sigelei fuchai 213
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      5/1/2020 7:38:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Garri
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos0
sigelei fuchai 213
Hi friends! My sigelei fuchai 213 burned out the screen. need to replace. Help me find the seller of the screen or module as a whole. thanks in advance.
#2 (permalink)      5/1/2020 9:14:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7707
  • Reviews 355
  • Kudos4504
+1 details
Probably not worth the expense if you could find it. If you really like that mod, you might be able to find the squonk version for cheap. I got a few for $10 each this past December. I use them as regular mods, not squonkers. Put the provided cover on the squonk bottle compartment and you'll forget it's a squonker mod.

Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#3 (permalink)      5/1/2020 9:21:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Watercool
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 10542
  • Reviews 307
  • Kudos8107
does the squonk have a bigger screen? Looks like that on the pic. I still have my OG 213 carbon, still a great mod despite the rant it got for not reaching 200w
#4 (permalink)      5/1/2020 10:11:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26823
vapeluvr wrote:

Put the provided cover on the squonk bottle compartment and you'll forget it's a squonker mod.

I don't know if that would work. You might remember when you go to change the battery and start to wonder what all that extra space is for:

You could even just inadvertently knock the squonk cover off. Then what? I think you'd notice it right away.

If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#5 (permalink)      5/1/2020 10:18:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2649
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos2117
If I remember rightly, the standard 213 was a fairly popular mod in it's day. With many of them possibly still out in the wild, the OP could do a lot worse than to scan the second-hand market for a working example, then either use that, or cannibalise and do a heart transplant.
It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#6 (permalink)      5/1/2020 10:42:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7707
  • Reviews 355
  • Kudos4504
+1 details
Watercool wrote:

does the squonk have a bigger screen? Looks like that on the pic. I still have my OG 213 carbon, still a great mod despite the rant it got for not reaching 200w

The screen on the regular Fuchai 213 is long and narrow where the screen on the Fuchai Squonk 213 is shorter but fatter. The sqonker screen is more like the Fuchai Plus screen, although the screen on the Plus is slighly fatter.

What I don't like about the Squonker is that it reads resistances about 0.2-0.3 higher than the rest of my mods. Other than that, I don't mind it. I don't use it as an ohm reader when building coils because of that, which is sad because it would be a great atty base to build on due to the thickness of the mod.

Another thing to take into consideration is the 510 pin on the mod. It does not have a spring loaded 510. Also, the 510 pin on the mod sits about 1mm lower than some mods. So atties that don't have much of a protruding 510 will not work. For instance, I cannot use a Subtank mini on it because the Subtank minis do not have much of a protruding 510 pin on them. However, I can use the Subtank mini on the mod as long as I use a 510 heat sink with adjustable 510. However, all other atties I've tried on it work fine.

#7 (permalink)      5/1/2020 10:46:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Garri
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos0
In fact, I need to replace the screen that partially burned out and I do not see the battery charge and the heating power of the head. the rest is not important .. in a pinch I will buy a new one I found for $ 13 on the site. but thank you all for the response and I for life without a virus!
#8 (permalink)      5/1/2020 11:11:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7707
  • Reviews 355
  • Kudos4504
+1 details
gph61 wrote:

vapeluvr wrote:
Put the provided cover on the squonk bottle compartment and you'll forget it's a squonker mod.

I don't know if that would work. You might remember when you go to change the battery and start to wonder what all that extra space is for:

You could even just inadvertently knock the squonk cover off. Then what? I think you'd notice it right away.

I don't have any of those problems (but I guess a person could). My experience is based on months of use (since Dec 2019). I've been using the mod almost every day since, both in the house and out and about, and the squonk cover has never come off. Not even once.

In fact, it's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more secure than the awful flip-open battery door lol. The cover is magnetic and sits rather securely on the mod (not just because of the magnets, but also because of the way it was designed to fit - it just fits really well).

If a person wanted to use this mod as a regular mod, but has a problem with the squonk cover coming off, one could use a tiny bit of super glue to glue the door on permanently. It could be done without a mess as the door has plenty of surface area on various parts of the edge where it meets the mod's body.

I have no intention of doing this myself because I have no problems with the door coming off and also because I want to try to modify the squonk bottle to be used as a regular juice bottle to store inside the mod :)

For $10, these mods were a great way to increase my "screw you FDA" vape stash with little cash outlay. I ended up buying 5 of these mods, even though I loathe the battery door. They are great beater mods. A little bigger than I like, but they do the trick.

Edited on 5/1/2020 at 11:15 AM. Reason:
#9 (permalink)      5/1/2020 11:18:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6926
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos10315
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Spam