shopping cart empty
Ohmvape aio rba grubscrews bit pants
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      3/24/2020 6:47:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
stuartd
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 508
  • Reviews 83
  • Kudos161
+1 details
Ohmvape aio rba grubscrews bit pants
If you have the ohmvape 42w aio or even the dotaio and re considering buying the rba by ohm vape grab some extra grubscrews if you can find the right size. I got mine today and the grubscrews are absolutely pants if you put any sort of pressure on them when tightening the coil down as I think one of mine will need replacing when I next change the coil out
#2 (permalink)      3/26/2020 4:43:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 383
  • Reviews 7
  • Kudos242
The package comes with two extras
.I used my own super thin claptons by vandy vape with no issues. Usually it's the cheap Allen wrench that is the culprit, at least from all my experiences.
#3 (permalink)      3/27/2020 2:16:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
stuartd
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 508
  • Reviews 83
  • Kudos161
carrion4worm wrote:

The package comes with two extras
.I used my own super thin claptons by vandy vape with no issues. Usually it's the cheap Allen wrench that is the culprit, at least from all my experiences.

It was a 2.5mm Clapton I put in mine and I bet you are right cheap shit Allen key so need to look through my spares and see if I have another one.

One thing can you answer do you get a feeling it's abit shit flavour wise with wat ever coil you put in as I don't think it's that good well compared to other rba's/rta's I've used

#4 (permalink)      3/27/2020 9:05:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ryno619
  • JoinedApr 2019
  • Posts 62
  • Reviews 36
  • Kudos22
Sorry to change the subject. What do you guys think of the quality of device itself? I was thinking of getting it and picking up Dotshell.
“For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.”
#5 (permalink)      3/27/2020 10:29:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 383
  • Reviews 7
  • Kudos242
+1 details
I think the flavor is lacking. All of them to varying degrees, but I find the rba is best, plus it's much easier to build than many. I have the best results with simple flavors- I find it does well with berries, while it mutes my custards and coffees.
The build on the thing is top notch. Definitely made in concert with Dotaio, pods and rba are the same. The aluminum panels fit well no rattle, 510 drip tip.its the only aio I own besides my billet, works well as a work mod. I hate the fill plug and that voltage wheel. Set it to 5 and let errip I say.
#6 (permalink)      3/27/2020 10:43:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ryno619
  • JoinedApr 2019
  • Posts 62
  • Reviews 36
  • Kudos22
Thanks @carion4worm! Great info, sounds like a good lil setup. Voltage wheel thing kinda turns me off too but I guess I could get used to it.
#7 (permalink)      3/27/2020 11:13:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 383
  • Reviews 7
  • Kudos242
Ryno619 wrote:

Thanks @carion4worm! Great info, sounds like a good lil setup. Voltage wheel thing kinda turns me off too but I guess I could get used to it.

Yep, especially when it's 25.00 at a major vendor right now.

#8 (permalink)      3/27/2020 11:17:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ryno619
  • JoinedApr 2019
  • Posts 62
  • Reviews 36
  • Kudos22
Gottcha! Thanks!
#9 (permalink)      3/28/2020 3:03:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
stuartd
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 508
  • Reviews 83
  • Kudos161
+1 details
Ryno619 wrote:

Sorry to change the subject. What do you guys think of the quality of device itself? I was thinking of getting it and picking up Dotshell.

I have the dotaio se version and it's not a bad mod build quality is good and as for the ohmvape version I have one coming so will see what it's like compared to the dotmod