shopping cart empty
It's finally happened :(
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      2/25/2021 4:34:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2072
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos1633
+2 details
Liberal_Lefty wrote:

You truly do not even understand capitalism.

I wondered how long it would take for the scummy trolls to infect yet another perfectly reasonable thread...

#22 (permalink)      2/25/2021 5:27:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
blackhack
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 439
  • Reviews 65
  • Kudos288
+1 details

You truly do not even understand capitalism.
I wondered how long it would take for the scummy trolls to infect yet another perfectly reasonable thread...

You never really expected a sensible post here did you ??
I think if you did you're on the wrong forum....

#23 (permalink)      2/25/2021 5:39:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
macranife
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 1974
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos8131
+5 details
Aye indeed,analogueman

but they're a minority group

small in number, nano in IQ

FT hus had it's day in the sun, it was good while it lasted, time tae move on

unless yir incapable o that as well.......

= infected thread
#24 (permalink)      2/25/2021 7:28:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Morris68
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 5368
  • Reviews 50
  • Kudos8328
+2 details
While I might have to go through a few contortions, I've still been able to use PayPal for my last few vaping items. My last order was on 2/12/21 for a Rincoe Jellybox Mini 80W.

Sometimes is shows up initially as a payment option. When it doesn't I backtrack and sooner or later it's there?

Believe one time I followed a forum member's advice (djvillan?) and logged out of my account, logged back in and was able to use PayPal!
“O wad some Power the giftie gie us, to see oursels as ithers see us!" Robert Burns
#25 (permalink)      2/25/2021 7:32:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rogerile34
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 48
  • Reviews 114
  • Kudos48
+2 details
analogueman wrote:

So a simple message to FastTech... you REALLY need to update your methods of payment, and sooner rather than later, or otherwise I too will be off elsewhere.

This is a move by paypal, not FastTech. Do you think FastTech wants to limit your options in purchasing from them?

Your complaint should be addressed to paypal, and more to the scumbag corrupt politicians that are restricting your freedom and acting against the interests of their citizens under orders from their sponsors.

#26 (permalink)      2/25/2021 7:53:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Gatok
  • JoinedSep 2018
  • Posts 618
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos959
+3 details
rogerile34 wrote:

analogueman wrote:

So a simple message to FastTech... you REALLY need to update your methods of payment, and sooner rather than later, or otherwise I too will be off elsewhere.

This is a move by paypal, not FastTech. Do you think FastTech wants to limit your options in purchasing from them?

Yes, it's a move by Paypal, but Fasttech has had enough time to provide solutions, like other sites have done.

#27 (permalink)      2/25/2021 7:57:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 10862
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos16772
+1 details
I havent had any issues using PP although I have not made a purchase order today should my ability to do so have changed overnight.

I see that I have the PP option still but as well CC. Are you seeing the PP option before you check out and/or can you use CC?
#28 (permalink)      2/25/2021 8:06:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8372
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos30518
+2 details
FT's website has had glitches for years, the search functions are rather poor, vape gear has been weirdly categorized as long as I can remember, stock status is rarely ever accurate. I could go on. But for some reason that's never stopped me from buying here. Apparently I quite like this quirky dysfunctional store.

I doubt me having to go "the Aspire route" for all vape products, would change that. I'll just curse a bit, every time I buy something random, and immediately cancel the order for a gift certificate for what I really wanted to buy.
#29 (permalink)      2/25/2021 8:48:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2072
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos1633
+2 details
rogerile34 wrote:

Your complaint should be addressed to paypal, and more to the scumbag corrupt politicians that are restricting your freedom and acting against the interests of their citizens under orders from their sponsors.

I'm NOT making any kind of political capital here. You missed the point entirely, whereas Gatok below understands what I'm getting at...

Gatok wrote:

Yes, it's a move by Paypal, but Fasttech has had enough time to provide solutions, like other sites have done.

Yes, exactly this.

#30 (permalink)      2/25/2021 8:53:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2072
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos1633
+1 details
Still.Me wrote:

I havent had any issues using PP although I have not made a purchase order today should my ability to do so have changed overnight.

I see that I have the PP option still but as well CC. Are you seeing the PP option before you check out and/or can you use CC?

Indeed, all the options are still there on the payment page. It's just that PP is no longer playing ball with vaping orders once you try and pay for them. Slowly but surely, their net is widening, as we've seen from various posts here over the last year or so, and before long will encompass everyone.

#31 (permalink)      2/26/2021 11:42:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SteveI
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 169
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos85
@OP, agreed. But times have changed. It is not that FT fell apart, other chinese retailers stepped in to compete. Then, LI battery restrictions world wide. Then, credit cards started rejecting vape orders. Then, the EU restrictions. Then, the bans in other countries, like India, USA and others. Not to mention a little virus.

All fasttech can do is try to update shipping methods. Keep in mind it is a situation of "beg forgiveness" rather than "beg for permission. If your country bans shipping or import, ordering becomes a crap shoot. Maybe it sneaks through, maybe it gets caught and rejected.

Ya place your bet and takes your chances.

Wherever you are, I hope you stocked up and are prepared. Good luck everyone.

Edited on 2/26/2021 at 11:43 AM. Reason: