shopping cart empty
Suicide Mods & DovPo Abyss
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#51 (permalink)      2/14/2021 8:06:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2540
  • Reviews 267
  • Kudos1362
+1 details
djvillan wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:there is nothing incomplete about the mod.You must not have watched any of the 'reviews'.It's a pre-production mod aka an incomplete mod, not a retail version. Not one of the reviewers have the full retail version or all the accessories yet here they are hyping it up. Issues have been stated by some reviewers and completely overlooked by others and all are relying on blind faith that everything it will come with and the accessories will work with no issues.

Day late, several dollars short. The answers are all in the thread. I remember your grandstanding when the Pulse 2 came out as well...it's easy to see where that device sits in history. You don't like reviewers, we all get it! (yet like others here you constantly quote them and post their videos...all while vehemently saying "they suck".

I know words...I have the best words.
#52 (permalink)      2/14/2021 8:48:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2540
  • Reviews 267
  • Kudos1362
FaisalAlroqi wrote:

This bridge thing is not convincing. there is no bridge that can match imperia or integra or skyline in flavor ever.

That's a good opinion, definitely not fact. deck, small chamber, shorter chimney. All points to the opposite being true, when mastered, of course. A bridge IS an rta, works on the same principles. the flavor is same tier, basically, which is to say the tier below rdas.

#53 (permalink)      2/14/2021 10:40:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JTMirk
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
imho: Let's hope they fix the problems quickly it seems a very interesting object, the only thing I would like to see changed would be a valve (similar to avocado to be clear)
as filling system, i also hope that more products like this come out, products that make up for the lack of an iso-ansi system in the industry
#54 (permalink)      2/14/2021 11:22:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
carrion4worm wrote:

Day late, several dollars short. The answers are all in the thread. I remember your grandstanding when the Pulse 2 came out as well...it's easy to see where that device sits in history. You don't like reviewers, we all get it! (yet like others here you constantly quote them and post their videos...all while vehemently saying "they suck".

Of course the answers are in the thread because they, like me and unlike you, watched the videos. Pulse 2? Not a big seller compared to the others. The hype died very quickly with that one but then again it was released a year too late.

I don't like certain reviewers, that doesn't stop me from posting their videos or giving my opinion of them. Just like you don't like me, it doesn't stop you posting your opinion on anything I say about any vape gear. You seriously need to grow up and let it go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#55 (permalink)      2/14/2021 6:17:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tony215
  • JoinedMar 2020
  • Posts 173
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos26
+1 details
Damn, this thread is getting a bit heated guys,, were all supposed to be on the same side here.., I may on the newer end for FT forums, but a healthy debate is a better debate..

As for what someone said above about an Imperia being better..., I agree.. But to a point... There's a lot to factor in.., between: look, draw/airflow, durability, being transportable, flavor, price, etc..

Billet/Boro style devices are just different.. You can only customize an RTA to a very limited point... Its not just about the bridge flavor potential... Those Aio types either appeal or they don't.. I love the Imperia flavor and draw.. I love the Billet function and variety to it..

Also, there was someone else who brought attention to the controversial nature of the Abyss when it comes to changing he battery and I couldn't agree more... They should have just kept it simple with a lil screw top action like a Mixx... I think they were trying to show off on that too much... Cause it just screams worn out parts; having to take the same top piece off for both the tank access and battery access... Idk, maybe I'm just being skeptical..

oh yea, Id take the Delro out of all those mentioned! ..lol, but the Billet still holds up in my opinion too...

As for reviewers, I try not to be too judgmental.. We are all supposed to be on the same team here... I can't say there is One that didn't annoy me at some point: either my initial impression, after knowing their persona, or maybe just at an instance... Hell, I've even begun to tolerate Jai Haze vids, lol.. now that took a while.. At this point, I like watching Bogan, Grimm, Tenacious/Stan, and occasionally Vic.. (Though I would never rely on his opinion of a product.. Same with Tony B... and Jai, though he, does the opposite, and 'dis-hypes' things) lol.. Really, they are all characters you gotta take with a grain of salt.. Its more entertaining than informational most of the time..
#56 (permalink)      2/14/2021 7:07:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2540
  • Reviews 267
  • Kudos1362
I seriously meant what I said. Its a complete product. They didnt show the 21700 cover I think...so that should be included in the package, which have already shipped and should arrive tomorrow or tuesday. Don't expect any real changes, and really , what needs to be changed at this point?

DJ doesn't even use boros, a point he makes clear several times. and reviewers, too. they suck.
Please keep discussion vape related DJ, no one said they hated you.

Edited on 2/14/2021 at 7:10 PM. Reason:
#57 (permalink)      2/15/2021 1:14:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+2 details
carrion4worm wrote:

I seriously meant what I said. Its a complete product. They didnt show the 21700 cover I think...so that should be included in the package, which have already shipped and should arrive tomorrow or tuesday. Don't expect any real changes, and really , what needs to be changed at this point?

Four reviews posted, all are pre-production versions, none have a complete retail version or all the accessories. Issues have already been pointed out and new ones since.

Timestamp 23:45

DJ doesn't even use boros, a point he makes clear several times. and reviewers, too. they suck.

I have boro tank compatible mods but rarely use them. Unlike you I don't have to go around telling or showing everybody on here that I have mods that use boro tanks.

You're doing a great job of coming across a wannabe high end elitist. Nobody is impressed by your relatively small collection of delrin and stabwood mods or clone BB's. I get you and simping ain't easy but this isn't Facebook.

Please keep discussion vape related DJ, no one said they hated you.

Show me where the discussion isn't vape related and where I said anyone hated me.

Edited on 2/15/2021 at 1:16 AM. Reason:
#58 (permalink)      2/15/2021 4:16:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2540
  • Reviews 267
  • Kudos1362
another thread ruined by dj, with non vape hateful nonsense.
No one cares, DJ.
#59 (permalink)      2/15/2021 5:10:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2540
  • Reviews 267
  • Kudos1362
Anyway, back on topic.

Those finished mods have shipped and should be available today or tomorrow from V.C.s website. Dont expect any major differences from the videos. By the time the videos popped up, the only thing left was assembly and packaging. straight from Vaper's Cloud. I've tried to post this for 16 hours but FT is glitching.
#60 (permalink)      2/15/2021 6:43:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+2 details
carrion4worm wrote:

another thread ruined by dj, with non vape hateful nonsense.
No one cares, DJ.

Nice try with your false narrative but you failed again. The only person who can't see I'm on topic is you.

#61 (permalink)      2/15/2021 7:07:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2540
  • Reviews 267
  • Kudos1362
lol. So, to prove your point, you ordered one? Good for you, but as usual with you, it's all bullshit.

1. berates product
2. berates reviewers of said product
3. berates other boro devices in general
4. berates me with names, blah blah typical broke back DJ shit
5. orders product and takes the effort to "prove" it by posting an ORDER FORM(lol) AFTER 1.,2.,ans 3.

laughs all around, you are a true mental midget. The fact that you didn't recognize the irony is stupefying.

Post all you want, the floor is yours. I am finished in this thread.