Still.Me wrote:

^ ^ Thats right. Now I recall the order of succession.

I purchased the Q class which came out just before the Q Mini. Loved that one but it gave out on me after 2 years, around the same time that the ML class finally began to, although it was a year plus older than the Q.

The Q-Mini was the 'refreshed' replacement for the original Q-Class a year or so earlier. Many unkindly said at the time, that the Mini was what the Q should have been. I actually rather liked the larger Q though, along with the option of changing the panels (something one couldn't do with the updated Mini) and the motion sensor for screen orientation.

Still.Me wrote:

The M class, older than both by another year, kept on going although it was my least favourite.

The M-Class was very much like the Q-Class and the Q-Mini, insofar as people critically claimed at the time that the M-Class was what the S-Class should have been. However, the M was what essentially formed Yihi's reputation of building mods that were difficult to kill. My own M-Class has long-since been retired, yet still works perfectly after a hard life!

Still.Me wrote:

I think that the G class came out shortly after they did a model with what looked like a spinner thingy at the top?! At which point I sort of shied away from their busier looking mods.

That would be the T-Class, which was the following 'flagship' mod that replaced the G-Class. And yes, those damned spinners effectively killed it stone dead. I was reliably told at a later date, that sales of the T were (unsurprisingly) very disappointing, and nothing approaching those of the G.

Still.Me wrote:

Toying with picking up that 18650 version, the one before the ML class. Maybe.

I'm guessing you mean the MX-Class, which as a single 18650 mod, finally replaced the older ML-Class. Eminently suitable for those lower power users who don't like the size of dual-battery mods. Other than people's differing tastes in design aesthetics, I've heard very little criticism of it. :-)