Best MTL RTA for throat hit? the best Two?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      2/20/2021 6:52:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AlienGrey
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 884
  • Reviews 73
  • Kudos645
+2 details
The Sine MTL RTA can also be added to the list for good throat hit. It's better than the DVARW for throat hit and also a little better for flavour. It's still one of my favourite MTL RTA.

For wicking rayon or viscose (depending where you live) gives better throat hit compared with organic cotton. The wicking is much better and you can easily use 2mm coils without having to worry about dry hits. Smaller diameter coils give better throat hit. For small diameter coils you can roll the rayon or viscose between your fingers because the wick has to sit tight in the coil. Make sure your hands and fingers are clean when using rayon or viscose because that's why it can taste bad with a new wick

For low nicotine juice add a few drops Flavour West Capsicum (I'm currently using 3 drops Flavour West Capsicum for 50ml juice) to your liquid for better throat hit. This can be used with any liquid because it doesn't change the flavour. For tobacco flavours you can als use pepper flash.
"The Truth Is Out There"
#12 (permalink)      2/20/2021 5:48:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tony215
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2020
  • Posts 424
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos105
Throat hit was something I completely overlooked in vaping until I tried the FeV 4.5 .... I run a micro clapton completely over to the side airflow, keep it raised a bit.., and put the block screw in the other side airflow, so its just single sided... I even get throat hit with just 3mg free base.. In general, raising your coils helps in mtl setups for it.. Happy huntings