shopping cart empty
Suicide Mods & DovPo Abyss
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      2/12/2021 7:42:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Kamikaze702k
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 472
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos195
+2 details
Dustin69 wrote:

Kamikaze702k wrote:
Vic is a prick. Don't like watching his reviews cos it makes me want to punch his face in

I cant stand how he vapes.

Big time pisses me off makes me want to knock the cunt out, that's why I just avoid watching anything of his, YouTube should've kept his channel banned

#32 (permalink)      2/12/2021 7:44:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Kamikaze702k
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 472
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos195
+2 details
Mike vapes is nothing but the yes man, even the most rubbish thing is good, he's another I avoid, Jim is a good one, he's always on point
#33 (permalink)      2/12/2021 8:59:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2072
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos1633
One from Batman...

And a short one from Suicide Mods themselves...

#34 (permalink)      2/12/2021 9:28:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2072
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos1633
And apparently Mark Todd looked at one too, but the video is currently only for his fanboys...
#35 (permalink)      2/12/2021 10:07:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Kamikaze702k
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 472
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos195
This device ticks all the boxes for me, just tough deciding which color, black looks the sexiest but only as it is, in the sbs mode it'll be tough because at the top where the battery cap goes there's a silver plate under it which shows and that's gonna mess with my OCD with everything being black and that silver plate just showing, storm looks to be the ideal choice with most versatile look with silver rta in sbs then I wouldn't mind the silver plate showing under a silver battery cap.

Also in batmans review on his black one I noticed the paint peeling near the battery tube side, big no no, the classic version looks good too, deffo one out of those 2 will get ordered, rumors are they will do a DNA run of this soon, it's going to sell fast, it's the most hyped device I've seen in a long time, the versatility of it is wide appealing. Here in UK it's going to retail for £95
#36 (permalink)      2/12/2021 11:32:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2255
  • Reviews 254
  • Kudos1167
without all the customization, fancy switches and panels, and colored boros and cerakote paint jobs people might finally realize how bad Billets suck! Just kidding, but a lot of what others said is true...BUT, dont judge any boro bridge until you vaped the Exocet 2 or Vapesnail. These 2 I mention especially for their ability to run the gamut from MTL to DL, so as to suit anyone. They, and a few others, may change old perceptions. I've never had a Dvarw vape as good as an Exocet V2, it just can't match the heavily saturated vape of the Exocet. Then again, the Exocet was built with wicking at the forefront of its' design. One size definitely does not fit all, but every long-time vaper needs one boro device, and price, followed by availability, has always prevented mass adoption. this device, while being a blatant rip-off design wise, looks to be a solid attempt to get "newbies" from rtas and rdas to "bridges" without breaking the bank. My biggest issue, the inability to use newer rbas like the Vapesnail or Alien, is luckily overcome by just how good the Exocet 2 is. I don't think I'd buy this before checking out SXK's DNA60 B.B. or SupBox first, but they seem to cost roughly the same, and having another similarly priced option is a good thing...as long as it doesn't turn out to be overpriced or faulty.

Edited on 2/13/2021 at 11:27 AM. Reason:
Insert idiotic mantra here.
#37 (permalink)      2/12/2021 11:43:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2072
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos1633
Kamikaze702k wrote:

...rumors are they will do a DNA run of this soon...

All I've seen is people's desire to see a DNA version too, rather than there actually being plans for one. We'll see in due course I guess.

Kamikaze702k wrote:

...it's going to sell fast, it's the most hyped device I've seen in a long time, the versatility of it is wide appealing.

Indeed, there is a LOT of buzz for this one. Released on Monday apparently.

#38 (permalink)      2/13/2021 5:09:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Other manufacturers will be coming out with their versions soon so hold off for now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#39 (permalink)      2/13/2021 9:18:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Kamikaze702k
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 472
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos195
I have enough gear already, this looks nice, but I will hold off until they release a DNA version and no doubt they will, right now it's new and hyped and a bunch of stuff sold separately, and the delay of the release is just extra teasing, fair play thou cos that just bumps the hype. I will hold out
#40 (permalink)      2/13/2021 9:20:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Kamikaze702k
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 472
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos195
I can only imagine sxk "cloning" this and turn it into a DNA before dovpo officially decide too, which won't be for around 6 months, get as much sales in as possible with this version then reinvent it
#41 (permalink)      2/13/2021 10:06:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
The 100% paid hype by these shills for an incomplete retail mod is obvious and a major red flag. How many simps and sheeple will fall for it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU