shopping cart empty
Suicide Mods & DovPo Abyss
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#41 (permalink)      2/13/2021 10:06:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
The 100% paid hype by these shills for an incomplete retail mod is obvious and a major red flag. How many simps and sheeple will fall for it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#42 (permalink)      2/13/2021 11:36:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2517
  • Reviews 267
  • Kudos1352
Easy DJ, your forehead veins are bulging again! there is nothing incomplete about the mod. It does offer extras, like every other Billet/Boro device. Whether anyone likes it or not, Billets are the ultimate "hobbyist" set-up and have survived many fads in vaping, while remaining in high demand. They are not really for novices, shaky hands, bad eyes, or severe OCD afflicted people. They are tough to master, especially if you rotate many rbas, as each one offers different wicking and coiling challenges. Basically, when all mods and tanks seem too "samey", and you're in need of a challenge, try a Billet or similar...fantastic for the same "simple" flavors that do well in rtas. Complex bakery and savory flavors not so much...

Edited on 2/13/2021 at 11:38 AM. Reason:
I know words...I have the best words.
#43 (permalink)      2/13/2021 4:52:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Kamikaze702k
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 483
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos198
billets will always be good, I have the supbox but don't use it as much, still prefer the billet over it, even thou its the same thing but in a different skin just as this abyss is, personally will wait for a dna version of this abyss than rushing out to get it as it is...
#44 (permalink)      2/13/2021 6:07:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tony215
  • JoinedMar 2020
  • Posts 170
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos23
+1 details
Hey gang,

I just wanted to add my 2 cents on the mod..

It seems there is something incomplete about the mod actually..
If you watch the review or first look I should say, from Tony B. , you will see what I'm referencing..

The Abyss apparently has difficulty with certain rba bridges.., namely, the Bridg'd ...
Once installing the Bridg'd it becomes too attached to the top piece and basically gets stuck..
Therefore you can't take the drip tip off to get to the rest of the mod, for instance, to change your battery...
Doing so, would uproot the Bridg'd and cause all the juice to leak out the tank.. The tank would have to be completely
empty, and then you could change your battery in a more, 'dry' manner...

You can see this demonstrated in Tony B. 's Abyss video...

Definitely a more serious issue.. with a very popular bridge too, and who knows how many more will do this... : /
#45 (permalink)      2/13/2021 6:17:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ryno619
  • JoinedApr 2019
  • Posts 394
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos247
+2 details
“For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.”
#46 (permalink)      2/13/2021 7:30:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Kamikaze702k
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 483
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos198
+1 details
See Tony's review, was good but just confirmed for me it's deffo a pass for me this mod, and the comment they left on Grimm's channel just shows that the delay is actually because it's incomplete and they were trying to rush it but are now going to "fix" minor issues, keep in mind all the YouTube reviewers that got this didn't pay for it, and personally at the price point it's selling with additional separate purchases, one is better off with a sxk DNA billet at the same price! Also the inconsistency in colors and matching are not the same, anyway, good luck to those that will buy this. I personally would much rather buy another billet box instead.
#47 (permalink)      2/13/2021 7:44:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ryno619
  • JoinedApr 2019
  • Posts 394
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos247
+1 details
Going to pass on first batch, but this will definitely end up in my hands at some point down the road.
“For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.”
#48 (permalink)      2/13/2021 9:06:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2517
  • Reviews 267
  • Kudos1352
The first batch has not arrived yet, and the reviewers got pre release samples before full production. Keep in mind that numbers may be small initially, as Vaper's Cloud has never been known for huge production runs with their own products. I understand the designer's desire to change their Boro locking system to differentiate between it and Syndicate's EVO, but tying it to the battery cap as well was heavy-handed and clumsy. And, as much as I love my two EVOs and think they are the best design on the market, I still can't help but think SupBox, Billets and Delros have one major advantage, that being the namesake Boro tank. It lacks A Vapesnail(although the Vapeshell is very similar) and an Alien, and the Boxxer V2 as well.

as far as machining tolerances causing different rba chimneys to "stick" into the tightening nut...it's a typical Billet issue, and exists for anyone with multiple devices and bridges. I have certain integrated tips that I have to use with certain rbas, to help avoid that problem. And like mentioned, it causes the rba to uproot from the bottom o-ring, breaking trhe seal and spilling all your juice...all I can advise is dry-fit your intended rba before adding juice to your tank! Sometimes those things happen...you have dozens of companies all making accessories for other devices, and tolerances wander as cutting tools dull.

Vapers Cloud website is taking preorders now.
#49 (permalink)      2/13/2021 9:36:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
carrion4worm wrote:

there is nothing incomplete about the mod.

You must not have watched any of the 'reviews'.

It's a pre-production mod aka an incomplete mod, not a retail version. Not one of the reviewers have the full retail version or all the accessories yet here they are hyping it up. Issues have been stated by some reviewers and completely overlooked by others and all are relying on blind faith that everything it will come with and the accessories will work with no issues.

Edited on 2/13/2021 at 9:40 PM. Reason:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#50 (permalink)      2/13/2021 11:19:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FaisalAlroqi
  • JoinedSep 2019
  • Posts 34
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos8
+1 details
This bridge thing is not convincing. there is no bridge that can match imperia or integra or skyline in flavor ever.
#51 (permalink)      2/14/2021 8:06:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2517
  • Reviews 267
  • Kudos1352
+1 details
djvillan wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:there is nothing incomplete about the mod.You must not have watched any of the 'reviews'.It's a pre-production mod aka an incomplete mod, not a retail version. Not one of the reviewers have the full retail version or all the accessories yet here they are hyping it up. Issues have been stated by some reviewers and completely overlooked by others and all are relying on blind faith that everything it will come with and the accessories will work with no issues.

Day late, several dollars short. The answers are all in the thread. I remember your grandstanding when the Pulse 2 came out as well...it's easy to see where that device sits in history. You don't like reviewers, we all get it! (yet like others here you constantly quote them and post their videos...all while vehemently saying "they suck".