shopping cart empty
Fasttech raising prices b4 sale 30% price increase @anniepan
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      1/20/2020 3:27:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Markezz
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 36
  • Reviews 53
  • Kudos6
vapeluvr wrote:

Diesel11 wrote:
But do have faith it will be made right by anniepan.

Good luck. You are better off placing your faith in bunny rabbits saving us from the next asteroid strike. Anniepan is a customer service rep. She has no clout on price changes or influencing the pricing gods to be more honest. lol

Besides, even if you can prove that the price went up, the justification is "well, the cost went up".

Honesty? Meh, what's honesty these days? Merely a fairy tale of the past.[/quote]
Rabbit in Sichuan pepper sauce! I think we have a winner folks! Give that man a carrot!

Edited on 1/20/2020 at 3:30 PM. Reason: Coz
Advocate for todays idiot.
#22 (permalink)      1/20/2020 5:08:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5222
  • Reviews 229
  • Kudos3584
philipvdb wrote:

vapeluvr wrote:
In fact, in the USA, it's hard to find wire
Try Temco.

Sorry, let me clarify. It's hard to find wire (and cotton) on vape shop sites. Most sites only sell prebuilt specialty coils (clapton, stapled, etc) and only sell cotton bacon (or similar) cotton. But even then the selection is lacking. US retailers don't seem to care to cater to the DIY vaper anymore, it seems. Not sure about brick and mortar store, haven't stepped foot in one for probably 5 years.

Yes, I get my wire from TemCo.

Edited on 1/20/2020 at 5:11 PM. Reason:
Total global economic meltdown is on the way.
#23 (permalink)      1/20/2020 9:21:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 11608
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos18407

Do you go to a store, see an item with a price higher than another store and proceed to abuse the store for having a higher price or do you just go and buy the item at the other store?

No. But if a store marks an item up, and then put it on sale, I mention it along the lines of, "Why did you do this?"

Edited on 1/20/2020 at 9:22 PM. Reason: sp
I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#24 (permalink)      1/21/2020 11:11:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Dustin69
  • JoinedMay 2019
  • Posts 14
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos1
https://www.fasttech.com/products/9714132

This was raised by almost 6 or 7 dollars over the last day...

Edited on 1/21/2020 at 11:12 AM. Reason:
#25 (permalink)      1/21/2020 6:53:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 25357
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos20437
At best it is a shady business practice... It hasn't always been this way... In the distant past a percentage off sale didn't include base price increases...

If a business is willing to operate this way what else are they willing to pull...
We’re paying congress millions to do nothing. We’re paying Trump nothing to do everything.
#26 (permalink)      1/21/2020 7:28:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Diesel11
  • JoinedDec 2019
  • Posts 226
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos104
That is exactly my point and it's also the whole reason they wont give refunds till months go by. They think we are just as shady as them. Some are and some are not. But liars think people lie and thieves think others steal. They did the same with shipping charges on clearance items.

The sad thing is that they dont need to do that for sales. We come here because the prices are good and we will buy if there is a sale or not. When people would probably feel more comfortable spending more money because they trusted their seller and had that mutual respect..

It just sucks to have to wait for "sale" just to get the normal everyday already low price.. if I buy now I will be paying the highest price in a couple months. Makes zero sense to me whatcha think @anniepan
Oh that sound... it's just me stirring the pot
#27 (permalink)      1/21/2020 7:35:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Diesel11
  • JoinedDec 2019
  • Posts 226
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos104
Long story short I started this because they raised the price of the swag 2 and I was gonna buy that but I got the ratel xs in today.. and dam this thing is sweet in brushed gunmetal.. and it vapes so so so nice. Build is awesome feels nice and hefty but not too heavy just quality.

Nothing like the vincis or rpm40's. Honestly not even in same category.. THIS is a mod and I am sooo happy I got it.. I dont even want the swag now. Gonna enjoy this new and will get it when I get tired of this.
Just spend my money on dual coil deck and other supplies at the moment so I can just change tanks with flavors. I have 3 juices that I like to rotate and like to switch with coffee ect plus one is a menthol. So just swapping out tanks works for me. Plus I have enough juice for the day without bottles. Little cotton in case I need, battery and I am good to go.

This is my first real device. I had juul, caliburn and vinci and dam this ratel xs is where it's at for dl vaping...

Edited on 1/21/2020 at 7:36 PM. Reason:
#28 (permalink)      1/21/2020 10:47:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Sale items + shipping is cheaper than normal item + free shipping.

Refunds don't take months, you have to know how things work and be aware of any factors that could delay shipping/delivery. You can request FT to ask their shipping agent to file an investigation for a parcel after 3 weeks of it being shipped instead of waiting for FT to ask you wait more time and hopefully your package is delivered, then going through the same thing a few more times before they request a trace. And it doesn't take 60 days to trace a package.

You don't have to wait until the sale starts to buy the Swag II, buy it cheaper at SM and it will be delivered faster than if you ordered it from here.
#29 (permalink)      1/22/2020 4:46:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
amiable
  • JoinedMay 2018
  • Posts 40
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos16
Is there a solution to this yet?
I had $120 worth of stuff in my cart including the Swag 2 at $22
Today my cart is at $177 without me adding anything. Swag 2 went up to $30

SM doesn't offer PostNL. so that's not an option for me.

Edited on 1/22/2020 at 7:33 AM. Reason:
#30 (permalink)      1/22/2020 7:03:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Diesel11
  • JoinedDec 2019
  • Posts 226
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos104
I never ordered from sm before so was not sure how their shipping was and was also just stating that as a point also.

Wow so your cart went up about 40 percent that is crazy. I also like how they raised prices and all went on holiday lol..
#31 (permalink)      1/22/2020 7:09:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5222
  • Reviews 229
  • Kudos3584
amiable wrote:

Is there a solution to this yet?
I had $120 worth of stuff in my cart including the Swag 2 at $22
Today my cart is at $177 without me adding anything. Swag 2 went up to $30

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX doesn't offer PostNL. so that's not an option for me.

@amiable

At some point your post will be deleted because you blatantly mentioned another retailer.

I'm telling you this so that when it happens you/everyone else knows the deletion had nothing to do with you exposing the pre-sale price increases.

Total global economic meltdown is on the way.