shopping cart empty
We Once Were A Proud People
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools Rate This Thread


Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      8/20/2020 5:47:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Member
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2251
  • Reviews 254
  • Kudos1164
Some people were just pulling photos off the internet, not even owning the devices. Don't understand the need to lie over vape gear...save the lies for your spouse!!!
Insert idiotic mantra here.
#22 (permalink)      8/20/2020 6:11:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
djvillan
Member
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

Some people were just pulling photos off the internet, not even owning the devices. Don't understand the need to lie over vape gear...save the lies for your spouse!!!

LOL. Who?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#23 (permalink)      8/20/2020 6:19:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
cmj55
Member
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 6693
  • Reviews 121
  • Kudos26288
+4 details
carrion4worm wrote:

Some people were just pulling photos off the internet, not even owning the devices.

Who do you think was doing that?
I read that thread daily for a quite few years and never ever noticed anything like that.


djvillan wrote:

I remember how Ivanli was treated for showing off his high end gear.

Ivanli posted to that thread for years iirc and there were never any problems at all. Suddenly that changed dramatically.
You think that was because he posted "high end gear", I disagree.

The thread was called "FT Porn" though.

The opening post:

Mawsley wrote:

FT Porn
Get'em out!

Only dirt cheap clonage please, none of your over-priced inferior muck ;)

Anyone who has never harassed the music threads is welcome at Let's-report-The Melvins...
#24 (permalink)      8/20/2020 7:06:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Still.Me
Member
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 10855
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos16755
+2 details
djvillan wrote:

I remember how Ivanli was treated for showing off his high end gear.




10000%

He was treated very poorly and all this nonsense about him spamming threads?

Every photo he showed was of high quality. Yet no concern when PoohBears buddy GPH61 spams threads all day long 24/7 with his nonsnese, or when JackDripper spams with tons of music videos. But if someone she does not like posts 2-3 music videos in a row, its reported as spam.


The days of a successful vape porn thread are long behind us here.

....
#25 (permalink)      8/20/2020 7:15:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
cmj55
Member
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 6693
  • Reviews 121
  • Kudos26288
+4 details
Still.Me wrote:

He was treated very poorly

Would you show some evidence of that please.

Still.Me wrote:

and all this nonsense about him spamming threads


Not nonsense at all it really happened.

Still.Me wrote:

The days of a successful vape porn thread are long behind us here.

Unfortunately I agree as I said yesterday.

Anyone who has never harassed the music threads is welcome at Let's-report-The Melvins...
#26 (permalink)      8/20/2020 7:23:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Still.Me
Member
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 10855
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos16755
+2 details
Bottom line?


He didn't particularly care for a certain group of people here and once they were aware of that fact, they went out of their way to troll him at every opportunity.

Again, no concern from that same crew as to CNN61s spam or others of their little group.
....
#27 (permalink)      8/20/2020 7:34:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
cmj55
Member
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 6693
  • Reviews 121
  • Kudos26288
+4 details
Still.Me wrote:

He didn't particularly care for a certain group of people here and once they were aware of that fact, they went out of their way to troll him at every opportunity.

Any proof of that?

No of course not.

Anyone who has never harassed the music threads is welcome at Let's-report-The Melvins...
#28 (permalink)      8/20/2020 7:43:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Richy7
Member
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6487
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos9533
+1 details
cmj55 wrote:

Any proof of that?



There is plenty of proof that you are a thin skinned old queen !!

You do not have to search very hard.

#29 (permalink)      8/20/2020 7:51:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
cmj55
Member
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 6693
  • Reviews 121
  • Kudos26288
+4 details
Richy7 wrote:

There is plenty of proof that you are a thin skinned old queen !!

Well as always you know how to drag any discussion into the gutter!

"Thin skinned old queen", goodness what a tough guy (on the internet:) or are you standing in front of a mirror by any chance?

Anyone who has never harassed the music threads is welcome at Let's-report-The Melvins...
#30 (permalink)      8/20/2020 8:02:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
fujiibear
Member
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 12892
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos52687
+4 details

He didn't particularly care for a certain group of people here and once they were aware of that fact, they went out of their way to troll him at every opportunity.


Absolute rubbish, no one trolled him, Ivanli gave me an $8 50 tip as a Xmas gift so I doubt that argument holds any water, but do feel free to change the narrative again!

His trolling coincided with your appearance in the thread strangely enough.

Scammers Gotta Scam! How To Keep Idiots In Suspense.'Wink'
#31 (permalink)      8/20/2020 8:08:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Still.Me
Member
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 10855
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos16755
+2 details
fujiibear wrote:

Absolute rubbish, no one trolled him, Ivanli gave me an $8 50 tip as a Xmas gift




What year, 2015?

Before the group of you trolled him, otherwise prove he gave you that tip in 2019

His trolling coincided with your appearance in the thread strangely enough.



LOL. Let me guess, you think I was signing into his account as you accused me of doing with Richy7 🤣


BTW, you kept becoming rather pissed off with his photos in the photo thread. Just for starters. 😂


Edited on 8/20/2020 at 8:11 AM. Reason:
....