shopping cart empty
India bans vaping
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      9/18/2019 3:07:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Troepfler
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 601
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos389
SOLOMONgrundy wrote:

I'm going to start diy.......until some retard spills 100% nic on his hands then licks it because who knows why then dies from nicotine overdose then they'll make it to where you have to have a special license to buy it.you officially need a doctors perception to buy a mod in Washington D.C. Starting today 😂😂😂 this is nuts

no, you dont have to own a special license.
the people who sell you the stuff need a special license, perhaps under medical law.

#32 (permalink)      9/18/2019 3:08:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+2 details
Troepfler wrote:

Stop this please, you are starting again with problems.

Who started it? airwinny. Alter, put your glasses back on.

airwinny wrote:

Vape shops will close. People will lose their jobs, not only in India, but also from manufacturers all over the world. Loads of vapers will go back to smoking.

But, luckily, it won't affect DJ or Richy personally, so I have no clue why we're even talking about it at all.

#33 (permalink)      9/18/2019 3:14:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Troepfler
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 601
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos389
+2 details
Richy7 wrote:

airwinny wrote:
But, luckily, it won't affect DJ or Richy personally, so I have no clue why we're even talking about it at all.

Troepfler wrote:
Stop this please, you are starting again with problems.

maybe you should address airwinny with your concerns :))

order, order, order (smart man who said this)

#34 (permalink)      9/18/2019 3:16:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Troepfler wrote:

the people who sell you the stuff need a special license, perhaps under medical law.

He's saying from today he needs a doctors prescription to buy a mod in Washington D.C. He's not saying anything about selling a mod, he's not a vape gear seller. He's a buyer/consumer.

Edited on 9/18/2019 at 3:18 PM. Reason:
#35 (permalink)      9/18/2019 3:20:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 4289
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos2788
+8 details
Air didn't make it about you DJ you clearly said your feelings about it and how it would or would not effect you, as did Richy.

Can this not happen to yet another thread I really don't care how much you guys hate each other.

The issue is Richy that not all "food flavorings" are OK to vape. So maybe don't just go give that advice out.

Plus not to mention people with no experience making eliquid are going to start making it, and hurt themselves or others and create a bigger issue. This whole thing is coming from illegal THC vapes that were made by people that did not know what they were doing...

Here is the other part of this, eliquid is really driving a large part of this industry in the US, you take out flavorings and drop pretty much every eliquid and manufacturer of it, then you lose allot of jobs, you put people at risk, and what do you gain? Maybe kids will be less interested in vaping? Is that worth the at risk adults switching back to smoking?

If you fail to understand the whole issue, fine OK. I agree people are addicted to nicotine not flavors. I would also argue that the flavors helped them quit and be successful with quitting, and there is also something to be said for that.

I have a bunch of flavorings in my garage fridge, also Florida isn't jumping on the bandwagon yet, and this still effects me because I hate seeing our hard fought freedoms being taken with no vote, no voice, and no grounds for removal.

Plenty of people die from smoking every year in the US but not one ban ever! I can go buy a grape cigar, no worries, no bans, flavored Vodka, nope just fine to have bubblegum flavored Vodka. Yet when there precious MSA money is lost to vaping we are looking at bans. It's not freedom, it's greed and corruption at it's finest.
#36 (permalink)      9/18/2019 3:22:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Troepfler
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 601
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos389
djvillan wrote:

Troepfler wrote:

He's saying from today you need a doctors prescription to buy a mod in Washington D.C. He is not saying anything about selling a mod, he is not a vape gear seller. He is a buyer/consumer.

did not know that.

you need a doctor to buy vape gear in washington?
and you still vote for trump?

#37 (permalink)      9/18/2019 3:35:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 25260
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos19279
+4 details
airwinny wrote:

because they're jealous of YouTube reviewers and all their free kit. Yes, they are that pathetic.

My interests include logic and reason. If you have a problem with that that's your problem. Lose the idiotic fallacies, learn how to think and act like a sensible adult, or get lost.
#38 (permalink)      9/18/2019 3:41:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Troepfler
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 601
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos389
EternalSpline wrote:

Air didn't make it about you DJ you clearly said your feelings about it and how it would or would not effect you, as did Richy.

Can this not happen to yet another thread I really don't care how much you guys hate each other.

The issue is Richy that not all "food flavorings" are OK to vape. So maybe don't just go give that advice out.

Plus not to mention people with no experience making eliquid are going to start making it, and hurt themselves or others and create a bigger issue. This whole thing is coming from illegal THC vapes that were made by people that did not know what they were doing...

Here is the other part of this, eliquid is really driving a large part of this industry in the US, you take out flavorings and drop pretty much every eliquid and manufacturer of it, then you lose allot of jobs, you put people at risk, and what do you gain? Maybe kids will be less interested in vaping? Is that worth the at risk adults switching back to smoking?

If you fail to understand the whole issue, fine OK. I agree people are addicted to nicotine not flavors. I would also argue that the flavors helped them quit and be successful with quitting, and there is also something to be said for that.

I have a bunch of flavorings in my garage fridge, also Florida isn't jumping on the bandwagon yet, and this still effects me because I hate seeing our hard fought freedoms being taken with no vote, no voice, and no grounds for removal.

Plenty of people die from smoking every year in the US but not one ban ever! I can go buy a grape cigar, no worries, no bans, flavored Vodka, nope just fine to have bubblegum flavored Vodka. Yet when there precious MSA money is lost to vaping we are looking at bans. It's not freedom, it's greed and corruption at it's finest.

easy to understand with google translate.
you are voting to put liquids and flavours under medicine law?
that means the companies are controlled by USA, EU ...

#39 (permalink)      9/18/2019 3:42:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 4289
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos2788
gph61, lets just keep it about vaping, no offense but if I tell one side then I have to tell the other.
#40 (permalink)      9/18/2019 3:46:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 4289
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos2788
"easy to understand with google translate.
you are voting to put liquids and flavours under medicine law?
that means the companies are controlled by USA, EU ..."

No there is no vote, zero vote. The states that are doing things are doing it under some false emergency action where none is needed.

As far as medical, I have no clue what the medical is about maybe something has come up in one of the states where medical provisions could be made. Have not personally heard anything about that so far.

Basically they are just seeking to ban flavors, not put them under a law just remove them without it being voted on.
#41 (permalink)      9/18/2019 3:48:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+2 details
EternalSpline wrote:

Air didn't make it about you DJ.

You asked me if I vaped unflavoured e-liquid. I said no I vape 95% tobacco and menthol/mint e-liquids therefore if I lived in the US the flavour ban wouldn't affect me.

airwinny, in his usual snarky manner tried to made it about me. So grow a spine and get off the fence for once on here.

Tell that to airwinny.