Aspire MIXX Mod
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#81 (permalink)      8/3/2020 8:42:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
raineysky
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2017
  • Posts 69
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos21
+2 details
Got the Mixx today in Jet Black. To me it is a very good-looking vaping machine as my wife would call it. Running the Ares 2/24mm on it and wouldn't you know the single air holes are on the side near the back (battery side) and the multi-holes are in the back. Still gets plenty of air though. Just got to be careful not to cover the air holes up with your hand while firing.....She's sexy!
#82 (permalink)      8/3/2020 10:58:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ryno619
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2019
  • Posts 439
  • Reviews 46
  • Kudos284
+2 details
Got mine today as well in Tuxedo. Wife was like "when did you order that"?? She would have noticed anyway since it does stand out from my other mods. Put the Fev 4.5 S+ on top, air holes not blocked at all, firing it right handed with middle finger. Thumb firing is comfortable too and your fingers don't come into contact with your tank at all. Very nice!
“For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.”
#83 (permalink)      8/4/2020 2:36:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Zbiten
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 80
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos18
Ryno619 wrote:

Got mine today as well in Tuxedo. Wife was like "when did you order that"?? She would have noticed anyway since it does stand out from my other mods. Put the Fev 4.5 S+ on top, air holes not blocked at all, firing it right handed with middle finger. Thumb firing is comfortable too and your fingers don't come into contact with your tank at all. Very nice!

Thnx for minifeedback. Really no TC in this mod?

#84 (permalink)      8/4/2020 10:33:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ryno619
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2019
  • Posts 439
  • Reviews 46
  • Kudos284
Zbiten wrote:

Really no TC in this mod?

No TC.

“For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.”
#85 (permalink)      9/5/2020 5:17:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
laxal
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 383
  • Reviews 40
  • Kudos350

Edited on 9/28/2020 at 5:30 AM. Reason:
#86 (permalink)      9/5/2020 5:32:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
essellar
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 2311
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2029
It may be heavier than you'd like, but it's very much in line with all-metal mods, and a lot of people like "heft". It doesn't meet your personal preferences? Cool. Don't buy it.
#87 (permalink)      9/5/2020 5:36:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
The_Masteres
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2019
  • Posts 528
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos167
laxal wrote:

Hey guys, is it not a bit too much on the heavy side?

I agree. Too heavy for a sbs. Arround 100g should be the max.

Also don't like the + and - buttons on the side. I tend not to lock my mtl mods and put them on my pocket after a puff or two. With these buttons exposed, you can imagine what can happen lol

Edited on 9/5/2020 at 5:37 PM. Reason:
#88 (permalink)      9/5/2020 5:43:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
essellar
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 2311
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2029
Okay, another "don't buy it". Your preferences aren't objective measures, and the people who disagree with you will enjoy what they enjoy too rather than having to settle for your arbitrary assessment of tastes. And no, I don't have a horse in this race; I don't care for side-by-side mods at all.
#89 (permalink)      9/5/2020 5:51:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
The_Masteres
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2019
  • Posts 528
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos167
essellar wrote:

Okay, another "don't buy it". Your preferences aren't objective measures, and the people who disagree with you will enjoy what they enjoy too rather than having to settle for your arbitrary assessment of tastes. And no, I don't have a horse in this race; I don't care for side-by-side mods at all.

Absolutely not a "don't buy it" or anything like that, just giving my honnest opinion on the design of a product based on my personnal experience and preference.

I am on this forum to discuss and give my opinion on vaping or other products, which is by no mean arbitrary. I don't understand your agressivity really. I am happy when someone gives me his honnest thoughts on any product, and if I like it or disagree with him I will buy it anyway. I will even add that I tend to buy products that others tend to say not to buy ;)

PEACE

#90 (permalink)      9/5/2020 6:10:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MotoBlue
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 4888
  • Reviews 30
  • Kudos4820
stuartd wrote:

The guy makes me want not tobe scottish he aint got a fluffing clue most of the time wat he's talking about but company's seem to like sending him things to which he has the cheek to giveaway if your paying your patreon or youtube money. it used tobe anyone could enter but now you have to pay to hopefully win something he got for free money grabbing twit

As it happens, as I am reading this, I am vaping on a drop solo that came from Vic for free. He gives away stuff every week for free on his live show - this week someone got an Aegis Legend 200W and an Aegis Boost. His monthly 'boxaways' cost a $1 to enter and he pays postage to anywhere in the world. Seems fair to me. YT and Facebook no longer permit giveaways. Would you rather he sold them like other reviewers.

Over a thousand squonk products available at Fasttech
#91 (permalink)      11/17/2020 11:34:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+1 details