shopping cart empty
Suicide Mods & DovPo Abyss
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#151 (permalink)      2/26/2021 6:57:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2546
  • Reviews 269
  • Kudos1366
analogueman wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:
Oh, I honestly thought he just said that as a backtrack after talking shit about it. sure looks like he's vaping on it from the pictures. It has the Side by side kit installed, a extra battery tube installed, and a RTA on top...
Looks like it's just out of the box for a photo line-up to me...

I wouldn't be opposed to some close up deck photos, visual impressions, etc. If it's out of the box anyway, right? Let us know, DJ! I've ordered one myself, just the rba, but it hasn't arrived, not until next week.

I know words...I have the best words.
#152 (permalink)      2/26/2021 7:02:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
carrion4worm wrote:

I know you don't use Boros much DJ, but people would love to know something, anything about the Ether rba in particular. Just sayin....

carrion4worm wrote:

Oh, I honestly thought he just said that as a backtrack after talking shit about it. sure looks like he's vaping on it from the pictures. It has the Side by side kit installed, a extra battery tube installed, and a RTA on top...

As I said before it's a present for my BIL and it will be given to him tomorrow. Not vaping on it, I just made sure all the accessories ordered were there and they fit. We'll be testing out the Ether rba, Aspire and PnP/GTX bridges over the weekend.

The GT4 rta has no coil or e-liquid in it and is only shown as Dustin69 asked if it would fit a 25mm atty in sbs mode.

The frosted 21700 battery cover won't stay in place without a battery inserted. It only stays on by attaching itself to the 21700 battery. If you plan to only use the Abyss in AIO mode stock up on replacement glass tanks (25mm x 22.5mm x 25mm) because the only thing holding the tank in place is the screw in drip tip and the battery cap/plate. Every time you need to change the battery you have to unscrew the drip tip and the battery cap/plate, leaving the tank free to fall off if you don't hold onto it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#153 (permalink)      2/26/2021 7:10:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
carrion4worm wrote:

I wouldn't be opposed to some close up deck photos, visual impressions, etc. If it's out of the box anyway, right? Let us know, DJ! I've ordered one myself, just the rba, but it hasn't arrived, not until next week.

Do you have an Ether rta? It's basically the same deck as the Ether rta with larger juice holes.

Time mark 8:11

#154 (permalink)      2/26/2021 7:15:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2546
  • Reviews 269
  • Kudos1366
djvillan wrote:
[quote]carrion4worm wrote:
I wouldn't be opposed to some close up deck photos, visual impressions, etc. If it's out of the box anyway, right? Let us know, DJ! I've ordered one myself, just the rba, but it hasn't arrived, not until next week.Do you have an Ether rta? It's basically the same deck as the Ether rta with larger juice djvillan wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:
I wouldn't be opposed to some close up deck photos, visual impressions, etc. If it's out of the box anyway, right? Let us know, DJ! I've ordered one myself, just the rba, but it hasn't arrived, not until next week.Do you have an Ether rta? It's basically the same deck as the Ether rta with larger juice holes.

Time mark 8:11

Maybe you could tell me what no one else has been able to...

The rba inside a Boro...do you have a boro you can put it in? how much room is there around the rba? It's quite wide in diameter, and I suspect problems...that's all.

#155 (permalink)      2/26/2021 7:25:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
carrion4worm wrote:

The rba inside a Boro...do you have a boro you can put it in? how much room is there around the rba? It's quite wide in diameter, and I suspect problems...that's all.

Video time mark 7:33

It doesn't fit inside a Boro because the diameter is too big but as Bogan said in his video they'll be releasing a smaller diameter one in the future to fit inside a Boro.

This one should fit in your Evo though.

Edited on 2/26/2021 at 7:27 AM. Reason:
#156 (permalink)      2/26/2021 7:27:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2546
  • Reviews 269
  • Kudos1366
!0 4, Found it...thank you
#157 (permalink)      2/26/2021 7:33:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
The AIO tank is going to be the biggest issue on this mod. SM are going to make a killing on replacement glass tanks and they know it. If it was my mod I'd be looking to buy alternative replacement glass tanks from here and other Chinese sites instead of buying them from SM.
#158 (permalink)      2/26/2021 8:35:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2546
  • Reviews 269
  • Kudos1366
djvillan wrote:

The AIO tank is going to be the biggest issue on this mod. SM are going to make a killing on replacement glass tanks and they know it. If it was my mod I'd be looking to buy alternative replacement glass tanks from here and other Chinese sites instead of buying them from SM.

Surprised at that, and you're right, it's a big mistake. i just assumed it was going to be plexiglass, Like the EVO. Being out there on the front of the mod like that, with up to 7mls of juice....yeah, don't drop it!

#159 (permalink)      2/26/2021 10:40:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2310
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos2488
djvillan wrote:

Just arrived this morning.

Abyss AIO kit

SBS kit

Ether rta bridge

Where from DJ...

PnP/GTX bridge

Frosted 18650 battery tube

@Dustin69, yes a 25mm atty fits in sbs mode. 25mm Taifun GT4 rta

Where from DJ...

Edited on 2/26/2021 at 10:42 AM. Reason:
“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#160 (permalink)      2/26/2021 12:02:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tony215
  • JoinedMar 2020
  • Posts 174
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos26
Dude, I'm so pissed...

Idk what FT did to my order..,

But a $300+ combined order (including a blue DNA60 YFTK Billet Box) are now gone....

After almost a month, FT tells me it was sent with a different shipping number... 17track says delivered on 1/29....WHAT!??

USPS, DHL, UPS, FedEX... , none of them, recognize the tracking number...

So who is screwing me here!!??? And FT is offering me no help to figure this out/resolve this..

So pissed... Only my best orders ever get lost..
#161 (permalink)      2/26/2021 12:19:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Advertisement