shopping cart empty
Easy Side Stealth Box Mod 60W by Ambition Mods
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools Rate This Thread


Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      11/10/2019 5:24:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
analogueman
Member
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2165
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos1701
+1 details
Wylie wrote:

DNA 60 would interest me.


Me too. Though I imagine sales of the initial mod may dictate whether an Evolv version sees the light of day.

The initial in-house chip-set version is already up for pre-order here in the UK, so FT will need to get a wiggle-on.

Capable of taking attys up to 24mm too, which might persuade a few takers...

#12 (permalink)      11/10/2019 5:36:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
analogueman
Member
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2165
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos1701
+2 details








#13 (permalink)      11/10/2019 8:13:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
TruckinVapor
Member
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 3752
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos5455
+2 details
Noice, but I seriously doubt FT will list the authentic. We'll be lucky to get a styled version from SXK.
Living is the only thing worth dying for...
#14 (permalink)      11/11/2019 3:00:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10498
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5507
+4 details
Hello AshF1,

Thank you for your recommendation.

I have forwarded your request to our product department for processing. If the item is readily available, we will attempt to negotiate and list the suggested products between a few days to 2 weeks.
#15 (permalink)      11/11/2019 4:44:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
analogueman
Member
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2165
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos1701
+2 details
TruckinVapor wrote:

Noice, but I seriously doubt FT will list the authentic. We'll be lucky to get a styled version from SXK.


FT has offered all previous products from Ambition, so I see little reason they shouldn't with this one too. :-)


Edited on 11/11/2019 at 4:45 AM. Reason:
#16 (permalink)      11/11/2019 5:20:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
TruckinVapor
Member
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 3752
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos5455
+1 details
analogueman wrote:

TruckinVapor wrote:Noice, but I seriously doubt FT will list the authentic. We'll be lucky to get a styled version from SXK.FT has offered all previous products from Ambition, so I see little reason they shouldn't with this one too. :-)


I certainly hope so... Cause, it'll be an instant buy. No second guessing, no hesitation..;)

Living is the only thing worth dying for...
#17 (permalink)      11/11/2019 1:39:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
rangermsr
Member
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 7958
  • Reviews 29
  • Kudos12023
+1 details
Still using my XvoStick clone with a DNA 40 :). It would be nice to have that 24mm option

I'd be happy with a clone if the price was right, and it can take the DNA 60 board.

Thanks Anniepan! Now we wait :)
unrealistic expectations lend to disappointment
#18 (permalink)      11/12/2019 1:31:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
s.moriwaki
Member
  • JoinedFeb 2018
  • Posts 285
  • Reviews 59
  • Kudos143
+1 details
This is everything I'd want in a stealth mod in terms of features and even the looks. But why the hell did they ruin it with all that writing? ON BOTH SIDES, EVEN!
#19 (permalink)      11/12/2019 3:48:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
analogueman
Member
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2165
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos1701
s.moriwaki wrote:

This is everything I'd want in a stealth mod in terms of features and even the looks. But why the hell did they ruin it with all that writing? ON BOTH SIDES, EVEN!


Just highlighting the design collaboration I guess. I don't think it looks at all bad - kind of in keeping with the overall styling imho.

#20 (permalink)      11/14/2019 3:25:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
65pippo
Member
  • JoinedApr 2017
  • Posts 40
  • Reviews 106
  • Kudos8
analogueman wrote:

s.moriwaki wrote:
This is everything I'd want in a stealth mod in terms of features and even the looks. But why the hell did they ruin it with all that writing? ON BOTH SIDES, EVEN!



You can easily hide the writing by turning the tube with a finger

#21 (permalink)      12/5/2019 2:18:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
analogueman
Member
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2165
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos1701
@anniepan - any movement as to whether FT will be stocking this little mod?

Thanks. :-)