shopping cart empty
America is gone down the rabbit hole!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      10/7/2019 1:21:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FN1980
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 130
  • Reviews 28
  • Kudos64
+2 details
yoshy262 wrote:

Dave_Kat wrote:After 6 years I'm Bout to delve into the DYI. Never wanted to fuck with it but....guess I best start looking into best methods and value. Looked at Nic in qty numerous times over the years as well some the other supplies to make it clean and simple but never dove in. Until very soon. They know what unfortunately injured these folks. Not telling the truth to public. This is fake media bs and an excuse for those well vested. Pure bull shit and evil. -Late,This is the next step for you.I already done that 3 years ago, it's cheaper and I can mix how I want and what I want.Some issues with the nicotine here but hey, internet it's still working.I can buy here, locally, only a bottle of 10 ml with 20mg nicotine but I order my stuff online and I can get 100-200 ml of 100mg.

I do that here in Germany because it is cheaper and you can mix and match flavors. Take for example 70% VG and 30% PG, the amount of flavoring you want (5-15%), maybe some nic, put everything in a bottle, shake it and let it sit fort 5-10 days in the fridge. There you have your selfmade E-Juice.

There are also calculators on the web for the right amounts:

https://www.steam-engine.org/juice.html

Edit: No vape deaths have been reported in Germany and Europe.

Edited on 10/7/2019 at 1:32 AM. Reason:
You need to make 20 posts in the forum to enable your signature.
#22 (permalink)      10/7/2019 1:23:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SOLOMONgrundy
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 1012
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos362
+1 details
I just got 75$ worth of shit from nic river.looked at other pages but they seem to have great prices.that 75$ didn't buy much.I ordered the stuff to make 3 different clones, 500ml pg, 1000ml vg and a 150ml bottle of 100ml nic.over 50$ was free s&h so that was cool.I'm sure i can use the 14 bottles in a lot of recipes but the 3 I chose to clone I love.never have done this before but it seems like.it'll be fun to learn plus saving all that money of juice will be great.I vape about 15-20ml a day
#23 (permalink)      10/7/2019 3:09:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wylie
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5129
  • Reviews 77
  • Kudos3350
+1 details
Dave_Kat wrote:

After 6 years I'm Bout to delve into the DYI. Never wanted to fuck with it but....guess I best start looking into best methods and value. Looked at Nic in qty numerous times over the years as well some the other supplies to make it clean and simple but never dove in. Until very soon.

They know what unfortunately injured these folks. Not telling the truth to public. This is fake media bs and an excuse for those well vested. Pure bull shit and evil.

-Late,

Heartland Vapes for VG PG and nic
Vaping Zone Super concentrated flavorings is about all I use anymore.

Always keep your ear to the ground!
#24 (permalink)      10/7/2019 4:12:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2585
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos2717
FN1980 wrote:

Edit: No vape deaths have been reported in Germany and Europe.

Was one in Netherland, he did drink the nicotine.

Quote:
'A mentally ill man from the Netherlands died after drinking a very strong nicotine solution. It’s not clear if the bipolar victim committed suicide.

The case study was published in the Nederlands Tijdschrift voor Geneeskunde (the Dutch Journal of Medicine). The authors are doctors and a pharmacist from Dutch hospitals.

The man was brought to the hospital after suffering cardiac arrest. Before arriving at the intensive care unit, the man’s heart had stopped, but he was revived by EMT’s in the ambulance with cardiac massage and an adrenaline shot.
The man drank 450 mg/mL (45 percent) nicotine — 150 times as strong as 3 mg/mL e-liquid. Home DIY juice makers rarely use a solution stronger than 100 mg/mL (10 percent). This was a dangerous product for a non-professional to handle, and certainly deadly to drink. The authors estimate that the man drank “a few milliliters” of the nicotine.'

Source - https://vaping360.com/vape-news/57090/nicotine-drinking-death-netherlands/

Edited on 10/7/2019 at 4:26 AM. Reason:
Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow.
#25 (permalink)      10/7/2019 4:19:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 7816
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos12403
RussG wrote:

Still.Me wrote: "I’m about to spend $200 on diy vape supplies"

It was the other poster that said that, not I.

I went DIY years ago but have since become rather bored of the DIY process and countless uninspiring recipes so aside from one 5 flavour mix I have been using about 2 years, I have just moved over to a couple of one shots which are perfect.

Regressive Radical Leftism fried its brain!
#26 (permalink)      10/7/2019 11:59:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SkullFuKKKer
  • JoinedOct 2019
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
+1 details
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Spam
#27 (permalink)      11/7/2019 10:03:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5040
  • Reviews 221
  • Kudos3448
+1 details
DIY? The next nail in the coffin will be the sale of nic base (coming soon).

The USA will undoubtedly either...

- heavily tax nic base to make it economically out-of-reach for 99.999999% of vape consumers or
- outright ban the sale of nic base to the consumer market and require a license to buy it. This will make it only accessible to manufacturers who make regulated products like nicotine patches, tobacco flavored ejuice, etc.

Better stock up on DIY now and buy an extra freezer to store it all.

Of course, if you vape 0 nic, then you might be fine, but I would not put it past the USA govt to ban even the sale of PG & VG. Tyrants do as they please when the citizenry let's them.

Edited on 11/7/2019 at 10:09 AM. Reason:
If you live with your head up your ass, you can't blame others when you figure out you have shit on your face.
#28 (permalink)      11/7/2019 6:46:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rangermsr
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 7937
  • Reviews 29
  • Kudos11964
+1 details
I quit smoking largely for my wife's sake as she is highly allergic to cig smoke, but I also got tired of spending so much on cigs.

I felt like I was being targeted as a second class citizen with the high tax, and anti smoking BS. All of my life, I was coerced/steered to smoke with all the commercials etc. that made it cool to do so. My great grandfather grew tobacco to help support his family too. It was the way of life then.

It's totally a money racket. They counted on us to get hooked, then jack us. I guess vaping screwed that up.

Vaping was a solution that worked for me, but if they "sin tax" it, i'll just quit vaping too
unrealistic expectations lend to disappointment
#29 (permalink)      11/8/2019 3:35:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2585
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos2717
+1 details

#30 (permalink)      11/8/2019 5:29:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Morris68
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 5247
  • Reviews 50
  • Kudos8246
+1 details
Had been DIY'ing my juice for years (and starting to get back to it) but for the past year or so I'm finding great deals periodically on ready made e-liquid.

$2.99 or less for 100/120ml are offered now and then. Working now on 4 120ml bottles of decent flavors (mango, limoncello, strawberry & grape) that I paid $9.95 for all. They're 0 nic (not always the case) but I simply add my own.

Just ordered 4 100ml "Mystery Bottles" for a total of $7.96 (+ $8 shipping). Think back a # of years to when I was happy to pay $20 for a 50ml bottle from a local vape shop!-(
Call me lazy...no, don't bother...I admit it!-)
“O wad some Power the giftie gie us, to see oursels as ithers see us!" Robert Burns
#31 (permalink)      11/8/2019 5:50:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2585
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos2717
Morris68 wrote:

Just ordered 4 100ml "Mystery Bottles" for a total of $7.96 (+ $8 shipping)

If they do deliveries in Europe please post a link or hint so I can check them out.
That indeed is a good deal.