shopping cart empty
Crypto currency mining
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#91 (permalink)      4/14/2021 8:52:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10311
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6632
I have a strong feeling that crypto tab app came with a free 45d boost. Is obvious price is volatile with crypto, but the hashes dropping over 30% overnight?

Still trucking on. I bought a new\used phone, to use as a house tablet, il engage mining on that also.

Between my phone and pc, and a second phone account, currently have 0.00089 btc.
In a drop top Chevy with the roof wide open, my partners looking at me to see if my eyes open cause I've been drankin and I've Been smokin'
#92 (permalink)      4/15/2021 2:14:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DarthVap3rrr
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 20
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos6
Liberal_Lefty wrote:

Monetary systems= different classes of humans.
Fuck that.

Ahh the naive liberal chimes in. I’m neither naive wimp Democrat or selfish idiotic Republican. I can’t stand both. Almost equally. But I do hate the self hating overly PC naive pussy far left the most. So gross they are.

Anyway, I love your fairy tale utopian ideology. Too bad it’s not going to work. Not in this reality. There will ALWAYS be some type of currency my naive little liberal padawan at life.

What’s to stop someone from doing absolutely nothing but sit around and jack off all day? They get the same benefits as someone who works all day? You clearly didn’t even think about this. Not even for a second 😂

Edit: And this is coming from someone who hates capitalism 😂

Edited on 4/15/2021 at 2:22 PM. Reason:
#93 (permalink)      4/15/2021 2:18:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DarthVap3rrr
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 20
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos6
Liberal_Lefty wrote:

Correctly ran socially, the entire population could "work" 8-10 hours weekly and this planet would thrive.

In your fairy tale of a society I will choose to not work at all and reap the rewards. Sounds great!

#94 (permalink)      5/9/2021 12:17:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
app103
  • JoinedOct 2017
  • Posts 43
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos27
Going back to the OP, who is having trouble with using Paypal to make purchases from Fasttech? I'm not. I have been making purchases and paying with Paypal since 2017, and as recently as 2 days ago, and not once have I had a problem with using Paypal to do it.

And as far as crypto goes, I prefer not to mine it myself. It's more profitable to have suckers others mine it for me, for free. That way the increase of the electric bills and wear & tear on the computer hardware is their problem, not mine. They pay, I profit. :)

And I would NEVER consider using my BTC to pay for vape gear. That's even more stupid than using my own hardware & electricity to mine it! And if this doesn't make sense to you, Google "Bitcoin Pizza Day" and you'll understand why.
#95 (permalink)      5/11/2021 1:53:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
blackhack
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 476
  • Reviews 66
  • Kudos321
I currently have "Atom", "Ada", "Etherium" and "litecoin" in a couple of wallets, but the atom and ada are worth very little currently.
I use the atom and ada for trading on the internet, but the Ether and Litecoin are put away in a hard wallet for the future.
#96 (permalink)      5/17/2021 8:32:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10311
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6632
I should look into a hard wallet.
In a drop top Chevy with the roof wide open, my partners looking at me to see if my eyes open cause I've been drankin and I've Been smokin'