shopping cart empty
@Anniepan FT's Position On USA Shipping Ban
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      1/31/2021 5:46:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Technomania
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 190
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos170
+1 details
@Anniepan FT's Position On USA Shipping Ban
I haven't really seen it addressed here on exactly what FastTech intends to do about the soon upcoming USA shipping ban on all vaping goods. With UPS supposedly joining USPS and FedEx in halting service for these goods in April, there are simply NO other shipping options available for USA vapers....

So, will FT continue shipping vape goods to their USA customers? Will business go on as usual with the additional worry of potential package seizures?
"We've taken care of everything, The words you read, The songs you sing, The pictures that give pleasure to your eyes"....(Priests of Syrinx, 2112 AD)
Answer
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10332
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5444
Hello Technomania,

We haven't received the confirmation from our shipping carriers recently, and the shipping to US is in normal condition. So if we have any feedback from our postal/shipping carriers, we will let you know.

Thank you.
#2 (permalink)      1/31/2021 6:07:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Liberal_Lefty
  • JoinedJan 2021
  • Posts 158
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos89
+2 details
I get an ounce of cocaine in the mail monthly.
Dude doesn't label it "COCAINE".
Same concept.
#3 (permalink)      1/31/2021 6:42:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
philipvdb
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2461
  • Reviews 29
  • Kudos4095
With UPS following FedEx and USPS it seems to be game, set and match for the American anti-vape coalition. I don't want to sound negative but the future of vaping in the States doesn't look promising. Maybe a small independant vape-minded shipping company could be a way out of this.
We can't agree on everything.
#4 (permalink)      1/31/2021 7:07:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Technomania
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 190
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos170
I imagine that it wouldn't be difficult for the US Government to change the favorable, subsidized, (cheap) USPS shipping rates that Chinese businesses enjoy.. I'm sure not many would be willing to pay the higher costs which are more in line with the rest of the world..
"We've taken care of everything, The words you read, The songs you sing, The pictures that give pleasure to your eyes"....(Priests of Syrinx, 2112 AD)
#5 (permalink)      1/31/2021 3:48:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mstave
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 230
  • Reviews 137
  • Kudos92
Liberal_Lefty wrote:

Same concept.

Know of someone who searches posts for admissions of guilt in the commission of felonies. Sends it to the local law enforcement

Dude doesn't label it "SNITCH REPORT"

same concept

#6 (permalink)      1/31/2021 5:08:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
aikanae
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 1180
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos420
I'd like to hear what FT is doing too. There's some reports it's already happening. Shippers include a scannable bar code with product type in their return address. Places like FT are in a better position because they sell more than vape products.
#7 (permalink)      1/31/2021 8:10:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4111
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4380
+2 details
Liberal_Lefty wrote:

Same concept.

Uh.. How do you know it's cocaine... Seriously though, I don't think the Narcotics dogs are literate. Lol

Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere Proud member of the Sea Parks Fire Department
#8 (permalink)      1/31/2021 8:25:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10293
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6622
+3 details
And this is why we all have tons of mods and setups already. Waiting for the day this shit happens.
In a drop top Chevy with the roof wide open, my partners looking at me to see if my eyes open cause I've been drankin and I've Been smokin'
#9 (permalink)      1/31/2021 11:34:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7479
  • Reviews 316
  • Kudos4396
+1 details
UPS has fallen inline. Below are the dates each carrier will stop delivering "tobacco products" to end users/residential addresses...

FedEx
March 1, 2021

UPS
April 5, 2021

USPS
April 26, 2021

If whole mail ban blows over and somehow gets shot down (but it likely won't) there's another threat on the horizon for USA vapers: the nic base tax. For a 100mg/ml liter of nic base, the tax comes out to just under $2,800.

The house passed the bill that contained the tax, but it was never sent to the Senate so it died in the House on Dec 31, 2020 at midnight. But it will no doubt be introduced again in 2021 and I guarantee you it WILL be passed in the House and Senate.

If you need a few mods and RTAs/RDAs, get them now from Fasttech. If you prefer to buy stateside, then you need to join better forums as this one is useless for help in finding deals since we cannot technically mention other retailers.

But nic should be priority #1, and glass bottles and a freezer.

Liberal_Lefty wrote:

Why is that not surprising?

Edited on 2/2/2021 at 6:39 PM. Reason:
Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#10 (permalink)      1/31/2021 11:39:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gotthedrips
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 3949
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos8744
+2 details
must be true its on FT/FB...
There are 3 types of people in this world, those who can count and those who cant!
#11 (permalink)      1/31/2021 11:41:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Advertisement
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU