Crypto currency mining
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#71 (permalink)      3/20/2021 2:07:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
blackhack
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 552
  • Reviews 66
  • Kudos399
The first one above was Uploaded 1 week ago worth around US$82.690 USD.
The second one was taken today and shows $114.929

So $32.00 in a week.

And as to "Crispy",,,It all depends on the amount of time you spend mining and the equipment you use...

you can lead a horse to water etc.....
www.blackhacks.website
#72 (permalink)      3/20/2021 2:22:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 275
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos258
blackhack wrote:

The first one above was Uploaded 1 week ago worth around US$82.690 USD.
The second one was taken today and shows $114.929

So $32.00 in a week.

And as to "Crispy",,,It all depends on the amount of time you spend mining and the equipment you use...

you can lead a horse to water etc.....

I asked the guy who bought it - not the salesman.

Is there a reason for you not grasping the obvious Mr Salesman?

#73 (permalink)      3/20/2021 2:28:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Unless you're a giant company you're not going to get rich on Bitcoin. Even most of the worlds millionaires and billionaires can't acquire 1 whole Bitcoin. There's easier ways of making free money.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#74 (permalink)      3/20/2021 2:40:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
blackhack
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 552
  • Reviews 66
  • Kudos399
+2 details
DJ,
I always said it isn't a "Get rich quick" scheme, but the money trickles in quite steadily for me.
And as to your comment about millionaires etc...If I had a spare 43 thousand pound (uk money) I could buy one right now from any of the crypto exchanges.
www.blackhacks.website
#75 (permalink)      3/20/2021 2:48:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
blackhack
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 552
  • Reviews 66
  • Kudos399
+1 details
Crispy..

"I asked the guy who bought it - not the salesman."

Cant you get it into your thick head....Nothing was "bought" and nothing was "sold"

My reply was to him, not you.
www.blackhacks.website
#76 (permalink)      3/20/2021 2:56:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
blackhack wrote:

DJ,
I always said it isn't a "Get rich quick" scheme, but the money trickles in quite steadily for me.
And as to your comment about millionaires etc...If I had a spare 43 thousand pound (uk money) I could buy one right now from any of the crypto exchanges.

That's good but in order to keep the money trickling in you have to buy and sell as the value constantly changes. So as you cash out you have to pay more to buy in as the price keeps increasing. Because supply is limited and demand is increasing exponentially you're better off buying what you can and sitting on it for the long term instead of cashing out every month.

btw, if you still want a ss Bestia mod I can do a trade for something I want in the UK. hit me up on google mail. Same name.

#77 (permalink)      3/20/2021 3:01:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 275
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos258
blackhack wrote:

Crispy..

"I asked the guy who bought it - not the salesman."

Cant you get it into your thick head....Nothing was "bought" and nothing was "sold"

My reply was to him, not you.

If your reply was to him, not me then quoting his post is the norm.

Try to get this into your thick head - you absolutely ARE here to sell this shit, just like every other online spammer,

Beware Greeks bearing gifts...

If the guy I originally asked a question cares to respond I would be grateful, but you can do one.

#78 (permalink)      3/20/2021 3:02:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
blackhack
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 552
  • Reviews 66
  • Kudos399
I don't cash out, just move it to what's called a "hard Wallet" which is offline and unhackable.....I only buy coins when the price dips as I know it's going to go up again (At least in the long term)
www.blackhacks.website
#79 (permalink)      3/20/2021 3:08:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
blackhack wrote:

I don't cash out, just move it to what's called a "hard Wallet" which is offline and unhackable.....I only buy coins when the price dips as I know it's going to go up again (At least in the long term)

If you're using BC to make purchases you're effectively cashing out. Better off to continue mining, let it accumulate and spend your physical money on items you want to buy. You'll be better off over the long term as BC is worth more than any physical currency atm and will continue to rise.

#80 (permalink)      3/20/2021 3:56:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10363
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6661
Il be back to argue in 5 hours.
In a drop top Chevy with the roof wide open, my partners looking at me to see if my eyes open cause I've been drankin and I've Been smokin'
#81 (permalink)      3/20/2021 8:35:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10363
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6661
+1 details
Crispycritters wrote:

So, percentage wise, how close have you got to the $150 a month 'free' money claims of the OP? Just an actual dollar figure would be useful.

You can read post 67, or view the pictures in post 66... If your capable.

Now if you decide to actually read back and take in the information given, we are both using different mining programs, and we are both mining for different cryptocurrency that eventually gets turned into bitcoin. His flavor of "snake oil" just simply isn't tasteful to my laptop nor has an app for the phone, someone else's rig may enjoy it better.

djvillan wrote:

Unless you're a giant company you're not going to get rich on Bitcoin.

No shit, no one here said anything about trying to get rich.

Even most of the worlds millionaires and billionaires can't acquire 1 whole Bitcoin.

Completely false. If they are millionaires they can flat out buy 1 full coin, without mining. Now lack of equipment and desire to mine, would be a more accurate statement

There's easier ways of making free money.

Not sure how much easier it can get than just pressing a button on your phone every few hours. It's not using my phone battery to process or power the mining. Essentialy free, only thing spent was time which I guess is too expensive for you people. I had made a statement earlier about using this program on my laptop. I no longer am as the laptop got accidentally unplugged a week ago and the phone app is mining faster regardless.

To sum it up, I made money and y'all still want to deny what new age mining can do.

Edited on 3/20/2021 at 8:48 PM. Reason:
In a drop top Chevy with the roof wide open, my partners looking at me to see if my eyes open cause I've been drankin and I've Been smokin'