shopping cart empty
CURRENT SHIPPING to the UK - 9th April 2020
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      4/10/2020 12:47:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapire
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 423
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos249
+1 details
Thanks a lot for your feedback everyone. I think I'll leave it, or perhaps just put in a teeny-tiny order of 'can do without for 6 months' items.

Cheers all, & keep safe.
#12 (permalink)      4/11/2020 8:36:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kental61
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 490
  • Reviews 73
  • Kudos256
+2 details
Just an update . ordered 19th march ,shipped 20th march ,postman just delivered 11th april ,via uk e packet.
INTERESTED IN TIME TRAVEL !! MEET HERE LAST SUNDAY @ 2PM
#13 (permalink)      4/11/2020 1:02:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Marthaz
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 226
  • Reviews 82
  • Kudos296
+1 details
Update from me too. Mine which shipped on 16th Feb, arrived today. Suspect it was held up at this end so well done FT.
#14 (permalink)      4/11/2020 7:00:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
nerfologist
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 5482
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos7125
+2 details
Ordered item 3rd March, dispatched 15th March Registered Airmail via Hong Kong Post. Pleasantly surprised as seemed to leave China and reach UK at normal pace, then got stuck at LANGLEY HWDC for nearly two weeks, UK Royal Mail currently experiencing mail levels higher than at Christmas peak.
Loud and proud member of the FT EW Club. #EWindahouse - NEW ACHIEVEMENT AWARDED - Entitled Noob. Yayyyy. :D
#15 (permalink)      4/24/2020 4:14:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Addikt
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 22
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos8
Order placed Jan 28th, shipped March 12th, updated to “item leaving overseas” on March 15th, no further updates since, still not received as of April 24th.
Support are saying delays are to be expected, which I totally understand but daaaamn this is taking forever! My order’s for a helmet cam, good thing lockdown means I won’t be riding anytime soon anyway, haha
#16 (permalink)      4/25/2020 12:53:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TGlock
  • JoinedJul 2016
  • Posts 148
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos81
I just got my 2 orders yesterday and it took a little over 5 weeks from the time they shipped it to the time it hit my mailbox. It spent 5 of those days sitting in US customs before they finally sent it my way over in Ohio from Chicago. Im wondering if there is any point in paying extra for the 8-12 day express shipping through USPS anymore. I hope this COVID-19 bullshit ends soon! A few hours ago I put in another order for a stainless steel RDA stand and a chubby gorilla bottle opener it's nothing I need right away and I'm going to challenge myself not to lookup the tracking information until the package arrives.😂 One of my last orders arrived right on time cuz I was almost out of cotton.
#17 (permalink)      4/25/2020 4:58:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10077
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5348
+1 details
Addikt wrote:

Order placed Jan 28th, shipped March 12th, updated to “item leaving overseas” on March 15th, no further updates since, still not received as of April 24th.
Support are saying delays are to be expected, which I totally understand but daaaamn this is taking forever! My order’s for a helmet cam, good thing lockdown means I won’t be riding anytime soon anyway, haha

Hello Addikt,

The package has arrived in your country now, we think you will receive the package next week.

To all of our members, We do really appreciate your patience and understanding about the delay. We will check the shipping packages status regularly and urge our shipping carrier to speed up the shipping. Please trust we are worried about the shipping and hope our customer will receiver the package as earlier as possible. So if you have any problem, you can contact us in forum or ticket, we will do our best to help.

#18 (permalink)      4/25/2020 5:27:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TGlock
  • JoinedJul 2016
  • Posts 148
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos81
+1 details
Anniepan wrote:

Addikt wrote:

Hello Addikt,

The package has arrived in your country now, we think you will receive the package next week.

To all of our members, We do really appreciate your patience and understanding about the delay. We will check the shipping packages status regularly and urge our shipping carrier to speed up the shipping. Please trust we are worried about the shipping and hope our customer will receiver the package as earlier as possible. So if you have any problem, you can contact us in forum or ticket, we will do our best to help.

Thanks Anniepan we know it's not FastTech's fault shipping times have increased so dramatically since the COVID-19 Pandemic. Flights coming and going from the Shenzhen area to the US have decreased and therefore packages have to wait in line for the next available flight. Hopefully by mid Summer shipping times will get better but FastTech always ships products out promptly and it is still a value to shop on the site for items that are not immediately needed and still may take 5 weeks to arrive. FastTech has stellar customer interaction and support as these days you are lucky to even get any replies if you have a problem with a purchase from most Chinese online retailers like Alleybaba. Keep up the good work Anniepan!