shopping cart empty
NEED WEE BIT OF HELP -Shipping liquids
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      5/7/2020 4:48:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5165
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3689
+1 details
Air you came back to me!
#22 (permalink)      5/7/2020 5:02:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
essellar
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 2183
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1881
+1 details
airwinny wrote:

thebestecigarette

Thanks. Obviously I have to update my mental list of viable UK vendors. (Chef's is at the top of that list mostly because they carry some FA stuff we can't get in North America - FANA is diketone-free - at reasonable prices when shipping's factored in. Custard Premium is worth whatever the cost to my health, especially with the Sword of Damocles suspension hat I'm wearing anyway.)

Edited on 5/7/2020 at 5:02 PM. Reason:
#23 (permalink)      5/7/2020 5:09:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5165
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3689
So you live in the states but get flavorings and shortfills from the UK esseller?
#24 (permalink)      5/7/2020 5:09:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5165
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3689
If so please point me in the right direction!
#25 (permalink)      5/7/2020 5:19:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
essellar
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 2183
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1881
+1 details
Canada, and it's just flavourings I can't get here. We have a number of good vendors and a lot of choice, but they're stuck with FlavourArt North America as a source for FA flavourings (FA enforces that along with FANA). So I use Chef's for the popcorn-lung-yummyosity. As for shortfills, I don't use them myself, but I did have some connections to UK juices thanks mostly to Martyn Parker. Mum's Custard was a good 'un - but it's an easy clone as well, and since I've gone DIY I haven't ordered finished liquids from the UK. I also buy a couple of Decadent Vapours flavourings our vendors don't carry (or list but never have in stock - life without Sherbet Lemon or DV Absinthe isn't worth living... or, rather, not worth living without griping about it all day, every day, until people start throwing things at you. Hard, heavy things. I can't duck as well as I used to anymore, so it's just easier to go to the DV page and pay the man.)
#26 (permalink)      5/7/2020 5:28:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
desuede
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 2367
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3601
Charlygal wrote:

My mum has only vaped hangsen golden virgini for past 6 years

vapeclub has it.
It's listed as Hangsen Golden VGA there.

There are many other online UK stores that list that same liquid.

Edited on 5/9/2020 at 7:36 AM. Reason:
#27 (permalink)      5/7/2020 5:54:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8369
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos30506
EternalSpline wrote:

Air you came back to me!

I'm here! from time to time:)

essellar wrote:

Obviously I have to update my mental list of viable UK vendors.

Probably no need to add that one to your mental list. Just the first one I found on google with Hangsen flavorings, the website looks like they have nothing special at all.

essellar wrote:

Custard Premium
Sherbet Lemon
DV Absinthe

You've got great taste. Those three combined could even make a decent recipe.

#28 (permalink)      5/7/2020 6:16:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5165
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3689
I let you go air, and now you are back, so you are mine forever! Haha...

How you been man, everything OK where you are with the Covid-19 stuff?

Everything is mostly still locked down here, we are level 1 open, and that means nothing much is open. It's all good, work from home anyway. I miss you though, stop leaving so much! Clika is here, Andylion is here, I am here...
#29 (permalink)      5/7/2020 6:50:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8369
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos30506
+1 details
Haha, I'm good ES :)
We visited my wife's grandma just before all he Covid stuff, and ended up kinda stuck there due to travel restrictions. Spent weeks in a tiny Romanian village, scary virus but so far it has felt mostly like a nice half-vacation. Got back home last week, now a mandatory 2 week quarantine at home, it seems this half-vacation never ends.

All good over there?
#30 (permalink)      5/8/2020 2:34:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5165
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3689
+1 details
So you had to use an outhouse all that time? I bet you were so happy to get back to a normal potty!

"All good over there?"

Took me awhile to get back to you, I was eating dinner and shut my computer off, and then forgot about the message today because it wasn't highlighted. Things are fine here for the most part. Everything is shut down, but I work from home always, so it has not been a big deal. My wife picked up working from home really fast and did great with it. My son's school I don't think will be open the rest of this school year, but that is only till the end of this month. We are level 1 open, and reading what that means it is basically everything is still pretty much shut down.

Toilet paper was pretty hard to find for awhile, supposedly meat it going to be harder to find soon, but right now there are just a few less options then we normally have.

Running out of things to watch on TV, but other then that stuff, things are good man. Finally got the stimulus check mid week this week.. That was nice but it is a little bit of a BS amount of money for how long things have been shut down. Far better then nothing! I heard in Canada they get like 2 grand a month!

So how is your juice thing going, you still doing that? I have been hooked on Unicorn Frappe ejuice lately, it is Raspberry, Mango, Cotton Candy, Whipped Cream flavor. I don't know how they do it but it doesn't taste distinctly like any of that, it's this fruity candy sweet jumble of flavors that play nicely together. That and God Nectar Passion fruit, orange, mango and guava. The God nectar is similar, but much different you vape it some times and you get mango, other times you taste an orange guava flavor, some times it just tastes like a mix of all of it, so it is kind of fun to vape.
#31 (permalink)      5/8/2020 5:18:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
essellar
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 2183
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1881
Pssst... it's the cotton candy (ethyl maltol) that does the blending and smoothing. The stuff only tastes like cotton candy if you run it (almost) solo. It'll turn the raspberry and mango into something that's sort of generically fruity in a way you just can't quite put your finger on, and you can use the balance between the two fruits to bend that flavour in a couple of different directions.