've already had long enough to do so, I'll reluctantly be flying out of here.

I really don't see why customers should feel obliged to 'jump through gift certificate hoops' when the retailer is only too aware of the issue, and to date, has done f*ck-all about it.

It's up to you FT...


I hear you, just trying to get to the bottom of this, seeing what users , which country, etc, are being offended. So in your case, your financial institution or Paypal themselves are on your end of it, not Fasttechs? It sounds like that, just making sure.

Also, to be completely accurate, my Paypal account is verified, attached to my Bank, and automatically pulls from my Checking account, not a Paypal cache independently. I again do this as a record of what works, 100% of the time so far, for me, as of this morning. What other variables are we missing?

Insert idiotic mantra here.
#41 (permalink)      2/27/2021 3:41:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Member
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2261
  • Reviews 254
  • Kudos1169
Gatok wrote:

I tried it again today, same results. Nothing can fix it.


Visa, MC?

Country?

we should get some rudimentary data going...

No Paypal option at all?

I hate that GC's are becoming the only option, but if it happens here, how long before everywhere else is the same?

Insert idiotic mantra here.