shopping cart empty
India bans vaping
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#91 (permalink)      9/18/2019 5:56:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Troepfler
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 609
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos394
+1 details
djvillan wrote:

Troepfler wrote:
manchmal bist du ja sehr normal und sehr intelligent, manchmal auch das gegenteil, das nennt man bipolar.Ich wusste nicht, dass die Verteidigung dich bipolar macht. Sind Sie ein qualifizierter Arzt, ein Psychiater, ein Psychologe? Haben Sie medizinische Qualifikationen?

Sprechen Sie intelligent mit mir und ich werde das gleiche tun. Sprechen Sie mich angreifend an und ich werde das gleiche tun. Vielleicht gehst du weg von Leuten, die dich angreifen, ich nicht.

ich spreche immer intelligent mit dir, und was ich sage, meine ich auch so.

#92 (permalink)      9/18/2019 6:02:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Troepfler
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 609
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos394
desuede wrote:

Troepfler wrote:
are you from sweden ?

Jawohl.

smart, do you speak several languages or is this only google translate ?

#93 (permalink)      9/18/2019 6:16:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Troepfler
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 609
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos394
djvillan,

stand up and talk to me.
#94 (permalink)      9/18/2019 6:29:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Troepfler
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 609
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos394
Troepfler wrote:

djvillan,

stand up and talk to me.

stand up!
i am waiting.

Edited on 9/18/2019 at 6:30 PM. Reason:
#95 (permalink)      9/18/2019 7:05:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SOLOMONgrundy
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 1002
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos355
Troepfler wrote:

djvillan wrote:
Troepfler wrote:
no, you dont have to own a special license.
the people who sell you the stuff need a special license, perhaps under medical law.

He's saying from today you need a doctors prescription to buy a mod in Washington D.C. He is not saying anything about selling a mod, he is not a vape gear seller. He is a buyer/consumer.
did not know that.

you need a doctor to buy vape gear in washington?
and you still vote for trump?

Pay attention....ok #1 I hate TRUMP and would never vote for him.......EVER!!!! #2 it's Washington D.C. Not Washington state thought the "D.C." Would have clarified that #3 this law was established today like the other anti vaping laws voted for in the past couple days, they made a new law that you have to have a doctors perception to buy a mod.how hard is that to understand?take your time.we have all night.

#96 (permalink)      9/18/2019 7:19:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 5728
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos9044
+1 details

this law was established today like the other anti vaping laws voted for in the past couple days, they made a new law that you have to have a doctors perception to buy a mod

What?

Am I reading that correctly that you need a doctors prescription to purchase a mod?

?????

Radical Leftism fried its brain! If you haven't been called a racist by a crazy leftist, you're doing something wrong!!!
#97 (permalink)      9/18/2019 8:02:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 5728
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos9044
+1 details
Had to look that up, see you werent kidding. ( only a bill at this point however)

The world has just gone even a bit crazier than earlier..

WaPo:D.C. bills would block e-cigarette sales without a prescription, ban flavored products

Edited on 9/18/2019 at 8:08 PM. Reason:
Radical Leftism fried its brain! If you haven't been called a racist by a crazy leftist, you're doing something wrong!!!
#98 (permalink)      9/18/2019 8:20:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SOLOMONgrundy
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 1002
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos355
Still.Me wrote:

Had to look that up, see you werent kidding. ( only a bill at this point however)The world has just gone even a bit crazier than earlier..WaPo:D.C. bills would block e-cigarette sales without a prescription, ban flavored products

It's nuts.I really can't believe this is happening.guess vaping is the flavor of the month.good news is next month it'll be back to "Mexicans are bad" or "trump sleep with his daughter" something will replace this it always does.

#99 (permalink)      9/18/2019 8:22:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SOLOMONgrundy
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 1002
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos355
Problem really is, what kinda damage will be done to vaping before they go into their next pet project.
#100 (permalink)      9/18/2019 8:49:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 5728
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos9044
+1 details
SOLOMONgrundy wrote:

It's nuts.I really can't believe this is happening.guess vaping is the flavor of the month.good news is next month it'll be back to "Mexicans are bad" or "trump sleep with his daughter" something will replace this it always does.

This isnt about Trump nor would it matter who was Prez today but a sign of the times.

Starting to happen here in Canada as well as of today. Not yet to that extreme but the groundwork is being laid and we have a Liberal PM.

India, etc.. = Not Trump

#101 (permalink)      9/18/2019 9:22:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 25297
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos19315
Still.Me wrote:

Starting to happen here in Canada as well as of today. Not yet to that extreme but the groundwork is being laid and we have a Liberal PM.

1) don't know why liberal matters. Look at the bubble wrapping nanny state trumpists in the US.

2) got link for this groundwork being laid?

Edited on 9/18/2019 at 9:39 PM. Reason:
My interests include logic and reason. If you have a problem with that that's your problem. Lose the simpleton attack fallacies, learn how to think and act sensibly, or get lost.