shopping cart empty
Thanks for voting Biden
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#91 (permalink)      1/24/2021 6:05:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Graymatter_Repairman
  • JoinedDec 2020
  • Posts 414
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos251
I keep hearing people blaming the insurrection on white supremacists. While they were undoubtedly a part of it the cause is even worse. It was crazy Christians trying to stop sinners from killing their God's creations of any stripe and all manner of other loons like QAnon who may or may not be racist too. All were most definitely associating themselves with racists as most of the Republican party still does to this day but conservatives are a little slow to begin with so I lean towards cutting them some slack. Either way, it wasn't a racist insurrection, it was a racist insurrection plus a whole lot of other nonsense too.

Edited on 1/24/2021 at 6:05 PM. Reason:
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#92 (permalink)      1/25/2021 1:52:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Graymatter_Repairman
  • JoinedDec 2020
  • Posts 414
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos251
The politics of this impeachment, that should have been an FBI arrest in the evening of Jan 6th, are mind boggling. It's in the Republicans best interest to impeach, though they have no choice but to say they won't and it's in the Democrats best interest not to impeach, though they have no choice but to say they will.

If I'm Schumer I'm telling all 49 of my members to rattle their sabers about voting yes and getting one or two red state safe senators, like Manchin, to do a surprise no vote. That way Moscow Mitch exposes his bare minimum of 17 senators to vote yes but it won't be enough and the Republican party will, so deservedly, continue to wear Donald Trump like a ball and chain.

It's a high stakes gamble because Orange Hitler could run again and potentially win but the odds are stacked heavily against him now and 4 more years of sh!t hitting the fan about his sh!t show presidency won't help his chances either.

Edited on 1/25/2021 at 3:56 PM. Reason:
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#93 (permalink)      1/25/2021 2:09:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Troepfler
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 1578
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos884
No, it is not gph, it is a copy.

Edit: not sure after the second translation software.

Edited on 1/25/2021 at 2:24 PM. Reason:
#94 (permalink)      1/25/2021 2:34:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Graymatter_Repairman
  • JoinedDec 2020
  • Posts 414
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos251
Troepfler wrote:

Yes it's me.

I wondered if you were translating this. My apologies for posting images like this:

That image says the following:

Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.

- Denis Diderot

Edited on 1/25/2021 at 4:27 PM. Reason:
#95 (permalink)      1/25/2021 4:12:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Graymatter_Repairman
  • JoinedDec 2020
  • Posts 414
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos251
This is why it is very good for the Democrats to keep Trump politically viable:

Sean Hannity Asks Mitch McConnell To Step Down

When your enemy is busy shooting himself in the foot don't offer assistance, offer ammunition instead.
#96 (permalink)      1/25/2021 4:29:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8367
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos30497
+2 details
#97 (permalink)      1/25/2021 4:39:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Graymatter_Repairman
  • JoinedDec 2020
  • Posts 414
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos251
airwinny wrote:

It's a binary system stupid, hth.

#98 (permalink)      1/26/2021 5:34:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Troepfler
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 1578
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos884
+2 details
Graymatter_Repairman wrote:

Troepfler wrote:

Yes it's me.I wondered if you were translating this.
My apologies for posting images like this:
That image says the following:
Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.-
Denis Diderot

Very difficult to translate this.
My view:
A lot of Christians think, they are the better people because they are Christians.
But they are worse.
Think about this picture with Trump and the Bible in his hand.
And the Bible was upside down.

Edited on 1/26/2021 at 5:39 AM. Reason:
#99 (permalink)      1/26/2021 9:59:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Graymatter_Repairman
  • JoinedDec 2020
  • Posts 414
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos251
Dem’s New Bill Aims to Bar QAnon Followers From Security Clearances

Rep. Stephanie Murphy (D-FL) was already struck at how the Capitol 9/11 attack demonstrated the growing influence of conspiracy theories Islam

Not only is this the same as Trump's Muslim ban, it bars currently sitting members of the house that believe the QAnon conspiracy theory.

#100 (permalink)      1/26/2021 12:06:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Graymatter_Repairman
  • JoinedDec 2020
  • Posts 414
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos251
On Monday night, the Oregon Republican Party issued a formal condemnation of the 10 House Republicans who voted in favor of impeaching President Donald Trump

* Whereas history tells us that after George Washington appointed Major General Benedict Arnold to command West Point, Arnold conspired to surrender the fort to the British."

* "Whereas the ten Republican House members, by voting to impeach President Trump, repeated history by conspiring to surrender our nation to Leftist forces seeking to establish a dictatorship void of all cherished freedoms and liberties."

* "Whereas there is growing evidence that the violence at the Capitol was a 'false flag' operation designed to discredit President Trump, his supporters, and all conservative Republicans; this provided the sham motivation to impeach President Trump in order to advance the Democrat goal of seizing total power, in a frightening parallel to the February 1933 burning of the German Reichstag."

LOL!!!

Torpedo the impeachment, just leave the Republicans alone and let them self destruct.

Edited on 1/26/2021 at 12:07 PM. Reason:
#101 (permalink)      1/26/2021 1:54:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
c411um
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 2275
  • Reviews 147
  • Kudos2279
+5 details

A lot of Christians think, they are the better people because they are Christians.

All religions think that you stupid sausage munching cunt.

All religions are equally stupid. It's also equally stupid to complain about them on a daily basis in China and think you're achieving anything. Like npc61. What a waste of an existence. Absolute loser.

There's stupid, and then there's Trump Derangement Syndrome stupid